Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | | Last >
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29671123 -

Ha! What a nerd!!



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29671133 -

aint nothin nerdy bout gettin chubbed in a jacuzzi


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29671201 -

No hetero bro



:smug:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29671202 -

:iloveyoubitch:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29671222 -

Game time.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29671246 -

How's everyone's day going?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29671256 -

Quite gay, how bout you?

(Actually harvested a FUCKTONNE of Peppers X today.  Gonna try cuttin some in half and slow smoking those motherfuckers.  Mostly because I'm runnin outta room in my freezer, lol.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29671270 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
How's everyone's day going?



Pretty good so far. Mostly focusing on sales leads and marketing shit but mostly keeping a positive attitude about it. The more I chip away at it the easier it gets.
:typonese::monkeymouse:

DorkWithTheHair said:
Quite gay, how bout you?

(Actually harvested a FUCKTONNE of Peppers X today.  Gonna try cuttin some in half and slow smoking those motherfuckers.  Mostly because I'm runnin outta room in my freezer, lol.)



i am jealous
:jellyfish:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29671288 -

Well I got a job interview at Mississippi pizza as a weekend custodian, should be a pretty easy gig and will give me a chance to start saving cash for the bridge out of sober living. Atlas is only paying 2 months rent and already coming into the second month. Time is starting to fly by fast.


My 30 days is tomorrow off everything even weed/psychedelics


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29671303 -

Congrats that's a hell of an achievement!
:tipofthecap:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29671305 -

Good deal. Doors are opening up for ya. What would life be with out chances?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #29671312 -

Fixed two refrigerators, a dishwasher, and an oven, then condemned a washer.

Long fuckin day.

Off tomorrow though, going camping/mushroom hunting.

Got a decent pic of the city in this rich guy's yard.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Toe_Jam] * 5
    #29671349 -

suck on this chubby chimichanga


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: twighead] * 3
    #29671374 -

There was no way of explaining the terror that I felt.

:fearandloathing:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spinning the wheel! Make me rich! Oh you BASTARD! No no, calm down. Learn to enjoy losing. [Re: Toe_Jam] * 3
    #29671382 -

I was right in the middle of a fucking squirrel zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds.
:takethefuckingtab:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: twighead] * 4
    #29671396 -

twighead said:
suck on this chubby chimichanga




Dont have to tell me twice


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #29671433 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29671466 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
twighead said:
suck on this chubby chimichanga




Dont have to tell me twice




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about nuts, squirrels [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29671468 -

There were girls in the front
There were girls in the back
And there were girls pettin' squirrels
And there were squirrels smokin' crack


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This thread is about wood, boys [Re: twighead]
    #29671486 -

twighead said:
suck on this chubby chimichanga



After seeing this picture I searched amazon for gopher masks, but they were $50 fuck that


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* I want a box turtle Requiem 1,555 10 09/06/04 11:59 AM
by C20H25N3O
* TURTLES!
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 3,480 22 01/14/05 05:03 PM
by vinsue
* My turtles are kinky *DELETED* PJDIDDLE 1,376 18 08/05/04 10:04 AM
by Anonymous
* dead with turtles notapillow 1,166 11 07/20/04 06:52 PM
by nicechrisman
* length afoaf 490 2 10/04/04 01:22 PM
by afoaf
* caught a turtle
( 1 2 all )
Mitchnast 2,951 23 06/23/05 10:33 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,757 topic views. 5 members, 3 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.07 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 16 queries.