Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #29514275 -

:chat2:
command life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lithop]
    #29515213 -

Been jamming out to Slay the Spire 2.  It's early access, but the new classes are fun.  Balance is shit, some insane oP decks to build and the final boss. It in game yet.  Still good


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Ice Nine]
    #29515566 -

Bully


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: vicepope]
    #29518363 -

Diablo immortal on mobile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: divineverdance] * 1
    #29537677 -

Just beat Outer Wilds.  That was really awesome.  The fact it was made by such a small team and was originally the thesis for the director’s masters degree makes it really special, too.

There were definitely a couple sections, though, that I never would’ve figured out without referencing a walkthrough. 

It becomes a stressful balance of not spoiling things and also trying to not permanently rage quit at vague/confusing parts. 

Now onto Subnautica: Below Zero


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Edited by Psicomb (04/04/26 10:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Psicomb] * 1
    #29544292 -

Playing Hades 2 endgame content and started up Tunic last week.  I really like the sense of exploration in Tunic, but I'm tempted to read some spoilers to figure out some of the card items.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29545291 -

Have played a bit of Diablo III, with a demon hunter. Finished the spider queen in the first act. Havent touched it in a week, because i have been lacking motivation for everything. Which is far to common for me.


--------------------
Im not loved because im worthy, Im loved because youre good - Matthew West (Good)

You never know, when and where the shrooms will grow.

Subaeruginosa Guide

Tinned Fish and Seafood Ratings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 3
    #29550760 -

Zelda Oracle of Seasons



It and Oracle of Ages are the only old Zeldas I've not played before. Its really good.

It's a GBC game but I'm playing it on my custom GBA and flash cart, the only console I currently own, and the last handheld to use aa batteries.

Edited by hiredgoons (04/17/26 01:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: hiredgoons] * 4
    #29555598 -



--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #29555609 -

That one brings back memories!


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tree frog] * 2
    #29556536 -

Ive really been enjoying enshrouded my motherboard  died finally but it's been showing signs.

Buying a new one later to get back to gaming, Forza 6 due any day now so time to pull the Sim rig out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29563074 -

tree frog said:
That one brings back memories!



It's absolutely timeless.

I do Super Metroid runs like, 90% of the time I sit and play SNES, lol. I should do some videos!


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Psicomb]
    #29563093 -

Psicomb said:
Just beat Outer Wilds.  That was really awesome.  The fact it was made by such a small team and was originally the thesis for the director’s masters degree makes it really special, too.

There were definitely a couple sections, though, that I never would’ve figured out without referencing a walkthrough. 

It becomes a stressful balance of not spoiling things and also trying to not permanently rage quit at vague/confusing parts. 

Now onto Subnautica: Below Zero



I heard this is good but that navigating the flying can be a pain in the ass? Was it hard?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: ellamush]
    #29563094 -

My favourite phone game is Picture Cross. I've started playing it again. I would hate to know how many hours I sunk into it. I have deleted it that many times due to addiction

It's nonograms if you know what that is
Like this

7,4 xxxOOOOOOOxOOOO
2,1 xxxxxxxx00xxxx0

It's fun as fuck lol 😂
I can't do the paper version BC I use a tactic that requires a lot of rubbing out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #29563566 -

Loaded Shaman said:
tree frog said:
That one brings back memories!



It's absolutely timeless.

I do Super Metroid runs like, 90% of the time I sit and play SNES, lol. I should do some videos!



That's another one I miss.  Really that whole era was good, one of my favorite zeldas of all time too.

I do like echoes of wisdom too, but I lose interest in the big open world ones.

Beat all the hard mode bosses on Hades 2.  Typhoon rival mode was especially fun.

Any other Hades 2 enjoyers?


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Edited by tree frog (04/29/26 04:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29563577 -

I’m finally all caught up in Dreamlight Valley so I’ve been able to spend some time on some other games. My heart wanted me to roll up another BG3 campaign but I’m going with a game I’ve never played before and checking out FF7.

I’m still not too far in and keep getting lost but it’s been a pretty good ride so far! I like Aerith a lot, she’s a white mage just like me! :cool2: She’s probably my favorite part of the game so far, she really resonates with me while I just roll my eyes at cloud the whole time. I recognize them from Kingdom Hearts lol my wife and our partners are in Vegas so I should have some time to play after the kids are asleep, I’m pretty excited. :awesome:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29563614 -

I wish I could play FF7 again for the first time.

And I wish I could say more, don't want to spoil anything though!


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tree frog]
    #29563627 -

Drums


--------------------
â™§

https://t.me/exposingoccultcrimes


â™§

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wabbey]
    #29563632 -

Star rupture is quite good even in early access.:snoopyes:


--------------------
You have little control of the things you will regret in life
You do however have some control over the things you won't regret
:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29565551 -

tree frog said:
I wish I could play FF7 again for the first time.

And I wish I could say more, don't want to spoil anything though!



I do a playthrough about once every five years, and I'm overdue!

I won't lie, I have a very hard time grinding through that one, as good as it is!

The first one on the NES is hard to get a groove going with, similarly.


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Know of any good naval combat/pirate games? MisterMuscaria 1,546 10 10/03/08 05:18 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Supreme Final Fantasy?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twiztidsage 4,593 42 07/16/09 05:18 AM
by tenacioustornado
* LittleBigPlanet
( 1 2 all )
FSBlueApocalypse 2,474 22 11/11/08 08:31 PM
by CosmicFool
* is there actually any zombies in resident evil 4
( 1 2 all )
ShroomerRoss 4,888 26 07/23/09 10:29 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Resident Evil 5 RickJames 2,998 16 09/26/08 11:15 AM
by RickJames
* Just had to pop in to pitch two of my favorite games ever: Starflight and X-Com: UFO Defense PyroBurns 973 17 02/01/09 10:48 AM
by PyroBurns
* there needs to be a new Double Dragon game the bizzle 472 3 07/14/09 11:16 AM
by acacia314
* Official Diablo 3 Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 47 48 )
MR14 61,704 943 07/31/16 12:28 PM
by dodmtdolsd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
135,721 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.