Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fruiting?
    #29690826 -

Hey guys I’m back again I’m looking for some info when would you guys based on these photos begin fruiting condition obviously golden teacher isn’t quite there yet but what about the B+

https://imgur.com/a/GwYY5vS


https://imgur.com/a/fATLqvP


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: MrEntheogenic] * 1
    #29690871 -

You already are in fruiting conditions. Read this: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29375595#29375595

Other than that, looking good, just maintain droplets on the surface.

Edited by logarithmic_rhythm (10/08/26 05:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: MrEntheogenic] * 1
    #29690948 -

I might crack the lid a bit for increased FAE as long as it doesn't dry out the surface.


--------------------
Even if you fail, success is the knowledge gained along the way.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: COgrower]
    #29691254 -

:whathesaid:

Yes, crack the lids.


(MrEntheogenic, I could not see your pics on imgur until I changed settings on my VPN a few times. Consider uploading your pics to the shroomery like you've done in the past.)


--------------------
The Combo Tek - Easy grow method for newbies and pros alike

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: veggie]
    #29691267 -

looking reasonable.

id also flip the lid a bit let some of that surface moisture evaporate a bit :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: mushboy]
    #29691306 -

mushboy said:
looking reasonable.

id also flip the lid a bit let some of that surface moisture evaporate a bit :awesomenod:



:thumbup:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: veggie]
    #29691535 -

It won’t allow me to add those pictures I upload to my gallery for some reason now


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: MrEntheogenic] * 1
    #29691567 -

"It won’t allow me to add those pictures I upload to my gallery for some reason now"

That is odd. Adding pics to a post should work the same as always. Even if the pics are too large, the system will automatically resize them.

Anyway, crack or flip your lids as has been said, and don't mess with the tub too often. And I predict plenty of mushrooms in your future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: veggie]
    #29691570 -

My pics don't get resized. Anything over 512kb gets rejected. I use an image compression app to get them down to 200kb


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29691575 -

My mistake. I thought that was how it worked now. Guess not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: veggie]
    #29691704 -

When I click that “click here to upload images for your post” in blue it just automatically takes me to the “post” box to type and doesn’t do anything else when I started my account a week or so ago I had a option to add photos etc now it’s gone as if they’ve moved stuff around I’m a noob on these bbcode forums and stuff I use gpt to help me setup a halfway decent profile and signature


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: MrEntheogenic]
    #29691734 -

Did you follow the directions in the link I posted?
It works for me.

 

If you still can't upload you may be experiencing a bug. You can report bugs in Website Announcements and Feature Feedback in Ythan's post, Report new bugs here!


Good luck with your grow. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: MrEntheogenic] * 1
    #29691773 -

MrEntheogenic said:
When I click that “click here to upload images for your post” in blue it just automatically takes me to the “post” box to type and doesn’t do anything else when I started my account a week or so ago I had a option to add photos etc now it’s gone as if they’ve moved stuff around I’m a noob on these bbcode forums and stuff I use gpt to help me setup a halfway decent profile and signature



Are you using a phone? Or a computer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: veggie]
    #29691854 -

See lol idk why I don’t have the picture icon or anything anymore my stuff does say html disabled and bbcode enabled but idk if that is the issue nor do I know how to toggle either

[img] https://i.postimg.cc/9f4LPqrW/IMG-2244.png[/img]


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: langten69]
    #29691855 -

I’m using a iPhone which is the weird part as I could see all of the original upload icons on my iPhone that can be typically seen via laptop


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: MrEntheogenic] * 2
    #29691858 -

I don't know how these things work on iPhone, but have you tried using another browser? That way we can rule out whether it's an issue with your profile setup or the browser's fault.

You can also try the 'Request Desktop Website' option (or similar) — if you have that setting available.


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: Belintaf]
    #29691906 -

Yes it could be a safari specific problem... try a different browser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: Belintaf]
    #29691907 -

Good job, langten69 and Belintaf. I think you got it figured out. It's a phone/browser thing. I use a desktop. But switching to my android phone where I use the Brave browser, I don't see a way to upload photos. Even in desktop mode.

I loaded up the Chrome browser and now I can upload pics in the same way as on my desktop. I'm not familiar with the iphone, but switching to Chrome instead of the default iphone browser just might work. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: veggie]
    #29691922 -

I also use chrome and I have this display


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fruiting? [Re: langten69]
    #29691929 -

Ok, I am stumped.

@MrEntheogenic, report this in the 'Report new bugs here!' thread.
Ythan will figure it out and fix the problem. He is great that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fruiting Chambers Reply Below MrEntheogenic 142 8 10/05/26 01:22 PM
by Agar Wedge
* Fruiting Speed *added piccy* MushroomFriend 1,580 11 01/29/05 04:34 PM
by MushroomFriend
* Increasing fruiting cakes (?) Shrooms4Less 382 2 02/14/05 04:12 PM
by LouiseLouise
* My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) Jon_Doe 6,617 11 04/29/03 03:33 PM
by Jon_Doe
* How to upload pics to your post Shrooms4Less 2,035 4 02/19/05 02:40 PM
by Roadkill
* fruiting chamber (pics) MsPacMan 5,701 18 10/22/02 01:56 PM
by Skikid16
* Turning a closet, into a fruiting chamber (stealth)
( 1 2 3 all )
scatmanrav 65,827 54 07/17/22 02:19 PM
by DziQ
* Another fruiting movie Nesil 841 13 04/03/04 04:41 AM
by FirstAvailable

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
222 topic views. 18 members, 772 guests and 310 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.