Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: divineverdance]
    #29475542 -

Wendigo Blue. The most fun beat'em up I have played, with gorgeous pixel graphics, and difficulty settings that let you learn the game without hating it. It has fighter game-like combat mechanics and everything is tuned just right for fun with plenty of challenge.

Othewise I am still playing Monster Train 2... the one and only card / tower defense roguelike!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Elixirel] * 2
    #29480298 -

Pixel Wizard

It's a pretty sick hack and slash made by fellow Shroomerite Shroom_boi


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29480990 -

War sails. European hard mode metal gear solid 3.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Oddboss]
    #29482959 -

Oddboss said:
Finished Hades today, it was a great game and I can't wait to try out the second one. It has that infinite dopamine loop of "a great upgrade that can get me to the next great upgrade" until you just melt everything and it all comes to a satisfying end of escaping, even if its only for a moment. And then you just start another run and it all repeats again in a sense, but never gets repetitive. The artstyle is just so charming, and the story, which is based on greek mythology, is pretty good too, nothing too great tho. 8/10 roguelike, beaten only by Risk of Rain 2.



So far I personally enjoyed Hades more than Hades 2

Not to say Hades 2 is bad, it's still very good and fun, it is in fact different though

Risk of Rain 2 was amazing until an update broke the fucking game lol


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #29492287 -

Battle islands on ps4 ,tag: jungleghost525  add me i need frenz!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: divineverdance] * 2
    #29494471 -



--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #29498212 -

Nioh 3 is freakin awesome.


--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Eggtimer]
    #29498217 -

Super Metroid speed running season!


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #29499540 -

Kingdom come 2. No spoils.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: vicepope]
    #29499559 -

Ive been playing a bit of mewgenics but im not really enjoying it.
Seems lots of the new hyped games just don't deliver for me.

Tried Cronos the new dawn and that was also not terribly special in my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #29499827 -

PoE2 HCSSF. I suck and can barely make it to endgame before eating shit and deleting my char


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: vicepope]
    #29508614 -

I played the hell out of the forst one, somehow missed the hype and didnt even know a second was had been released until a month ago!

How does it stack up to #1 in this day and age?


--------------------
Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Ice Nine]
    #29508615 -

Made it to Master on Wild Rift LOL mobile, fun stuff


--------------------
Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: PortabellaKindaGuy]
    #29511105 -

Rebuild 2.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: vicepope]
    #29512425 -

I've been playing Golfinite a bunch lately. at the tail end of a trip this game is just :chefskiss:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow: list of teks I find useful :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SpaceDawg]
    #29512680 -

I'm downloading resident evil requiem right now. I haven't started yet but I am very excited.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29513112 -

Back into Valheim again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #29513138 -

I really wanted to enjoy Valheim but it wasn't for me.

Enjoy dude! There's something special and satisfying about getting down to it on a survival game.
I get a feeling you'll need just a few more resources before you sign out later...
:cokeitch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: vicepope]
    #29513475 -

vicepope said:
Kingdom come 2. No spoils.



Won’t give you a spoiler but will give you a tip if you want some extra cash early game! You’re no doubt well past this point but for future reference. There’s a cave near the first camp with Sir Hans and the crew by the lake. Stash your money in there!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Lithop]
    #29514263 -

Lithop said:
I really wanted to enjoy Valheim but it wasn't for me.

Enjoy dude! There's something special and satisfying about getting down to it on a survival game.
I get a feeling you'll need just a few more resources before you sign out later...
:cokeitch:




I played it previously and just got frustrated with certain elements, decided this time that I'm not concerned about using devcommands.
Lost my grave stone twice in this play through at the start and just spawned resources in rather.

It's made it less stressful and time consuming rather than feeling every death is a major step backward.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Know of any good naval combat/pirate games? MisterMuscaria 1,546 10 10/03/08 05:18 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Supreme Final Fantasy?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twiztidsage 4,593 42 07/16/09 05:18 AM
by tenacioustornado
* LittleBigPlanet
( 1 2 all )
FSBlueApocalypse 2,474 22 11/11/08 08:31 PM
by CosmicFool
* is there actually any zombies in resident evil 4
( 1 2 all )
ShroomerRoss 4,888 26 07/23/09 10:29 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Resident Evil 5 RickJames 2,998 16 09/26/08 11:15 AM
by RickJames
* Just had to pop in to pitch two of my favorite games ever: Starflight and X-Com: UFO Defense PyroBurns 973 17 02/01/09 10:48 AM
by PyroBurns
* there needs to be a new Double Dragon game the bizzle 472 3 07/14/09 11:16 AM
by acacia314
* Official Diablo 3 Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 47 48 )
MR14 61,704 943 07/31/16 12:28 PM
by dodmtdolsd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
135,722 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.