Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2105 | 2106 | 2107 | 2108 | 2109 | 2110 | 2111 | 2112 | 2113 | 2114 | 2115 | 2116 | 2117 | 2118 | 2119 | 2120 | 2121 | 2122 | 2123 | 2124 | 2125 |
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch] * 1
    #29681664 -

So you attempted to lie to us by using bogus photography that you passed off as legit.

This is why your character is no longer trusted. You’ve lied enough that you’re not credible.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #29681666 -

sudly said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
sudly said:
Quote:
AlChemicalResearch said: If Hitler was Hitler cause of a few words and hand gestures we'd be living in a different world.



Its pretty dishonest to boil down what comparisons people have made to a few words and hand gestures.

Its acting like actions don't exist.



and which actions that defined Hitler as Hitler, aka unique to him as a world leader, has Trump engaged in?



The comparisons i suggested earlier were,

Quote:
No one needs to mention hitler or anyone else to criticise what trump and his administration have done and are doing.

Saying people dont have real criticisms of trump is an intervention worthy thing to say imo.




Quote:
Starting a war is pretty hitler like shit.

Voter suppression seems hitlery enough to me



The only thing I'd add to that is deporting people without due process.

Centralising power and deregulating EPA, consumer protection beureu are also like that.

Doing something like some someone else doesnt mean they have to do the exact same thing.

Hitler was unique, trump is unique, theres some overlap, which can be discussed, and I think thats the point that was being made.

But your assertion that people dont have real criticisms of trump is delusional.




trump is only unique in his uncouth and unchecked manner of speaking. that is it. Obama deported more people without due process, including US citizens. ICE under his administration also shot and killed US citizens. Also, more illegal immigrants died in ICE detention centers under his administration than under trump.

He did not centralize power as much as Bush JR, or in any unique and tyrannical way the way Hitler did.

The overlap between Hitler and Trump could be made with almost any political leader in US history, much less any other countries history. But if you want to make the overlap between Hitler, the genocidal, war mongering leader of the Third Reich, and Trump, I mean there just isn't any overlap there. And probably won't be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29681667 -

christopera said:
So you attempted to lie to us by using bogus photography that you passed off as legit.

This is why your character is no longer trusted. You’ve lied enough that you’re not credible.




You're lying by omission. I included the statements by the government of China and the testimony of hydrogeologists in that conversation I shared the photos of the dam that shows it shifting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29681673 -

I made no claim. So no, I’m not lying.

You included bullshit that was as credible as your bunk photo.

Keep on lying homie. You’ve not hesitated to prove the point others made about your lack of honesty.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29681677 -

christopera said:
I made no claim. So no, I’m not lying.

You included bullshit that was as credible as your bunk photo.

Keep on lying homie. You’ve not hesitated to prove the point others made about your lack of honesty.



lol ok then

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch] * 1
    #29681692 -

You keep saying this even after you provided a link that does not show this at all.
Quote:
Also, more illegal immigrants died in ICE detention centers under his administration than under trump.



Obama had an average of 9 deaths per year and trump has 56 deaths in 500 days of detained immigrants.

Edited by gww (09/29/26 07:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29681694 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
christopera said:
I made no claim. So no, I’m not lying.

You included bullshit that was as credible as your bunk photo.

Keep on lying homie. You’ve not hesitated to prove the point others made about your lack of honesty.



lol ok then



What until you learn about geomorphology. You’re going to be blown away. Might even end up an expert on mowing lawns.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29681710 -

christopera said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
christopera said:
I made no claim. So no, I’m not lying.

You included bullshit that was as credible as your bunk photo.

Keep on lying homie. You’ve not hesitated to prove the point others made about your lack of honesty.



lol ok then



What until you learn about geomorphology. You’re going to be blown away. Might even end up an expert on mowing lawns.




wait until you learn how to read english, you might even read the statement made by the Chinese government on how the Three Gorges Dam has shifted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29681714 -

christopera said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
christopera said:
I made no claim. So no, I’m not lying.

You included bullshit that was as credible as your bunk photo.

Keep on lying homie. You’ve not hesitated to prove the point others made about your lack of honesty.



lol ok then



What until you learn about geomorphology. You’re going to be blown away. Might even end up an expert on mowing lawns.






https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/news/3740835

here you go again, just in case you were curious.

Quote:
Official Chinese media, including China News Service, quoted China Three Gorges Corporation's WeChat group as saying that dam deformation is in an "elastic state" and that all indexes are within the designed allowable range. The article refers to water storage in the Three Gorges Dam for nine consecutive years from 2010 to 2018.The company claimed the distribution of vertical displacement and horizontal displacement conforms to a regular pattern of deformation by a gravity dam. The corporation also claimed the dam is in an "elastic state"



Edited by AlChemicalResearch (09/29/26 07:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gww]
    #29681721 -

gww said:
You keep saying this even after you provided a link that does not show this at all.
Quote:
Also, more illegal immigrants died in ICE detention centers under his administration than under trump.



