Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can these go another day? * 1
    #29652942 -

Have plans for the evening and don’t like running my dehydrator overnight.  Are these good to go another day?  My previous Jack Frost moved pretty quick


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can these go another day? [Re: Shelbs0209] * 1
    #29652961 -

Sure tomorrow is fine, I like to run my dehydrator for 24 hours though, sooooo over night still happens :lol:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can these go another day? [Re: Kloakk]
    #29652977 -

Appreciate the feedback!  Yeah I used to run 24/7 but read too many horror stories to risk it w/ family/dogs in the house

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can these go another day? [Re: Shelbs0209]
    #29652985 -

Shelbs0209 said:
Appreciate the feedback!  Yeah I used to run 24/7 but read too many horror stories to risk it w/ family/dogs in the house



Feel that, I have my dehydrator in a separate room away from animals and humans, also got it sitting on a hardened glass plate because I had a dehydrator melt :uhoh:

So better safe then sorry is good, but can't have fruits rotting in the fridge right :awesomenod:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can these go another day? [Re: Kloakk]
    #29653111 -

Kloakk said:
Shelbs0209 said:
Appreciate the feedback!  Yeah I used to run 24/7 but read too many horror stories to risk it w/ family/dogs in the house



Feel that, I have my dehydrator in a separate room away from animals and humans, also got it sitting on a hardened glass plate because I had a dehydrator melt :uhoh:

So better safe then sorry is good, but can't have fruits rotting in the fridge right :awesomenod:



Samesies! I have a fire safe setup and run that baby 24 hrs.


--------------------
Need genetics? Hit me up!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can these go another day? [Re: Kloakk]
    #29653115 -

Why is it important to run away from people/pets?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can these go another day? [Re: DV8DUG]
    #29653122 -

I’m also curious. My guess would be fire??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can these go another day? [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29653137 -

Nerdo said:
Kloakk said:
Shelbs0209 said:
Appreciate the feedback!  Yeah I used to run 24/7 but read too many horror stories to risk it w/ family/dogs in the house



Feel that, I have my dehydrator in a separate room away from animals and humans, also got it sitting on a hardened glass plate because I had a dehydrator melt :uhoh:

So better safe then sorry is good, but can't have fruits rotting in the fridge right :awesomenod:



Samesies! I have a fire safe setup and run that baby 24 hrs.



:nodofunderstanding:

DV8DUG said:
Why is it important to run away from people/pets?



Because they are already gone.

Awfullotofshrooms said:
I’m also curious. My guess would be fire??



🔥🔥🔥


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dehydrating smell possible solutions?
( 1 2 all )
chowyunfat 434 26 09/26/26 11:50 AM
by chowyunfat
* Drying in my dehydrator, a couple questions!
( 1 2 all )
Nizmo 4,402 28 12/10/15 03:47 PM
by Nizmo
* Dehydrator Project Cornelius 6,831 14 09/27/04 02:08 PM
by hyphae
* Using desiccant (Damp Rid) inside of a food dehydrator? Best possible method yet? ofzeroconcern 8,761 6 11/27/18 06:26 PM
by churchofzoom
* How long in the dehydrator?
( 1 2 all )
MkUltra 25,663 29 02/01/21 12:39 AM
by fahtster
* Is this a good dehydrator for drying mushrooms?
( 1 2 all )
Nizmo 6,211 22 12/09/15 01:44 PM
by nitrodigital
* In the market for a dehydrator - advice Rahz 5,712 12 09/22/08 01:33 PM
by Rahz
* Food dehydrators at thrift stores...?
( 1 2 all )
Kinky 4,312 24 04/19/13 06:30 PM
by cronicr

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
100 topic views. 25 members, 264 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.