Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | | Last >
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29593774 -

Peanut butter shag carpet is visceral omg. Or like wiping poop off pubes? Lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29593802 -

I got denied entry to a chemical manufacturing complex because my German National Identity Card and Drivers licence weren’t enough documents, they want my fucking passport too.

I drove 3 hours to get to this fucking shithole and still have 4.5 hours of driving ahead of me. Cocksucker cunts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29593804 -

And French sounds like vomit turned into a language. Fuck French.

German sounds beautiful, and a genuinely beautiful thing to hear and use in anger. It lends itself well to severity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29593806 -

Verdammte scheiße, Nuds!
:justcantwait:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: RiPpLeZzZ]
    #29593893 -

Yeah I find German very sexy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29593894 -

Fuck that factory.

Fucktory.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29594053 -

I was a greedy little shit last night and tried to eat some crispies straight off the griddle and burned the living fuck out of my tongue and I'm paying the price today.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29594323 -

I'm changing the theme of the thread to positively charged statements of unyielding fortitude and optimism, to spite smellah


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29594324 -

Coming up on 800. Flew past me.
There and gone again.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head] * 2
    #29594834 -

Haha I haven't been called smellah since I was a kid
Thanks for the re traumatising

Negative thing: I actually do smell


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29594900 -

Spent 6 hours with 20 fucking cops in my house today. I lost everything. Probably getting deported.

Fuck it all


--------------------
- My trade list
- New here? Me too! Pop by and say hi c:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Archespore]
    #29594930 -

Ah man I'm sorry. That must be so stressful


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Archespore]
    #29595035 -

Holy fuck what happened?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29595042 -

I'm curious as well, but it seems he banned himself for a while.

That's a pretty existential crisis, he must be going through. I wish him the best possible outcome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Archespore]
    #29595056 -

Archespore said:
Spent 6 hours with 20 fucking cops in my house today. I lost everything. Probably getting deported.

Fuck it all



Yo wtf dude


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29595060 -

Hopefully home boy is just getting deported somewhere he used to live and not getting prison time in a foreign country :frown:


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29595090 -

I can't quit smoking cigs.

I'm kinda fat.

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29595239 -

ellamush said:
Haha I haven't been called smellah since I was a kid
Thanks for the re traumatising

Negative thing: I actually do smell



i was talking about Smellyhobbit


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Archespore]
    #29595240 -

Archespore said:
Spent 6 hours with 20 fucking cops in my house today. I lost everything. Probably getting deported.

Fuck it all



man im really sorry archspore


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29595567 -

:fuckthisshit:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia Divinorum DxShroomFactor 1,736 18 11/11/03 09:08 PM
by synthesis
* Amazon is the tits newuser1492 1,279 5 03/31/05 05:00 PM
by In(di)go
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Salvia Divinorum 20X??????
( 1 2 all )
SouthPArk 3,721 24 05/17/09 12:00 PM
by hpi
* Amazon Rainforest Facts ShroomismM 1,273 12 07/25/05 11:09 PM
by flowstone
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* "Shamans of the Amazon" [torrent] Vvellum 1,971 9 06/26/05 05:59 AM
by mikeyboy
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
16,635 topic views. 8 members, 23 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.