Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I got the job * 9
    #29669502 -

Just wanted to come on here and tell you all that I got the job offer for the place that I interviewed with a couple weeks ago. With the pay differential for night shift, it will be $29 an hour.

I got my degree a couple months ago.

The job is a sub field within pathology and I'll be working in a pathology lab.

Finally, I have a $60k a year job now.

Now I can try to say for retirement.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 2
    #29669547 -

That's what's up dude, congrats!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29669643 -

Congrats man!


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #29669882 -

Yay, nice one!


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #29670324 -

Rockin' :rockon:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job [Re: geokills]
    #29670369 -

I am really happy for you :thumbup:

Enjoy the good news!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the feeling of leaving a shitty job
( 1 2 all )
Chairman Meow 3,226 20 04/21/06 10:20 AM
by Octavius
* New job and drug test phi1618 1,188 8 06/04/04 09:45 PM
by vade
* I got the job!
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 2,958 38 11/17/06 06:51 PM
by Newbie
* Landed a job today Pathos 902 14 02/15/05 04:12 PM
by Cookies
* new job Hendostan 867 12 03/25/05 01:59 PM
by agr8fulchick
* I just got a new job!!! MOTH 931 15 09/13/06 09:28 PM
by MOTH
* Damn, Merrell is really the best Adom 960 8 12/30/04 09:34 PM
by Adom
* i GOT THE PETSMART JOB!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 5,674 80 08/03/05 01:25 PM
by curiouskittin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
121 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.