Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: IIIQuaZIII]
    #29659069 -

Looks like I’m starting to get some bluish mold spots too but it keeps fruiting!  Maybe it won’t go much longer IDK.  These dongs gotta stay on the cake till Saturday when I can be home alone again to harvest and proccess...  Hopefully they make it, they are looking more mature.  I got 6 PF Tek jars cooking though when this peters out.  Honestly just last harvest and this harvest I’m gonna end up with a lot more than I can use for a long time so I consider this an awesome success.  I got some friends that are interested so they won’t go to waste!!


--------------------
Thanks shroomers!
-QuaZ-

Edited by IIIQuaZIII (09/01/26 04:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: IIIQuaZIII]
    #29659077 -

Like i said, try super spawning.  Youll
Find out quick why we dont do it.  Eventually youll meet our old bud mr trichoderma and youll feel like burning your house down but for sure, i always encourage people to do things to learn things.

Did you find my rescue tek?  Sink blast and add a layer of coir.  "Dinosaur egg" tek some people call it.

Anyway good job first run bud.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29659087 -

Show us a pic of the blueing worrysome spots.i bet it's bruising n u got nothing to worry about :hatsoff:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29659110 -

BeefExtreme said:
Like i said, try super spawning.  Youll
Find out quick why we dont do it.  Eventually youll meet our old bud mr trichoderma and youll feel like burning your house down but for sure, i always encourage people to do things to learn things.

Did you find my rescue tek?  Sink blast and add a layer of coir.  "Dinosaur egg" tek some people call it.

Anyway good job first run bud.




Yeah I did your rescue Tek…sorta…and praised it. I credit your tek with making my second batch of dongs explode.  I sink blasted it but had no coir to add, and changed to the water tub on your advice.  I blasted it till I like “painted it brown” all over with the sink sprayer but didn’t resurface due to lack of materials..  I have some coir coming in the mail


--------------------
Thanks shroomers!
-QuaZ-

Edited by IIIQuaZIII (09/01/26 04:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29659111 -

bloodssonnew said:
Show us a pic of the blueing worrysome spots.i bet it's bruising n u got nothing to worry about :hatsoff:



Zoom in on the last pics I took.  Like this. Circled areas of concern with highlighter.



--------------------
Thanks shroomers!
-QuaZ-

Edited by IIIQuaZIII (09/01/26 04:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: IIIQuaZIII]
    #29659114 -

Holy shid dude, yeah you definitely gotta get into agar cuz look at those monsters, or at least clone them by taking a piece of the inside of the stipe and putting it into a pf tek jar (with sterile technique of course). Dont let those babies go uncloned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: langten69]
    #29659118 -

And the blue spots look like normal bruising, typical for mushrooms with actives

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***updates*** Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: langten69] * 1
    #29659132 -

I imagine the only thing equal in satisfaction to a first timer getting his chops for the first time ever, has to be like the wise old guy who showed the first timer them chops.  Like “this is the way” follow me bud!  lol.

I absolutely read beefs threads and used Beefs sink blasting technique


--------------------
Thanks shroomers!
-QuaZ-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: langten69]
    #29659147 -

langten69 said:
And the blue spots look like normal bruising, typical for mushrooms with actives



Ok I’m colorblind as fuck too.  Pretty bad.  It’s part of what makes shrooms interesting to me.  I see colors I didn’t know existed or even could exist sometimes.  Reds/greens and blues/purples/grays kinda look pretty similar to me all the time….  The paler or more pastel oriented a color is the less I can see it/tell what it is.  Only intense vibrant colors make it thru the dull grey veil of my natural eyes.

I kinda want to try those new hi tech glasses they have developed for colorblind guys too, but they are SUPER expensive and I’d be crushed if they didn’t work.


--------------------
Thanks shroomers!
-QuaZ-

Edited by IIIQuaZIII (09/01/26 04:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: IIIQuaZIII]
    #29659169 -

Yea u good bro.that isn't moldy it's bruised mycelium of the kind u want.

Probably from the punish as they are fairly easy to bruise


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29659235 -

Holy shit I just took a .76gram sliver that I musta missed putting away thinking it wouldn’t do a damned thing especially 3 days after that heroic trip and I’ll be damned if I’m not completely tripping sack again…be cool…people are home….right now…..


--------------------
Thanks shroomers!
-QuaZ-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29659268 -

did we get the waterrub set and figured for feller:teabird:
BeefExtreme said:
Gotta get u into a water tub.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: IIIQuaZIII]
    #29659273 -

IIIQuaZIII said:
By the way the blast in the sink and water tub switch seems to have been highly successful.



::iloveit::happiness:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29675838 -

So, I’ve never had a FuLL on flush yet but I keep
Spraying down the cake in the sink and re-coating it and lately I’ve been using a liquid seasoning injector like for pork or something to inject water into the cake all over.  It seems to be helping a lot.  I’m growing
About 4-5 decent shoots a week.  I don’t think this cake willl do flushes but it sure does do slow consistent mushroom grows a bit at a time. I suspect it will still be producing a couple bit shrooms well into Novemb/Decenber.  I really have more than I wanted.  I’m fruiting a few pk Tek cakes and giving some friends a chance to take them away for Dfree.  My jars look amazingly healthy.  You gotta pop em out with a corkscrew to get wm
Out of the original jars

Main, the cake just does it own thing a few at a time.
Here’s a current.  I. Never had less tan 3 shoots take
Off at once and never more than 5-6. Individuals but it just keeps producing at a slow steady rate.


Thanks fellers 
QuaZ


--------------------
Thanks shroomers!
-QuaZ-

Edited by IIIQuaZIII (09/23/26 12:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: *update* Ok, WTF is going on here? I thought this was looking good [Re: IIIQuaZIII]
    #29675850 -

Sometimes mushrooms don't fruit in flushes, sometimes they all pop out at random times

Congrats on the continuous gold mine:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WTF is this? Wierd Growth (PIC) UPDATE May 04, 2006 fungus_among_us 1,987 7 05/01/06 07:52 PM
by fungus_among_us
* SA's 3oz dry pics, and a small update, 2nd flush update.
( 1 2 all )
Eraserhead 8,434 33 01/19/07 09:07 AM
by Eraserhead
* Bulbous Growth... WTF? (pics) Mig 1,673 8 01/15/05 02:23 PM
by midway
* Ahhh its been 2+ weeks, wtf! *update* adamj 899 9 06/29/04 07:29 PM
by adamj
* Cubensis Pf-tek and casings; Growlog with updates and pics
( 1 2 all )
FiReFlY 11,342 29 11/17/10 06:58 PM
by HybridprX
* WTF!?! Why aren't my PF Jars working!? bradtaylor 1,644 13 11/14/05 01:01 PM
by ZeroArmy27
* Nice pinset , thats about it though?? "Updated Pic's!" wicish1 3,576 14 04/22/04 01:24 PM
by soochi
* New guy...WTF is this? funguschamber 886 14 03/14/07 11:35 PM
by Optx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,094 topic views. 17 members, 203 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.