Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2983387 -

:smile:  Right on, Japan Man.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2983394 -

Set I:
Chalkdust Torture
Bathub Gin>
Runaway Jim
Walls of the Cave
Lovin' Cup

[asslong set break]

Set II:
All of These Dreams
Limb By Limb
Lifeboy
Crowd Control


So long the show looks good but unless they pull some huge tricks between now and the end I think I'll be okay with not having been there...every night till Coventry is gonna be full of nail-biting since every song might be getting played for the last time.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983398 -

Set I:
Chalkdust Torture
Bathub Gin>
Runaway Jim
Walls of the Cave
Lovin' Cup

[asslong set break]

Set II:
All of These Dreams
Limb By Limb
Lifeboy
Crowd Control
Seven Below


Okay, that hurts.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2983406 -

this is probably all over PT but a jerry cartoon is on the same spot the hampton pic was just before they announced the hampton show.so will the dead come out. are they plating tonight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: buckwheat]
    #2983410 -

That's the big rumor, that Phil and Bob are gonna come out and do a tribute to Jerry. apparently Dark Star was teased during the soundcheck.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2983433 -

Set I
Chalkdust Torture
Bathtub Gin ->
Runaway Jim
Walls of the Cave
Loving Cup

Set II
All Of These Dreams
Limb By Limb
Lifeboy
Crowd Control
Seven Below ->*
Stash


*Trey thanks his guitar tech


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2983440 -

Some peoples negative atitude on PT towards the possiblilty of the dead playin really pisses me off,thats why i dont go there anymore. its a tribute to Jerry. its a nice thing for phish to do now that they are quitting. the grateful dead started it all afterall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: buckwheat]
    #2983444 -

Yeah, those kids have no idea what they're talking about, acting all high and mighty about Phish. It's not a fucking competition, it's nice to pay tribute to artists that influenced you, and it would be awesome for them to pay tribute to Jerry, and I'm not even a huge Dead fan!
PT is inundated with...eh. I'll not descend to their namecalling level.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: buckwheat]
    #2983463 -

Set I
Chalkdust Torture
Bathtub Gin ->
Runaway Jim
Walls of the Cave
Loving Cup

Set II
All Of These Dreams
Limb By Limb
Lifeboy
Crowd Control
Seven Below ->*
Stash ->
NICU


*Trey thanks his guitar tech


I almost cried when I saw the NICU there.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2983471 -

Yea one good thing about Phish quiting is if they come back those scenester kids have already moved on to the next big thing, or they will be older with jobs. and the true phans will remain  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: buckwheat]
    #2983473 -

And then we can go see them someplace that's just like, an awesome little room.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983501 -

I didn't realize that the show was in VA! I'm less than an hour away, and even though I don't really like Phish I would have gone just to see what they're all about. Awwwwwww well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: buckwheat]
    #2983622 -

Yeah, I hate it when people involved in this kind of a beautiful scene have to bring negativity and cynicism into it. It's all about the love, people. If they don't realize that, then it's their loss.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2983640 -

I wonder what the closed with? I tried wading thru phantasy but those kids are whacked.. I heard something about Charector Zero, Bug and Contact.. Not sure of the order or antying though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2983646 -

I LOVE Contact.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2983652 -

Set 1Chalkdust Torture
Bathtub Gin ->
Runaway Jim
Walls of the Cave
Loving Cup
Set 2All Of These Dreams
Limb By Limb
Lifeboy
Crowd Control
Seven Below ->*
Stash ->
NICU
Bug
Contact**
Character Zero
EncoreDavid Bowie
Notes*Trey thanks his guitar tech, Brian Brown, on stage at the end of Seven Below.
**With "Little Drummer Boy" ending


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2983662 -

The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2983673 -

Man, I'm getting sad I didn't get out and see them this tour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2983679 -

that sucks. weren't you out all over the country though?


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hampton Shows Tonight. [Re: Adom]
    #2983680 -

me too! god damn i hope this ride to vermont works out!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* On the Daily Show Tonight: DEA "Celebrates" War On Drugs Twirling 1,184 14 09/29/04 12:44 AM
by kadakuda
* show tonight Corporal Kielbasa 642 8 08/01/04 11:02 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Just got back from the Montage show! iloveraving 675 4 08/05/04 06:37 PM
by kindkesey
* Dead Shows
( 1 2 3 all )
chinadoll 2,657 43 08/14/04 03:18 PM
by OldSpice
* just gotta jibboo daveball0420 260 0 08/09/04 06:49 AM
by daveball0420
* Tom Wolfe on the daily show tonight Pathos 360 1 11/10/04 09:06 PM
by Krishna
* just a few of the many great Dead shows I attended Ripple 976 7 03/19/04 03:06 PM
by Vulture
* Phish - Hampton, VA - August 9th!! kindadank 1,406 16 08/02/04 02:01 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,764 topic views. 3 members, 48 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.