Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 |
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29681553 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
KevinDontWave said:
space daddy said:
KevinDontWave said:
I am filled with ennui :frown:




For real? I feel ya if it's true. It's been long time I felt this way fortunately. What's troubling you?

I heard ennui can kill if experienced long enough? Cannot verify.


I'll piss about fat thumbs and spell check.



I've surrounded myself with people I don't like and I can't really do much about it at this point other than let it run it's course naturally.



Did that girl lock you in the freezer again?
I don't think she can claim it's an accident if she's done it three times.
:lolsy:



I like her she's got a knack for mischief.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29681640 -

I’m actually headed back to the walk in freezer tomorrow morning. Maybe I’ll get lucky and she’ll loc us both in.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29681655 -

So you can kill her?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29681697 -

christopera said:
So you can kill her?



:mad2: Kevin wouldn't hurt no one.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29681708 -

christopera said:
So you can kill her?



It’s the only way to assuage my ennui


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29681722 -



Okay I have my fucking magenta colored fucking 100% cotton bed sheet. I washed it and dried it and I'm only going to hand wash it because I want it to last longer than two fucking years without ripping to shreds like my other fucking sheet.

I got it on eBay I can show you the link if you want me to. I know someone else on here wanted a hot pink bed sheet.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29681785 -

I don't use bed sheets except for the fitted one that covers the mattress; I don't have an air conditioner, so it stays warm.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682375 -

I'm drinking laoshan black tea right now to get rid of this damn sleep inertia.

Fuck waking up and fuck the world. Negativity negativity.

It would be really cool if I were an animal that did not deal with sleep inertia.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29682669 -

I just took three size 000 gel caps. Worse than gagging on a goddamn dick.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29682843 -

Can't make it to the last job I interviewed for guess I should have checked before hand.

:kingcrankey:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29682981 -

i dont like being negative.

Edited by today mylove (10/02/26 04:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: today mylove]
    #29684167 -

The unmistakable onset of steadily increasing social anxiety.
:godfuckingdammit:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29684169 -

It must be going around because I’ve been feeling it too.

Could be the weather.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29684177 -

It just so happens that Mercury is in Gatorade but my current case is acute. There are several people here to setup for tomorrow's party and I don't have any desire to interact with them. I'm gonna have buck up and make the best of it which will likely be exhausting.

:resignednonacceptance:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29684190 -

I’ll call in a bomb threat and get the event cancelled.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29684215 -

You are a gentleman and a scholar
:emotionalmoment:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29684219 -

KevinDontWave said:
You are a gentleman and a scholar
:emotionalmoment:



I'm on the opposite team. Embrace the negativity. Buy a piñata. Unleash your latent rage upon it to everyone's joy and celebration.
Eat candy, chitchat and buck up.
It's a flawless plan.
:yourewelcome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29684225 -

So even though my usual shift is 6:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m, I have to go to orientation at my first and second day of work at 9:00 in the fucking morning. Fuck life.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29684355 -

Absolutely unbridled negativity is incoming
sitting on your testicles in a way that you don't notice until the pain starts building and you become aware of the nausea. By this point you can feel pain all the way up in your abdomen. This pain will slowly dissipate over the course of hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29684364 -

overdosing and sickly meds :fuckthisshit:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mr housemate is playng WoW
( 1 2 3 all )
jewunit 4,622 52 02/07/08 07:41 AM
by pong
* Just got assualted by psycho housemate
( 1 2 3 all )
Divided_Sky 5,093 57 07/10/05 01:57 AM
by RESTLESS
* Sid and Nancy notapillow 1,065 15 01/18/05 02:27 AM
by blissedout
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Astrology skeptics UNITE! To this thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 5,355 51 07/20/05 08:55 PM
by RedNucleus
* Students on strike!! exclusive58 1,262 18 03/09/05 03:48 PM
by ricochet
* Jaco Pastorius Appreciation Thread Jim 1,436 17 01/22/05 01:15 AM
by Madweed420shroom
* One of my fellow students served it up to Supreme Suckass Scalia
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,358 24 04/14/05 12:42 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,003 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.