Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A simple trip, a good introduction - 13mg 4-HO-MET * 3
    #29679407 -

After being highly interested in psychedelics and the like, and researching for more than a year, i learned of 4-HO-MET and the many other similar tryptamines. Many others have claimed that 4-HO-MET is a good introduction psych so I got my hands on a reputable source, 13mg to start with. For the sake of research, I recently had been prescribed bupropion (150mg) and adderall (10mg), which has stablized the mind a good bit. The adderall I learned could possibly intensify negative side effects like anxiety and cardiovascular problems, but since I take it in the morning and was tripping at night, I assumed it shouldn’t be a problem.

I felt I was ready to test it out once the evening came, and I felt I didn't need to prepare much since it was a lighter dose. Overall my thoughts were pretty calm and I felt comfortable in my new apartment room, so I had no hesitation. My intentions were simple, try it out, see what happens, and float along with the experience it may give.

00:00 - The 4-HO-MET was in tablet form, with a mango flavor apparently. I started to chew it and it was more like 80% bitterness and 20% mango.

00:20 - The come up was noticable now, with a noticable strange feeling in my legs. While I was playing a online game with my partner and a friend, i wanted to remind myself to look away from the screen for a bit once things start kicking in.

00:45 - All of the sudden, around this time i started to notice the grass in my game was waving around when looking at it from afar, I thought it was just wind moving it, but i knew something was different, as well as slight flashes of color in my peripheral. Also i felt as if everything was a lot more colorful.

01:15 - While i did feel sober at first with the increasing visual differences, it felt as if it got more intense at the snap of a finger, I knew the peak was coming on. I started to get wayy too distracted by these new feelings and sudden OEVs and kept subconciously pausing what i was doing ingame because of that. At this point I kept looking away from the screen and around my room to see that everything had a slow wavy movement to it, especially my tapestry that has a wizard on it, but mostly if i was staring at one spot. The strange body load in my legs had pasted as well, though I think there was still a stiff feel in the body that wasn’t really a problem.

01:20 - While my headspace was getting more intense, I was trying to write down what i was experiencing on my PCs notepad, and it felt as if each word I typed was a heavy rock I had to place down, and finishing the sentence was so tough that I gave up. It was beginning to get really hard to perceive what was going on, but at the same time it wasn't, it was like I could only perceive this little pocket of time in my mind before I went to the next thing.

01:50 - As I sat in my chair, thoughts became quicker and more incomprehensible. It was a little frightening as the mind was reacting and jumping to many things quickly, It felt as if I was going to spiral out, but I remember telling myself that I've researched and prepared for the possibilities, and floated along and accepted what was happening. I had little fear. It then felt as every concept that I was either thinking or was happening at the moment had the aspect of being "everything and nothing” at the same time. I didn’t come to an epiphany persay, but I was sort of feeling that sentiment almost physically and mentally at the same time, like life was a pendulum swinging back and forth.

02:00 - Went for a bathroom break, and didn’t immediately get up from the toilet because of the trance I was in, looking at the walls and floor. It wasn’t long though, and I then decided to look at my face in the mirror a bit for fun, and my features were moving in all sorts of directions, with the lips changing shape. I did a silly grin, but the wrinkles and smile on my face stretched upwards slightly which startled me, and I immediately looked away and was like “welp gotta get outta this bathroom!”. Unfortunately I can’t remember high details after this, but generally I couldn’t pinpoint what my mindset was, and I could keep myself pretty calm throughout my strange comprehensions of everything.

02:15 - I spent the rest of my trip either sitting or laying in bed talking in voice chat with my partner from earlier. I occasionally closed my eyes wondering what it looks like in my mind, and I envisioned a sort of clay pot-esque figure floating around. Though at one point I saw spider legs in my mind, but it didn’t really frighten me somehow. After a bit of relaxing, the simple wavy distortion of objects in my room was beginning to lessen, like the wizard’s beard on the tapestry stretching out a little.

02:30 - The intense aspects of the trip had begun to pretty much fade out after this point, and I was more in a stoned giggly state for a couple hours, a bit of a nice afterglow.

Overall this was a great introductive trip, I did wish the visuals lasted a bit longer, though thats for another time with a higher average dose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A simple trip, a good introduction - 13mg 4-HO-MET [Re: VinnyBlu]
    #29679446 -

Good stuff


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A simple trip, a good introduction - 13mg 4-HO-MET [Re: ellamush]
    #29679964 -

You did good. Sometimes you see creepy things. Lean into everything that comes up and you won't have any problems, fight back and it'll beat your ass with anxiety.

:manofapproval:


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trip Report: Mushrooms, adderall, gardens and mountains. Saribo 1,106 1 09/16/03 02:39 AM
by whole9
* What Was Your WORST Trip?
( 1 2 all )
Fd3000 6,764 24 05/30/02 05:31 PM
by Sheepish
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,030 31 05/22/02 06:19 PM
by Sheepish
* First Trippe-Im terrified of a bad trip, need help
( 1 2 all )
Hustla 7,290 21 06/19/23 08:55 PM
by thespacecadet
* First time trip Saturday... cStyle 3,146 10 09/03/02 06:12 AM
by Trip_Out_7
* Who would you enjoy being able to trip with?
( 1 2 3 all )
pharmacopeia 9,144 42 06/02/03 04:29 PM
by PinkMorrison
* Trip Report: My First Trip! Redstorm 2,468 4 10/21/02 05:10 PM
by Cow Shit Collector
* How many people like sexy stuff while tripping?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Chemical_Smile 38,691 74 02/04/22 11:33 PM
by 317537

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie
77 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.