Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | | Last >
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies]
    #29677701 -

Which end would you start with?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29677709 -

JonBongGroovy said:
Which end would you start with?



Hopefully the end of said kangaroo's life. It could be problematic if you're not patient


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Mistakes]
    #29677712 -

Mistakes said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Which end would you start with?



Hopefully the end of said kangaroo's life. It could be problematic if you're not patient



I'd start with the tail.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29677716 -

The tail is the most succulent cut of roo meat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies]
    #29677748 -

I thought I heard once people eat it.


--------------------



Edited by JonBongGroovy (09/24/26 11:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies] * 2
    #29677755 -

Just had a weird-ass image of Dale Gribble as a Hogwarts professor, ridin to school on a flying, magical weed eater.  Dunno why, but it...amuses me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29677827 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29677828 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
Just had a weird-ass image of Dale Gribble as a Hogwarts professor, ridin to school on a flying, magical weed eater.  Dunno why, but it...amuses me.



that but with a penis!!!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29677958 -

Twig has the sex organ of an echidna. I saw it in the hot tub.


(Twig’s actual wiener, not an echidna’s.)

Edited by Headies (09/25/26 08:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies] * 3
    #29677966 -

:ban:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #29677968 -

Ban?

:allrightythen:

I should be given a medal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29677971 -

Twig is a medical marvel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies]
    #29677981 -

Mystikal said:
:ban:



I pray for it every day and every night but God has abandoned us.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677982 -

Kevin is the Harvey Weinstein of chili cheese dog hot tubs. He ruined my career because I wouldn’t sleep with him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies] * 3
    #29677988 -

I wouldn't dream of sleeping with an opt out.
:youseethisshit:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29677990 -

:begone:

You couldn’t handle this. I have an echidna-shaped penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies]
    #29677993 -

Make that 3 reasons I would never break my vow of celibacy for you.
:yeahthatsfunny:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29678000 -

Three reasons? I’ll do you one better and give you four:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Headies] * 2
    #29678014 -

:kingcrankey:
No posting animal dicks. That's fucked Headies.

Getting stoned and hanging around today. Might order pizza in a bit. Had a good smoked salmon pizza recently..

:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oneiromancy and Massage Therapy [Re: Mystikal]
    #29678085 -

All this talk of smoked salmon pizza made me hungry but then I looked at the empanada penis and now I've lost my appetite.
:unwanted:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rugby fan cut off his own testicles . RunDMT 2,796 10 02/12/05 03:07 PM
by California
* Testicle hair falling out!
( 1 2 all )
some1whoisntme 10,574 31 01/27/06 04:58 PM
by mediman0078
* stolen wallet... eligal 1,398 13 08/07/05 09:08 PM
by Shroomism
* How much money is in YOUR wallet?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,142 55 06/01/04 12:22 AM
by filthysock
* What's in your wallet?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,223 29 02/15/05 10:37 PM
by Skunk420
* Someone Stole My Wallet
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 2,521 20 07/19/04 10:48 PM
by Gus
* so some tripping dude gave me some wallet he found at bonnaroo, full o cash ZippoZM 1,856 18 06/21/05 04:52 AM
by Krishna
* My Lost Wallet NewbieS 988 10 08/09/06 05:53 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,605 topic views. 11 members, 25 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.074 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 16 queries.