Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | 2720 | 2721 | 2722 | 2723 | 2724 | 2725 | 2726 | 2727 | 2728 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Mistakes]
    #29648440 -

Mistakes said:
Definitely. Should already be doing that in case anything reanimates



Like how sometimes when someone was buried in the 19th century they had a rope hanging down into the coffin with a bell up top to tell people you weren't quite dead.

Except in this circumstance we're talking reanimated pig corpses letting themselves out... Right?


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29648447 -

Things get reanimated all the time, i know yall seen the documentaries


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Mistakes]
    #29648455 -



--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29648468 -

I'm picturing The Sorcerer's Apprentice but instead of brooms and buckets it's steaks and bacon.

:homerdrool:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29648493 -

Storm is a coming tomorrow its already raining and windy.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 5
    #29648514 -

I'm back!!:snoopyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Mystikal]
    #29648517 -

Welcome back :zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29648518 -

:fuckyeah:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29648522 -

I'm so glad this hurricane isn't hitting oahu and just passing by. Still gonna be some flooding probably.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29648564 -

I....

AMM.....

DINOSAUR SEED!!!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29648806 -

JonBongGroovy said:
I'm so glad this hurricane isn't hitting oahu and just passing by. Still gonna be some flooding probably.




I love when hurricanes don't hit jonbonggroovy..
:tellmeastory:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Mystikal]
    #29648825 -

Mystikal said:
JonBongGroovy said:
I'm so glad this hurricane isn't hitting oahu and just passing by. Still gonna be some flooding probably.




I love when hurricanes don't hit jonbonggroovy..
:tellmeastory:



Me too. Sar far it's really rainy and windy. Haven't lost power.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29648853 -

What's your evacuation plan?
Is there like a hurricane shelter somewhere nearby?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29648863 -

The hurricane isn't directly hitting so no need to evacuate. Just sitting in my apartment waiting for it to pass.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29648884 -

you should build a raft just in case


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29648886 -

:lol: I do got a SUP.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29648887 -

well then you're golden


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648889 -

Goin' for a run outside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648890 -

KevinDontWave said:
well then you're golden



There's no flooding near me probably near rivers though.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29648966 -

I ate a late breakfast, I'm not even sure what time maybe 1pm, I had 230g of this rib steak



And now I'm still full now I don't even feel like eating dinner, I usually eat a 6pm and start a fast


I might just fast tonight and tomorrow make sure to eat breakfast much earlier, like 10am so I'm hungry by 6pm


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | 2720 | 2721 | 2722 | 2723 | 2724 | 2725 | 2726 | 2727 | 2728 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Vasectomy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DNKYD 4,799 77 06/08/08 01:22 PM
by DNKYD
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* So, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get a vasectomy
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,282 41 11/22/07 01:39 AM
by rainlover
* My Vasectomy Odyssey
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,278 37 08/28/09 08:32 AM
by TrancedShroom
* length afoaf 490 2 10/04/04 01:22 PM
by afoaf
* I have a box full of police flares. Ellis Dee 1,744 13 11/11/02 10:03 PM
by spud
* The Sunday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 10,312 123 08/23/15 07:42 PM
by pfxtc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,942 topic views. 10 members, 45 guests and 273 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.065 seconds spending 0.039 seconds on 18 queries.