Obama had an average of 9 deaths per year and trump has 56 deaths in 500 days of detained immigrants.



I literally posted the link. Sure Trump's presidency isn't over yet, but he's had 6 years in office, not 500 days, and has had fewer deaths than Obama had under his watch and has had a lower error rate than Obama did.

But Obama was the Deporter In Chief. It's really not fair to compare other presidents to Obama.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29681725 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
sudly said:
Quote:
AlChemicalResearch said: If Hitler was Hitler cause of a few words and hand gestures we'd be living in a different world.



Its pretty dishonest to boil down what comparisons people have made to a few words and hand gestures.

Its acting like actions don't exist.



and which actions that defined Hitler as Hitler, aka unique to him as a world leader, has Trump engaged in?



The comparisons i suggested earlier were,

Quote:
No one needs to mention hitler or anyone else to criticise what trump and his administration have done and are doing.

Saying people dont have real criticisms of trump is an intervention worthy thing to say imo.




Quote:
Starting a war is pretty hitler like shit.

Voter suppression seems hitlery enough to me



The only thing I'd add to that is deporting people without due process.

Centralising power and deregulating EPA, consumer protection beureu are also like that.

Doing something like some someone else doesnt mean they have to do the exact same thing.

Hitler was unique, trump is unique, theres some overlap, which can be discussed, and I think thats the point that was being made.

But your assertion that people dont have real criticisms of trump is delusional.




trump is only unique in his uncouth and unchecked manner of speaking. that is it. Obama deported more people without due process, including US citizens. ICE under his administration also shot and killed US citizens. Also, more illegal immigrants died in ICE detention centers under his administration than under trump.

He did not centralize power as much as Bush JR, or in any unique and tyrannical way the way Hitler did.

The overlap between Hitler and Trump could be made with almost any political leader in US history, much less any other countries history. But if you want to make the overlap between Hitler, the genocidal, war mongering leader of the Third Reich, and Trump, I mean there just isn't any overlap there. And probably won't be.



Even if there was someone that's done what trump is doing, that wouldnt make anything hes done any better.

No one needs to compare trump to anyone to criticise what hes done.

Obama expanded wars and drone strikes and did hitlery shit like that too.

But going forward there doesnt need to be a comparison to anyone, because what trump, Obama or anyone do stands on its own.

Its hard to know what point youre trying to make.

There's overlap across people with dictatorial tendencies. Without dropping any names, it can cover a lot of people.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #29681726 -

sudly said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
sudly said:
Quote:
AlChemicalResearch said: If Hitler was Hitler cause of a few words and hand gestures we'd be living in a different world.



Its pretty dishonest to boil down what comparisons people have made to a few words and hand gestures.

Its acting like actions don't exist.



and which actions that defined Hitler as Hitler, aka unique to him as a world leader, has Trump engaged in?



The comparisons i suggested earlier were,

Quote:
No one needs to mention hitler or anyone else to criticise what trump and his administration have done and are doing.

Saying people dont have real criticisms of trump is an intervention worthy thing to say imo.




Quote:
Starting a war is pretty hitler like shit.

Voter suppression seems hitlery enough to me



The only thing I'd add to that is deporting people without due process.

Centralising power and deregulating EPA, consumer protection beureu are also like that.

Doing something like some someone else doesnt mean they have to do the exact same thing.

Hitler was unique, trump is unique, theres some overlap, which can be discussed, and I think thats the point that was being made.

But your assertion that people dont have real criticisms of trump is delusional.




trump is only unique in his uncouth and unchecked manner of speaking. that is it. Obama deported more people without due process, including US citizens. ICE under his administration also shot and killed US citizens. Also, more illegal immigrants died in ICE detention centers under his administration than under trump.

He did not centralize power as much as Bush JR, or in any unique and tyrannical way the way Hitler did.

The overlap between Hitler and Trump could be made with almost any political leader in US history, much less any other countries history. But if you want to make the overlap between Hitler, the genocidal, war mongering leader of the Third Reich, and Trump, I mean there just isn't any overlap there. And probably won't be.



Even if there was someone that's done what trump is doing, that wouldnt make anything hes done any better.

No one needs to compare trump to anyone to criticise what hes done.

Obama expanded wars and drone strikes and did hitlery shit like that too.

But going forward there doesnt need to be a comparison to anyone, because what trump, Obama or anyone do stands on its own.

Its hard to know what point youre trying to make.

There's overlap across people with dictatorial tendencies. Without dropping any names, it can cover a lot of people.




