Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I got the job!
    #6278889 -

I had my final interview today and I was told I got the job!  I'll be getting paid $11.50/hr at Best Buy in their Geek Squad :lol:  The only thing standing in my way is a drug test that I must take in the next 48 hours.  I picked up some Omni from GNC, it was recommended to me by several people and the clerk even said everyone she's seen buy it before comes back for it when they need it again.  It's a same say supplement/drink that give me a 5 hour window. 

I'm thrilled  :grin:  Finally something hobby related :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6278895 -

Grats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: penexpers]
    #6278967 -

congrats, i think i may have tried omni once although vale is my top choice...


--------------------


♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6278981 -

thats cool man. i just got a job with best buy also.. ill be head of their inventory.. i start today actually.. working 6-midnight several nights a week.

its just a 2nd job to me though.

again.. congrats


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Banez]
    #6278993 -

You Geek!
Man you gonna get to use the sweet jet pack!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Rahie]
    #6279015 -

reply to feature.

and geek squad is a pretty cool job there.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: penexpers]
    #6279069 -

Yay for NewbieShroomie


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6279152 -

Hell yea man! That sounds like a badass job... congrats! :grin:


--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6279200 -

Hope you pass the drug test... would suck to go through all that and fail the drug test.

I failed two drug tests in the past, and realized that even if I didn't smoke for 2 weeks prior and even took the drink, I didn't pass.

Another reason I dont do drugs anymore... :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: angryshroom]
    #6279204 -

that sucks.. i think i have some sort of gift.. ive never failed a drug test and the past one i took.. it was only 5 days since i had been smoking..


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: SDP]
    #6279222 -

grats, hell I whent to school for CNIT (computer networking information technology) got a degree, Looked for work and couldn't find shit, I'm not all that good at interviews though, I work at UPS, sadly enough it pays about the same starting out and if I feel like keeping the job for another few years it'll pay the same as a mid-level IT job.


--------------------
"It's all bla bla bla... and then nothing more."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: K1wI]
    #6279224 -

lol this is funny.. he just got a job with best buy.. and you work for UPS, thats my main job

what do you do for them?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Banez]
    #6279343 -

You get to drive around in the cool Geek Squad Beetles. :smile:


--------------------
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Relax. Turn around and take my hand.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: i8an8thsGF]
    #6279830 -

You think they put cameras inside them? That'd be sick bakin' up a beetle before fixing some dumb old bitches computer. All while on the clock :-D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6279978 -

NewbieShroomie said:
The only thing standing in my way is a drug test that I must take in the next 48 hours. 



NewbieShroomie said:
You think they put cameras inside them?  That'd be sick bakin' up a beetle before fixing some dumb old bitches computer.  All while on the clock :-D



:smile: 

I shouldn't laugh, I might have to pass a drug test someday...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6279992 -

Nice, good to hear. :handth:

Noticed in one of your posts that you might be close to my area, if you want to hang out sometime or need company or whatever drop a PM.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Nashbar]
    #6280052 -

Nashbar said:
NewbieShroomie said:
The only thing standing in my way is a drug test that I must take in the next 48 hours. 



NewbieShroomie said:
You think they put cameras inside them?  That'd be sick bakin' up a beetle before fixing some dumb old bitches computer.  All while on the clock :-D



:smile: 

I shouldn't laugh, I might have to pass a drug test someday...



No but you know how it is with pot....they turn some everyday activity into something that sounds so wrong and deceitful...I mean I can definitely function on weed.  I did the second interview high on Purple Urple and aced it.  He shook my hand and made me sign all the papers.  I stopped after I heard I was getting tested though.  I could have smoked 3 bongs of Monkeyballs earlier but I sat there and sipped my Yuengling as they all smoked.  I'm cool stopping to pass a test but not for a job...I mean that's an invasion of privacy in my eyes.  The only way my pot smoking will get in the way of my job is if they let it.  I'm perfectly comfortable smoking weed in a recreational sense.  It's a victimless crime.

Edited by Newbie (11/13/06 07:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6280409 -

Awesome man, congrats! I'm checking out a warehouse tomorrow, they have part time work there, so hopefully I'll be successful. Wish me luck folks, I'm in dire need of a job.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Newbie]
    #6280740 -

You will be getting better pay then me, just hope you pass the drug test..but I heard from someone I know is that lots of water and a energy drink before the test works as well...drink tons of water...the rockstar is to make yoru pee yellowish..so it doesnt look like you are trying to pass a drug test.. but i have not have personal experience on this, so I am just giving you advice.
Oh yea dont use drugs anytime soon, but i heard stuff like that works if you follow the instructions.

Edited by skunk78395 (11/13/06 10:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got the job! [Re: Skunk420]
    #6280824 -

great to hear you got a job related to your hobbies good luck with the drug test, drink lots of water


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the feeling of leaving a shitty job
( 1 2 all )
Chairman Meow 3,226 20 04/21/06 10:20 AM
by Octavius
* New job and drug test phi1618 1,188 8 06/04/04 09:45 PM
by vade
* Landed a job today Pathos 902 14 02/15/05 04:12 PM
by Cookies
* new job Hendostan 867 12 03/25/05 01:59 PM
by agr8fulchick
* I just got a new job!!! MOTH 931 15 09/13/06 09:28 PM
by MOTH
* Damn, Merrell is really the best Adom 960 8 12/30/04 09:34 PM
by Adom
* i GOT THE PETSMART JOB!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 5,674 80 08/03/05 01:25 PM
by curiouskittin
* I got a job!
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 2,101 34 03/08/06 07:45 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,958 topic views. 2 members, 290 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.