Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be?
    #29673186 -

I would like to meet RGV, such a character.

Also Seriously Tripping coz we chat on the messages and I think he's cool

And finally, I reckon I'd get along with Bardy and JonBonGroovy



...
Please like me lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29673425 -

I've met one they haven't loged on in years.  I'd meet you, KevinDontWave, Smellyhobbit, spirit_shadow, Mystikal, Powdered_Toastman, Seriously_trippin, GenesisCorrupted,  and probably some others I'm not thinking of!!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29673450 -

Who wants to meet me?

I don’t charge a lot, and I’m very friendly!

I’ll even sign an autograph for you


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #29673496 -

Good ppl on that list

Tbh, I'd meet anyone but yeah I wish we could do a bit meet up


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: ellamush] * 3
    #29673519 -

Geo, THB, Asante and Niff

And down to hang with anyone who happens to be in the SoCal area - Ella if you’re ever here hit me up!!


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #29673533 -

Thanks man.
I would absolutely love to come to California. I think it would be right up my alley. I've met a few Californians in Australia and they seem really chill.

I will reach it if I get around!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29673597 -

no one


it would take the mystery and fun away from my personal narrative I have made in my head for each person I interact with

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: Penroc3]
    #29673617 -

Me and Ella need a surrogate. Can you do it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29673665 -

I passed the question to my Nkondi, whom he liked to meet.

His reply: "If it was a friendly meeting, and could choose only one, definitely Spirit_Shadow."

Completely agreed :sun:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #29673669 -

Mickalopagus said:
Geo, THB, Asante and Niff




That'd be a chill gathering :sun:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: ellamush]
    #29673717 -

I'd meet me.:wellhello:


--------------------
:ufoabduction:
:loljesus:
        :mushroom::leaf::mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: livingdream]
    #29673741 -

Nobody. I have a hard and fast rule where I don't meet up with people from the internet anymore.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: Penroc3]
    #29673745 -

Penroc3 said:
no one


it would take the mystery and fun away from my personal narrative I have made in my head for each person I interact with



This is hilarious and probably my answer too 🤣


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29673787 -

spirit_shadow said:
Penroc3 said:
no one


it would take the mystery and fun away from my personal narrative I have made in my head for each person I interact with



This is hilarious and probably my answer too 🤣




This.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: space daddy] * 2
    #29673803 -

Prisoner#1 without a doubt.  Guy mentored me here on the boards or via pm better than friends or family did years back.  It's wild to think some stranger online helped me along during formative years with zero gain for themselves and were pretty much correct about everything I was needing advice on. Thanks again pris.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: PreparationH]
    #29673846 -

Ythan for sure would be my number one.

:ranchydance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29673851 -

KevinDontWave said:
Nobody. I have a hard and fast rule where I don't meet up with people from the internet anymore.




This rule is 'tarded :crankey:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: PreparationH]
    #29673853 -

PreparationH said:
Prisoner#1 without a doubt.  Guy mentored me here on the boards or via pm better than friends or family did years back.  It's wild to think some stranger online helped me along during formative years with zero gain for themselves and were pretty much correct about everything I was needing advice on. Thanks again pris.



He hasn't been here in years


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: Mystikal]
    #29673854 -

Mystikal said:
Ythan for sure would be my number one.

:ranchydance:



:awesome:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you could meet a fellow shroomerite from the Shroomery, who would it be? [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 3
    #29673871 -

Cannabischarlie said:
KevinDontWave said:
Nobody. I have a hard and fast rule where I don't meet up with people from the internet anymore.




This rule is 'tarded :crankey:



I would never meet up with you even without this rule.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dream i had with appearances of fellow shroomerites wrestler_az 1,874 15 07/20/04 01:30 AM
by 40oz
* Bonnaroo Shroomerites Unite!
( 1 2 all )
Prodijal_Son 3,881 32 02/25/03 07:51 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,048 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,279 44 02/23/03 05:24 PM
by Dogomush
* shroomery dreams!
( 1 2 all )
Psilygirl 3,175 25 09/17/04 07:34 PM
by 2Experimental
* Shroomery Pics Vol 1 & 2
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,145 24 12/12/03 05:17 PM
by Ripple
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,342 43 03/02/03 08:59 AM
by c0ma
* Who's here?? come post with me!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 3,768 105 09/02/04 05:11 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
565 topic views. 3 members, 54 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.