I'm not saying what Trump doing is good, or what he's doing isn't so bad because other people did it before him. I'm saying by acting like he's some insane dictator because he behaves like how people behaved before him, albeit more openly, people come off as unhinged and divorced from reality, which pushes people into his corner.

My entire point and perspective is to stop sensationalizing Trump, engage with him in reality, not like opposition to him is some revolutionary MLK level engagement, and he will (or he would have) gone away.

His entire political career is an exercise in the Barbara Streishand effect and the entire left failed.

Edited by AlChemicalResearch (09/29/26 08:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29681727 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
christopera said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
christopera said:
I made no claim. So no, I’m not lying.

You included bullshit that was as credible as your bunk photo.

Keep on lying homie. You’ve not hesitated to prove the point others made about your lack of honesty.



lol ok then



What until you learn about geomorphology. You’re going to be blown away. Might even end up an expert on mowing lawns.




wait until you learn how to read english, you might even read the statement made by the Chinese government on how the Three Gorges Dam has shifted.



Whyd you even post about the dam from 2019?

Quote:
After Google Maps images appear to show deformation of Three Gorges Dam, China claims deviation is within acceptable range

 Jul. 8, 2019 18:07




--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #29681730 -

It was in another thread about China and I was taking the position that China makes dogshit stuff and just because you put LED lights on buildings doesn't make your civilization some bastion of innovation and quality. The Three Gorges Dam was one example amongst many that I posted, and that autist for some reason got fixated on something that no one else really is disputing. The Chinese government says its acceptable, hydrogeologists and engineers say that it's a problem. I guess its up to you to decide, I for one don't have any faith in Chinese engineering, but hey, it's lasted this long.

Oh and the 2019 article was the first one that popped up when i just google searched it right now. Idc that much to find a more recent article, but if you want me to I can.

Edited by AlChemicalResearch (09/29/26 08:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29681736 -

Quote:
AlChemicalResearch said: I'm not saying what Trump doing is good, or what he's doing isn't so bad because other people did it before him. I'm saying by acting like he's some insane dictator because he behaves like how people behaved before him, albeit more openly, people come off as unhinged and divorced from reality, which pushes people into his corner.

My entire point and perspective is to stop sensationalizing Trump, engage with him in reality, not like opposition to him is some revolutionary MLK level engagement, and he will (or he would have) gone away.



I tend to think people like Kamala push people to trump because people are generally sick of the corporate shtick up the ass word play dancing around an answer, charades like kabuki theatre she does.

Engage with him in reality.. he says thing like the iran wars been won 33 times.

I think people like someone who stands for anything. Kamala follows whatever her donors wind's are. Trump similarly, but he doesnt have as much of a corporate outward attitude, although i firmly believe he serves the same agenda his donors set.

Trump gave a huge contract to a business his son bought months earlier.. engaging with him should be calling out all his double standards, double speak etc.

But when that happens, when anyone engages him, he freaks, calls them fake news, whoever they are, and runs.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29681738 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
It was in another thread about China and I was taking the position that China makes dogshit stuff and just because you put LED lights on buildings doesn't make your civilization some bastion of innovation and quality. The Three Gorges Dam was one example amongst many that I posted, and that autist for some reason got fixated on something that no one else really is disputing. The Chinese government says its acceptable, hydrogeologists and engineers say that it's a problem. I guess its up to you to decide, I for one don't have any faith in Chinese engineering, but hey, it's lasted this long.

Oh and the 2019 article was the first one that popped up when i just google searched it right now. Idc that much to find a more recent article, but if you want me to I can.



And now you use attacks ad hominem.

You’re wrong but you’re not being honest about why youre wrong. Keep going. Let’s hear it. Dig the hole a little deeper.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: AlChemicalResearch]
    #29681740 -

AlChemicalResearch said:
It was in another thread about China and I was taking the position that China makes dogshit stuff and just because you put LED lights on buildings doesn't make your civilization some bastion of innovation and quality. The Three Gorges Dam was one example amongst many that I posted, and that autist for some reason got fixated on something that no one else really is disputing. The Chinese government says its acceptable, hydrogeologists and engineers say that it's a problem. I guess its up to you to decide, I for one don't have any faith in Chinese engineering, but hey, it's lasted this long.

Oh and the 2019 article was the first one that popped up when i just google searched it right now. Idc that much to find a more recent article, but if you want me to I can.



If that dam fails, 100 million lives are at risk.

I think that'd be a Chinese priority.

And its from 2019. There's probably maintenance or strengthening since?  Even if a deviation is within limits, it can still be monitored and maintained.

Some Chinese stuff isnt great, but they have a lot of good stuff too. I might look for the China thread rather than dig into it here.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #29681741 -

sudly said:
Quote:
AlChemicalResearch said: I'm not saying what Trump doing is good, or what he's doing isn't so bad because other people did it before him. I'm saying by acting like he's some insane dictator because he behaves like how people behaved before him, albeit more openly, people come off as unhinged and divorced from reality, which pushes people into his corner.

