Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTec-9
Pooh-Bah

Loc: UPT
Re: Shut up and grow!
    #295932 - 04/18/01 08:25 AM (23 years, 3 days ago)

thank you.

but go take your own advice and stfu. you just contributed to the same system you condemned in your post.

hypocrite.

--------------------------------------------------------------
MacMelphCallio Gonna Rape You For Your Life YOUBITCHYOU! - me.

DXMHEAD420 Ripped Me Off, And He'll Rip You Off Too!!!!

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
MacMelphCallio Gonna Rape You For Your Life YOUBITCHYOU! - me.

I gotsta havit, silly rabbit - me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefecalfacial
Stranger
    #296079 - 04/18/01 12:18 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

teonan you just talk out of your ass. most of the "expert growers" on these forums present no pictures to support their imaginary reputations and to top it of they have attitudes. What a joke you are. The majority of super posters continuously answering questions have never grown.

Offlinefecalfacial
Stranger
Re: Shut up and grow! [Re: fecalfacial]
    #296080 - 04/18/01 12:20 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

formally magic purple cow

Offlinefecalfacial
Stranger
    #296089 - 04/18/01 12:27 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

"I have started doing compost, dung, straw, Rye, and I'm thinking about stating some agar work"

or so you claim russbitch... show some pictures of shrooms you have grown on bulk substrate.

formally magic purple cow

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#296096 - 04/18/01 12:34 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

In the last couple of weeks I had my camera lent out to my brother.
I had a couple very nice flushes off straw, and some big ass shrooms of dung.

But I can't produce any pictures off bulk subtract.

Anonymous

#296102 - 04/18/01 12:53 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

Shit lover, if posting pictures is the only way to speak the truth, then we are all Phucked. Read the contents of peoples posts, What they are saying!!!!! Not who they are trolling, flaming, etc... I was not attacking you, you asked why people post and I made a humorous, at least to me, statement as an answer. There is alot of good info, alot of bad info, and yes alot of pretty pictures like yours. That is the reason this exists. If your looking for abuse, post something to Holographic mind, that's what he is into. I just answer questions to assist people, and post to make recommendations to clean up the fiction. I don't sell shrooms, I don't grow huge quantities, I don't need them. I grow minitrays in coolers just to test my strains, that I either collected in the wild or purchased via print or syringe. I haven't even grown in bulk substrate for a very long time. I just use straight rye grain cased with peat:perlite. All of my inoculations are done from a pure strain isolated on Nutrient Agar. I did do a multispore recently from a tampanensis syringe, but I have since been using a pure strain isolated on the agar. Pictures, Pictures. Pictures. The only one I have posted was of a P. mexicana agar plate with three different strains growing on it, and one of them had sclerotia forming. That's it. Read the posts people put up here, read their replies, and make your judgements on that. If you have any background in Mycology, Genetics, Lab Techniques, etc... You will know who is knowledgable and who is not, and who is selling something, and who is not.

And by the way Russdog, shrooms do grow themselves, they do it ever day in Nature. And when they are cultivated they still grow themselves, you just supply the environment in which they will do this. I have never told anyone hear that they are doing something wrong, I have made a few suggestions to the board as a whole to clear up some of the confusion here. If you are not confused then great, It wasn't directed at you. Sporeprints result in spore strainS, with a capital S. Plural. That was my major mistake, suggesting that. God forbid it might clear up a little confusion that people have when purchasing a STRAIN that isn't in a Dikaryotic form. You are purchasing a spore race. If you know that well that is great, but there were alot of post directed towards the vendors, relating to that confusion.

Edited by Teonan on 04/18/01 03:05 PM.

Anonymous

#296434 - 04/18/01 07:44 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

Man, I SWEAR that i've read that EXACT same post (shut up grow) like 4months back from someone else, almost as if it were 'cut & paste'..... oh well, maybe i'm just trippin.

Anyway, welcome back purple cow, say, if your REALLY magic purle cow, then why didn't you log on AS magicpurplecow?  Just wondering.... prove to us you are 'magicpurplcow' by showing us your 'signature' the animated 'cow' :smile:

You are right, newbies should READ before asking dumb questions..... but you don't have to be so harsh about it.... anyway, that signature :smile:

Anonymous

Re: Shut up and grow! [Re: Anonymous]
    #296438 - 04/18/01 07:54 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

Ok, I KNEW I'd seen this post before!!!!!

This person is FULL OF CRAP,  he is NOT magicpurplecow..... THIS is MPC 'responding to this SAME post from awhile back........... from the vaults, here it is, does THIS sound like the same person? 

magicpurplecow
(addict)
12/16/00 10:52 PM
  Re: Shut up and grow! [re: Marx Marvelous] 

Why can't we all just get along? If we can't come together and exchange information here then where can we do it? The Internet has provided us a unique opportunity to share and compile our knowledge. Marx Marvelous, it is easy to be negative and throw stones. It is harder to be positive and contribute. You seem fairly intelligent (if rather bitter) ; why don't you use your talents to further the mushroom growing community instead of bringing it down?

[This message has been edited by magicpurplecow (edited December 17, 2000).

And there you have it SHITFACE!    :smile:

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Shut up and grow! [Re: Anonymous]
    #296444 - 04/18/01 07:59 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

another sock puppet got busted!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Anonymous

#296461 - 04/18/01 08:18 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

And again, here is the origional post from a peck named 'max marvelous' from some months back..

Marx Marvelous
(stranger)
12/16/00 09:38 AM
Shut up and grow!

What is the point of this board? I discovered the shroomery six months ago, but this is my first post. There is so much good info in the Grow/Find section that I've never had to ask a question. I've grown a few batches of cakes and now I've tried casing, and I have to ask, "What's the problem?" The mushrooms grow themselves. I'll never be a magic-mushroom growing expert and I'll never need to be. All the info is out there. Just follow the stinking instructions. I produce more shrooms than my friends and I can consume already? Why would I want to spend effort, money and weekends perfecting growing techniques that are already plenty good enough? Maybe if you are a skank-ass drug dealer you will need to go beyond what is provided in Shroomery Teks. If you have half a brain, shut up read the teks and grow you mushies. Otherwise, accept the fact that you are an idiot, and just buy them like the rest of the world.

'fecalface'
Another troll who should be promptly deleted from the shroomery database.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #296472 - 04/18/01 08:27 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

you should know that people will research...that's how a troll/sock puppet gets exposed!!

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offlinedbs_mother
Stranger
    #296811 - 04/19/01 06:42 AM (23 years, 2 days ago)

nice shrooms, look like b+?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate