Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | | Last >
Re: Fish stories [Re: space daddy]
    #29672391 -

space daddy said:
:manvsfish:



Too soon
:icecreamsadness:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29672393 -

KevinDontWave said:
space daddy said:
:manvsfish:



Too soon
:icecreamsadness:




Take your time. We're all here for you when you're done with that bucket and ready to move forward.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: space daddy]
    #29672395 -

I eat a disgusting amount of yogurt


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29672397 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
I eat a disgusting amount of yogurt




Like Rod Stewart amounts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: space daddy]
    #29672398 -

:projectile::puke::scat::evilpuke:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Headies] * 2
    #29672404 -

Headies said:


Admiral Planck says walk the plank…into the volcano…with the hot tub at the bottom…for sex.



So that's what happens to Elon in the end after he moves to Mars and invents time travel?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29672411 -

It's already a musical on Netflix but yes


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #29672421 -

ITS THE WEEKEND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: feevers] * 2
    #29672427 -

:rebeccablack:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29672501 -

:teabird:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29672511 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
I eat a disgusting amount of yogurt



I bet it was so good.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29672550 -

Fuck Yes it was




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29672556 -

I'm contemplating dinner oh what to make or order out.


--------------------



Edited by JonBongGroovy (09/19/26 12:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29672567 -

Make chicken coconut curry!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29672570 -

I don't have the ingredients; I have chicken sausage or veggie burgers.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fish stories [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29672572 -

That causes dolphin gut syndrome bro.
Bleeeak. Ouuutcomes.  Yesssur.

B/c. The Dolphin farts, man. Yours will match theirs on a quantum level. Then, next time you go swimming at the ol' watering hole nearest to you - the whole gang shows up. The Dolphin gang. They're happy too...at first. Imagine that? Them just scoobydoobying ur ass with their asses. Farting bubbles and making little noises with their eeeeeks and stuff. But then they realize you aren't one of them. This scares them, but it also emboldens their play. As such, they continue to school you the whole time w/ their ass gasses until you pass away from invoking their furious rage via deception all because you ate coconut curry.

Is that what you really want? Really?


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: space daddy]
    #29672630 -

space daddy said:
Damn that's gotta hurt.
Some faces of death shit there. If it's real. yikes



Nah, almost certainly not.  You'd burst into flames long before actually falling into the lava.  You'd be vapour before even touching actual liquid rock.  Lava can legit flash-vapourize your ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 3
    #29672632 -

Prove it :barbershreds:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29672635 -

DorkWithTheHair said:
space daddy said:
Damn that's gotta hurt.
Some faces of death shit there. If it's real. yikes



Nah, almost certainly not.  You'd burst into flames long before actually falling into the lava.  You'd be vapour before even touching actual liquid rock.  Lava can legit flash-vapourize your ass.



:fingerpistol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29672736 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heres to margaritas! Schwip 601 4 01/31/06 11:02 PM
by Schwip
* new pics of the pubbers? post em!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 157 158 )
Todcasil 257,875 3,144 11/09/07 11:53 PM
by GnuBobo
* Breakfast and a Margarita OneMoreRobot3021 845 12 07/23/05 01:56 PM
by Todcasil
* went out in the garage, smoked a bowl and finished my painting (pics)...
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 3,076 31 08/17/07 04:36 AM
by Wysefool
* The US Air Force garage sale! AsanteM 670 18 10/01/07 06:00 PM
by aDoS
* nyc people - how bad does it really stink?
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 2,792 34 01/10/07 06:03 PM
by AliceDee
* my cat stinks dirtsquirt 719 15 12/01/05 07:23 PM
by dirtsquirt
* I got a bottle of Captain Morgan in my Garage And i cant find it Anonymous 1,189 13 03/13/05 12:30 PM
by PawPaw

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,260 topic views. 5 members, 130 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 16 queries.