My entire point and perspective is to stop sensationalizing Trump, engage with him in reality, not like opposition to him is some revolutionary MLK level engagement, and he will (or he would have) gone away.



I tend to think people like Kamala push people to trump because people are generally sick of the corporate shtick up the ass word play dancing around an answer, charades like kabuki theatre she does.

Engage with him in reality.. he says thing like the iran wars been won 33 times.

I think people like someone who stands for anything. Kamala follows whatever her donors wind's are. Trump similarly, but he doesnt have as much of a corporate outward attitude, although i firmly believe he serves the same agenda his donors set.

Trump gave a huge contract to a business his son bought months earlier.. engaging with him should be calling out all his double standards, double speak etc.

But when that happens, when anyone engages him, he freaks, calls them fake news, whoever they are, and runs.



And what did you do when all the other presidents before him did that? What did you do when Kamala Harris and her husband were engaged in similar activities?

But yea it's like Chapelles joke, people like Trump cause he came out of the big mansion and was like, yea everything you think we're doing in there is what we're doing. It's been 6 years of him as president and 10 years of him on the political scene and the Iran War is the first thing he's done that really deserves the ire that the left has given him, considering how placid they've been on every other person who acts the way he does.

I mean fuck them all, seriously, but if you want to know how someone as oafish and inept as Trump got into power, that's how.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29681742 -

christopera said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
It was in another thread about China and I was taking the position that China makes dogshit stuff and just because you put LED lights on buildings doesn't make your civilization some bastion of innovation and quality. The Three Gorges Dam was one example amongst many that I posted, and that autist for some reason got fixated on something that no one else really is disputing. The Chinese government says its acceptable, hydrogeologists and engineers say that it's a problem. I guess its up to you to decide, I for one don't have any faith in Chinese engineering, but hey, it's lasted this long.

Oh and the 2019 article was the first one that popped up when i just google searched it right now. Idc that much to find a more recent article, but if you want me to I can.



And now you use attacks ad hominem.

You’re wrong but you’re not being honest about why youre wrong. Keep going. Let’s hear it. Dig the hole a little deeper.



What was ad hominem about what i said?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #29681747 -

sudly said:
AlChemicalResearch said:
It was in another thread about China and I was taking the position that China makes dogshit stuff and just because you put LED lights on buildings doesn't make your civilization some bastion of innovation and quality. The Three Gorges Dam was one example amongst many that I posted, and that autist for some reason got fixated on something that no one else really is disputing. The Chinese government says its acceptable, hydrogeologists and engineers say that it's a problem. I guess its up to you to decide, I for one don't have any faith in Chinese engineering, but hey, it's lasted this long.

Oh and the 2019 article was the first one that popped up when i just google searched it right now. Idc that much to find a more recent article, but if you want me to I can.



If that dam fails, 100 million lives are at risk.

I think that'd be a Chinese priority.

And its from 2019. There's probably maintenance or strengthening since?  Even if a deviation is within limits, it can still be monitored and maintained.

Some Chinese stuff isnt great, but they have a lot of good stuff too. I might look for the China thread rather than dig into it here.




It seems like it would be 400 million lives would be at risk. But yea, I would assume it would be a priority, but Chinese culture is different from ours. You ever see those liveleak videos where people just walk past people who just got fucked up in some really odd way and look like they're dead/dying? You ask yourself, why don't those people help? Well, if I understand the law correctly, in China if you stop to help someone you incur liability for their outcome. I don't know why, but that's what I was told. I would imagine if they start trying to address it they would incur some liability if and when it does fail.

But yea I'm sure china has some good stuff, but I've been fucked too many times buying stuff from China to care to find it anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2105 | 2106 | 2107 | 2108 | 2109 | 2110 | 2111 | 2112 | 2113 | 2114 | 2115 | 2116 | 2117 | 2118 | 2119 | 2120 | 2121 | 2122 | 2123 | 2124 | 2125 |

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Obama Swipes at Trump, but doesn't name him, in Speech at Rutgers
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
qman 3,175 87 05/25/16 04:51 PM
by airclay
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,416 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump dossier SirTripAlot 162 4 10/24/17 08:12 PM
by Stonehenge
* Bannon Predicts Trump is Getting Impeached
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
The Ecstatic 2,090 112 01/09/18 07:03 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump is laundering money for Iran. koods 318 7 03/10/17 12:17 PM
by ballsalsa
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Sec. Kelly: Trump will 'be insistent' on funding border wall tdubz 371 12 06/08/17 12:24 PM
by demiu5
* FEC complaint against Trump and Clinton Bigbadwooof 165 3 12/14/16 08:26 PM
by Bigbadwooof

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,090 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 16 queries.