Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2983681 -

I'm with you on that. Why couldn't they have picked a year when I wasn't expending all my vacation time and resources on another trip? Oh well, life is full of sacrifices.

Besides, The Dead are on the road again! I was talking with a friend of mine how ironic it is that alot of the Dead scene filtered over to the Phish scene when Jerry died, and how now, alot of the Phish scene will be filtering over to the Dead scene.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Krishna]
    #2983683 -

do you have a ticket, cause if you don't good luck at finding one, it's hard to and the prices are up there.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983685 -

I spent time in 25 states this summer. I did alot but damn, I only seen Phish 4 times, I guess I discovered them late in their career but I really should of made time to see them atleast once this summer. I would of been at Alpine but it conflicted with my brothers bootcamp graduation and family > phish for me.
I missed all my chances in 99 and 2000 because of family stuff also..

What can you do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983687 -

yeah that's what i've heard... if i go, it will be with a group of people who've got no tickets... we'll just try to trade a lot of Bell's beer and cash for tickets along the drive up there... if nothing else, go camp in vermont and maybe hear a little sound-wave wafting my way!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2983688 -

family's important.

but 25 states, thats a lot, that musta been fun.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Krishna]
    #2983691 -

camping up there would be fun by itself/

catching a soundwave..that sounds good, haha.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983692 -

my cousin is gonna have soundwaves being blasted through his brains...lucky bastard.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983697 -

well hopefully his mind will be expanded enough that the soundwaves won't make any holes!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983701 -

Yeah it was alot of fun, alot of camping, 5 Dead shows, Bonnaroo, the Allmans. Seen the Gorge, finally made it out to Deer Creek, made another trek to Alpine, hit the west coast for the first time, went to Mexico for the first time. I still can't believe it all but I've been to busy worrying about a job to think about all that lately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2983708 -

hey is that your dog in your avatar, Adom?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Krishna]
    #2983710 -

Nope that's me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2983714 -

that pix is too cute to be you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Krishna]
    #2984981 -

Hey Krishna - there's a farmer near Coventry whose property is adjacent to it actually (though the Phish crew has fenced off the entire area - a fence construction team has been there for a few days from what I've been reading.)  anyway this farmer is offering the ticketless a chance to camp on his farm and go over to the fence and he says you'll be able to hear the show from there.  Anyway - hope I get to see you there!

As for last night's show I can only say I really hope 7 below, Limb by Limb, NICU and David Bowie weren't all just retired...but for some reason I don't think any of them were. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2985024 -

I was at th show last night, and it ws AMAZING. first sent with a opening jam of chalkdust that lasted at least 20 minutes was awesome. The bathtub gin was about the same length, and the runaway jim was great too. The walls of the cave was pretty good, but the loving cup set closer was awesome. The beginning of the second set was alright, but it didnt get real crazy until crowd control came on. Then during 7 below, There was an awesome glowstick war that got the crowd and the band real into it. Thats when the show got pretty crazy. Stash>Nicu was fucking amazing (and during Nicu, im pretty sure that they teased david bowie, although im not sure). Bug was good, but then when they pulled out contact, the crowd went nuts. Chaacter Zero was great to close the set. The David Bowie encore was great I wish it would have been a little longer, but it still blew me away. It was just really obvious that the boys were having a ton of fun up there last night. I must sday that that was one of the best shows i have ever been too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: daveball0420]
    #2985026 -

Cool man glad you had a great time. :smile:  I'm antsy to see what they play the next three nights at Great Woods and Camden...


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2985099 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2985102 -



:laugh: :heart: :thumbup:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2987291 -








--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2987312 -

awesome pics!

phish's light setup is awesome, kuroda is aawesome!!

Its awesome being under them cause before they are on you look up and its ginormous! haha, i said ginourmous, i've never said that before. And part of it is like a big star.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2987321 -

Dude, I was really really psychedelically crunked up during 2001 at Coney Island, and the lights were INSANITY...felt like I was being pulled up into the air.

Let's kill this thread though cause them pictures is too huge!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* On the Daily Show Tonight: DEA "Celebrates" War On Drugs Twirling 1,184 14 09/29/04 12:44 AM
by kadakuda
* show tonight Corporal Kielbasa 642 8 08/01/04 11:02 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Just got back from the Montage show! iloveraving 675 4 08/05/04 06:37 PM
by kindkesey
* Dead Shows
( 1 2 3 all )
chinadoll 2,657 43 08/14/04 03:18 PM
by OldSpice
* just gotta jibboo daveball0420 260 0 08/09/04 06:49 AM
by daveball0420
* Tom Wolfe on the daily show tonight Pathos 360 1 11/10/04 09:06 PM
by Krishna
* just a few of the many great Dead shows I attended Ripple 976 7 03/19/04 03:06 PM
by Vulture
* Phish - Hampton, VA - August 9th!! kindadank 1,406 16 08/02/04 02:01 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,764 topic views. 4 members, 56 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.