Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The Mega-Martha Five Million [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 2
    #29676353 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Where are you guys sourcing your spill trays?

I keep seeing chemical ones but they're like $200 each. Honestly, that's the biggest part that's holding me back.



For the whole greenhouse or just the containers ???

If you want a large enough one for the greenhouse to fit in the only place I have ever found one is Home Depot for 16 bucks
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Black-Large-Concrete-Mixing-Tub-A-42/318924309

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mega-Martha Five Million [Re: arlo.arlo] * 1
    #29676374 -

arlo.arlo said:
Awesome. This is a really thoughtful set up.

I made a fogger/mister with the same tub set up. I drilled an extra hole in the lid of mine with a cheap black rubber stopper so I can top the water off easier. In mine the fog was getting weaker as the water level dropped so I just keep it pretty full most of the time.





--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mega-Martha Five Million [Re: 99.99] * 1
    #29676379 -

Great setup, I've been wanting to build me a taller style tent too, I have extra 1/2" PVC from another project, but humidity in individual shelves, I am not mad at you, I would like to do something similar with PVC possibly.  In the meantime, I'll just enjoy my generic setup and gawk at your cool guy MEGA Martha.  I'm feeling insecure right now...  :runaway:

Edited by MushLuvR77 (09/23/26 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* About how much would it cost me to setup 2-3 marthas or greenhouses?
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 3,709 31 09/07/08 06:37 PM
by BrandNewbie
* martha or greenhouse question chubbmeister 1,181 7 06/25/06 07:14 PM
by chubbmeister
* martha's greenhouse wikedferret 1,468 5 12/25/07 06:57 AM
by MaddenKing081
* Martha style greenhouse humidity question 3nD 5,275 17 01/18/09 11:49 AM
by RogerRabbit
* Martha vs Greenhouse rezin8r 1,456 11 03/29/06 08:11 AM
by Oatman2000
* Martha style greenhouses @ Lowes for $35 cReEp 1nc 3,617 15 02/03/09 05:47 PM
by artizen
* Breathable Martha newmodel 1,831 11 01/17/09 12:31 PM
by newmodel
* Why use the martha? optic 1,563 10 07/03/05 01:05 AM
by HippieChick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
223 topic views. 15 members, 77 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.