Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I am making a jelly * 2
    #29680757 -

I got these crab apples, they had pink flesh, and I also added in 3 Cortland apples I bought at a farmers market




I'm using pomonas universal pectin, it sets with calcium instead of sugar, so I can use stevia to.sweeten it


Right now I have to let it strain for 2 hours





I hope it taste good, I made some goldenrod jelly a week or 2 ago, but I used to much green parts or steeped it to long and it tasted like bitter medicine, I ate a few spoons fulls on sharp cheese, but its not really good, it taste more like something that's good for you but tatse like bitter greens, if i did it right it probably would have tasted like honey, cause I made golden rod tea the day before making the jelly and it tasted like honey

Hopefully these apples turn our better


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29680761 -

Make carnivore jelly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 4
    #29680765 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Make carnivore jelly



That's called gravy


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: gopher]
    #29680813 -

gopher said:
Crazy_Horse said:
Make carnivore jelly



That's called gravy



Then make gravy


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29680817 -

He's making vegan gravy.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29680821 -

KevinDontWave said:
He's making vegan gravy.



That's sad gravy :sad:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29680860 -

The juice turned out bitter again, I suck at making jelly, though the taste of the apples mask the bitterness a bit better then the golden rod did


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: gopher]
    #29680954 -

Poor you, poor jelly.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29680955 -

Sad gravy indeed...


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29681127 -

The grana padano cheese hides the bitterness really well



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: gopher]
    #29681227 -

gopher said:
The grana padano cheese hides the bitterness really well






Never heard of this cheese. Care to describe? I'd rather ask gopher instead of AI.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: space daddy]
    #29681248 -

space daddy said:
gopher said:
The grana padano cheese hides the bitterness really well






Never heard of this cheese. Care to describe? I'd rather ask gopher instead of AI.



Its basically a cheaper version of Parmigianino reggiano, I'm sure if I ate them side by side the parmesan would be better, but not eating them side by side I can't tell the difference, but the price tag was $4 or $5 cheaper for the grana padano


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am making a jelly [Re: gopher]
    #29681254 -

Gotcha. Cool.
And that's why you a boss gopher

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Art of Jerry Garcia & Wavy Gravy- Opening Monday, October 17, 2005 from 5pm-7:30pm. butterflydawn 1,245 3 10/17/05 01:52 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* SNL Crystal Gravy- anybody have it? Gr8fulJ420 3,337 3 03/24/05 04:23 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Gravy! Phluck 332 0 12/27/04 11:28 AM
by Phluck
* What is "Jelly Roll'?
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 1,639 23 05/20/04 10:56 PM
by notapillow
* Wavy Gravy Resurrected from Ben and Jerry's Flavor Graveyard! OneMoreRobot3021 1,746 14 09/02/05 03:21 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Vote Wavy Gravy? Irishdrunk 546 6 06/01/05 07:36 PM
by Irishdrunk
* Jelly Bellies
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 1,300 22 02/06/11 06:22 PM
by NastyDHL
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
118 topic views. 7 members, 35 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.