Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 888 | 889 | 890 | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | 905 | 906 | 907 | 908 |
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: nightdad] * 1
    #29676124 -

Nice. Keep your toes n buns toasty for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: space daddy] * 7
    #29676214 -

Found an awesome cluster of boletes the other week...



And...I had some fun with my photo editor...



--------------------
✿LOVE AND LIGHT✿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: Larabar] * 8
    #29676226 -



Pay no attention to the mutant runt on the bottom left that is refusing to flower and the germination test mac s1 next to it that I couldn't bring myself to toss so just stuck next to the mutant in hopes to give it competition to flower 🤣


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: space daddy]
    #29676323 -

space daddy said:
Toe_Jam said:
schmutzen said:
That looks very similar to a preserve here called Lost Lake.  Only place that I've ever seen Old Man mushrooms.  Those Hens and Chicks were prime, did you collect/eat any of them?



Yep, the Hen was freaking glorious, we pan fried it with another pan squishing them down at the camp crispy with some good seasoning, reminded me of an excellent steak. We grabbed some chicken but didn't end up using it, there were only two of us and we devoured the Hen instead.

We tried the Old Man, I wasn't impressed, maybe with a real steak they'd be okay. I found Old Man one other place near Toledo, this was in the vicinity of Hocking Hills.





My first thoughts were Hocking Hills. Beautiful glacier carved landscape around those parts.



I never got to go to Hocking hills when I lived in Ohio :sad:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29676346 -

The Blind Ass said:
Nice orb weaver!

.



That’s what he said!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 9
    #29676348 -





Been a bit since I’ve posted some,lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 9
    #29676350 -

More





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29676399 -

Good choice.  I love deep fried chickens but pan fried Hens sounds superior.  I'm in the driftless area of south central Wisconsin.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #29676463 -

Technically I didn't take the one of me by the chevy.
:nursemaryjane:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #29676466 -

Do you always wear white like that or only for special occasions? I like white but I'm a klutz and would ruin it in like 3 hours max


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 9
    #29676467 -

more






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29676470 -

LOL, I hear ya'! It was for my husbands work brunch, I had to look killer!:laugh:
I am super careful when I wear white. Just got that linen suit at macy's for half price, I had to get it. I love linen, cotton and all natural threads in my clothes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 9
    #29676483 -






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 8
    #29676501 -



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: Mystikal] * 9
    #29678045 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: space daddy] * 8
    #29679831 -




--------------------
👁️ 🌊 why you are empty.

Hunt for the habitat not the mushroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: Icyurmt]
    #29679920 -

Icyurmt said:






Nice haul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: space daddy] * 6
    #29680359 -

some more










--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 6
    #29680531 -



Moroccan orange coconut pop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ONE RANDOM PHOTO TAKEN BY YOU! [Re: Mystikal] * 6
    #29680691 -



--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 888 | 889 | 890 | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | 902 | 903 | 904 | 905 | 906 | 907 | 908 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How much can you lift?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Cracka_X 7,916 89 05/23/03 03:04 PM
by Azmodeus
* travel photos Fina 1,511 10 08/25/04 01:48 PM
by stefan
* The Random Picture Thread
( 1 2 all )
daba 2,961 21 12/30/03 12:10 AM
by moana123
* Amsterdam Trip: Photos!!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomyMcPot 3,671 24 03/31/04 02:53 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Bands that have multiple albums, but only a couple songs ShroomismM 2,651 19 03/18/04 02:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Random comment about Adderall Crass 1,097 9 05/31/03 11:46 PM
by monoamine
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Random act of kidness TODAY 1,883 15 02/29/04 01:23 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
523,706 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.