Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2704 | 2705 | 2706 | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | 2720 | 2721 | 2722 | 2723 | 2724 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers [Re: nuds]
    #29645830 -

Crikey now that you mention it there are a lot of them here


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: druqs]
    #29645922 -

I'd say Australia has roughly 3rd place for user count.
USA has number one & Canada has number two.

I could be totally off base but that's what it looks like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29645935 -

There's a decent amount of eurotrash here too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #29645941 -

Where are the bloody Brits?

I'll go out speaking the King's.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #29645942 -

ballsalsa said:
There's a decent amount of eurotrash here too



dont remind me
:zoneout:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29645956 -

KevinDontWave said:
:sleep:dude I wish:sleepingcow:



I immediately got distracted by something else after I posted this.  Working on my patches for my vest.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: nuds]
    #29645960 -

nuds said:
It’s the mernin‘ here JBG.



I was thinking people in other countries would be at work or getting ready to.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29645974 -

KevinDontWave said:
ballsalsa said:
There's a decent amount of eurotrash here too



dont remind me
:zoneout:



There's not nearly enough here. The Euros are not adequately represented. I'm fucked if I know why they don't hang out in English speaking forums.

They should learn English :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29645975 -

JonBongGroovy said:
KevinDontWave said:
:sleep:dude I wish:sleepingcow:



I immediately got distracted by something else after I posted this.  Working on my patches for my vest.



I passed out within minutes of my post :tongue2:

Can’t wait to see the patches once they’re on the vest


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29645980 -

KevinDontWave said:
JonBongGroovy said:
KevinDontWave said:
:sleep:dude I wish:sleepingcow:



I immediately got distracted by something else after I posted this.  Working on my patches for my vest.



I passed out within minutes of my post :tongue2:

Can’t wait to see the patches once they’re on the vest



I got most of them on there; they're iron-on, but sometimes it doesn't completely work, and I have to sew the rest of it on there.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29646007 -

ballsalsa said:
There's a decent amount of eurotrash here too



Like I said I could be wrong. But I feel like that's accurate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nipslip [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #29646031 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Why have you selected your current mood as evil? What is evil about you? :goat:



I don't view ego as flaw. I think it is an essential tie to this existential construct, which will deteriorate to an extent when my body dies. To desire the death of the ego is to desire the death of self. Self is the defining unit of existential construct. The engine of the universe is paradox. The desire to kill the ego, the view that ego is inherently bad, wrong, less evolved, is its self paradoxically egotistical. The way I see it, for anything to exist at all, all things must exist.

I try to find conscious balance in this paradoxically natured existence. Therefore I am equal parts good and evil, neither one is superior to the other, and both should be driven consciously to attain balance. Everything has its place, evil too. This model is built in and universally present across concepts. For example an epitome of goodness, birth, intrinsically tied to an epitome of evil, death. Creation and destruction are built in and from them, as a pattern, we get regeneration. This is a circular energy model which includes all possible aspects. 

Cats are a great example of that balance.  Lovers and killers. Soft and loving yet sharp as hell.

I would destroy a bully without hesitation. :yinyang:

I am a creator and a destroyer. I can only choose one mood to display. Evil doesn't get enough love, and maybe that's why it acts out... :shrug:

I also like to fart and not say anything about it and watch for the reactions. :ooo:


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nipslip [Re: Nichrome]
    #29646050 -

Two sides of the same coin.

Need a whole coin to buy the gumball.

I feel the need to read some Alan Watts now..

And chew some gum.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29646219 -

KevinDontWave said:
Mistakes said:
I knocked out early as fuck last night, slept from 7 to 3 am.



Hawaii time or Australia time?



Moon time


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: druqs]
    #29646310 -

What up my hell sings?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29646315 -

Word up GC:discorex:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29646318 -

I’m watching Wet Hot American Sunmer


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29646320 -

KevinDontWave said:
I’m watching Wet Hot American Sunmer



Is it wet and hot? :fingerpistol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29646324 -

Yes and yes
:waitwhat:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29646325 -

KevinDontWave said:
Yes and yes
:waitwhat:



:borfase:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2704 | 2705 | 2706 | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | 2720 | 2721 | 2722 | 2723 | 2724 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cold toast Vats of Blood 720 7 05/14/04 11:51 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 11:45 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* an irish toast for the pub Corporal Kielbasa 539 2 10/29/04 09:59 PM
by BioSore
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* Dropping toast Pathos 1,142 12 02/23/05 03:07 PM
by Rebirtha
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,705 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* George W. Visits The Shroomery!
( 1 2 all )
MiddlemanM 3,313 22 09/12/04 10:56 PM
by Adamist
* How did you discover the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gr8fulJ420 7,212 48 09/03/04 06:02 PM
by newuser1492

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
469,074 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.064 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 18 queries.