Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2733 | 2734 | 2735 | 2736 | 2737 | 2738 | 2739 | 2740 | 2741 | 2742 | 2743 | 2744 | 2745 | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29662011 -




It's overweight and looks dank. $200 cdn for it. :eek:
:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #29662021 -

:jointcross::rainingjoints::doublejointed:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29662026 -

You get some damn good deals

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: nuds]
    #29662028 -

no kidding. 200 for a qp of that quality is nuts


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: The People Who Murder Twisted Fiber Cords [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29662029 -

whose who?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29662031 -

Good outdoor apparently. Have had 3 varieties of it now from this grower. All pretty good but this one is best so far. Has a citrus taste and gets you real baked. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Mystikal] * 5
    #29662099 -



--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #29662258 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: twighead] * 3
    #29662259 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29662268 -

You and your dad have something special


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 5
    #29662270 -

Yeah, 4 stomach's each

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29662277 -

They could eat anything


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29662281 -



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: twighead]
    #29662284 -

You just love that show don't you?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29662287 -



love this one too


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: twighead] * 3
    #29662425 -

Having 4 stomachs is quite the father son bonding experience


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29662474 -

Sometimes I wish I had 2 dicks


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Mistakes]
    #29662475 -

:goat:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Mistakes]
    #29662476 -

Mistakes said:
Sometimes I wish I had 2 dicks



:macdre:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29662477 -

:goat::goat:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2733 | 2734 | 2735 | 2736 | 2737 | 2738 | 2739 | 2740 | 2741 | 2742 | 2743 | 2744 | 2745 | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Vasectomy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DNKYD 4,799 77 06/08/08 01:22 PM
by DNKYD
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* So, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get a vasectomy
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,282 41 11/22/07 01:39 AM
by rainlover
* My Vasectomy Odyssey
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,278 37 08/28/09 08:32 AM
by TrancedShroom
* length afoaf 490 2 10/04/04 01:22 PM
by afoaf
* I have a box full of police flares. Ellis Dee 1,744 13 11/11/02 10:03 PM
by spud
* The Sunday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 10,312 123 08/23/15 07:42 PM
by pfxtc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,923 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.065 seconds spending 0.042 seconds on 16 queries.