Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
! Welcome to the Culinary Arts Forum - Rules, Read Please ! * 2
    #1837718 -

Welcome to our new little niche.  This forum is dedicated to the discussion of all food related topics, including: Cooking, Gardening, Home-Brewing, Diet & Nutrition, Proper Wine Selection, Throwing a Dinner Party, etc.. etc..

Note: If you are intending to distill ethanol, please be mindful of the risks and review http://www.homedistiller.org/static_menu.htm

For those with questions of proper wine pairing, i have taken a class on it ;p I can probably help.

This forum will keep an index of cooking posts, with credit to the original poster in the form of a recipe.

Please, no flaming. This will absolutely not be accepted. If something doesn't sound good to you - too bad, ignore it. There will be *NO* vegan vs. vegetarian vs. omnivore vs. carnivore posts. Your choices are your choices, you will be required to take it to OTD, if you want to debate.

That's really the only rule. As of now, this is not a drug foods forum, feel free to post a recipe involving ANY ingredient you'd like, but if it gets overwhealming with HOW CAN I MAKE BUD BUTTER OR SHROOM CHOCOLATES posts - they will be locked/dumped.

Also, if you would like your recipe to be put in only a certain cookbook. Note at the end of your post where you think it should fall.

That's all for now. Enjoy, and Bon Apetit!


--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ! Welcome to the Culinary Arts Forum - Rules, Read Pleas [Re: Raadt] * 1
    #1837761 -

:thumbup: hooray  for food and drink 


--------------------
buh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ! Welcome to the Culinary Arts Forum - Rules, Read Pleas [Re: shirley knott] * 1
    #1838334 -

Quote:
shirley knott said:
:thumbup: hooray  for food and drink 




Yes, Bacchus would be pleased! :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ! Welcome to the Culinary Arts Forum - Rules, Read Please ! [Re: Raadt] * 1
    #1855644 -

An excellent idea for a board packed with stoners
Let us eat! :grin:
 


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Last meals [Re: Raadt] * 1
    #3178867 -

Hello all. I have some questions concerning last meals that are prepared for inmates on death row. Strictly from a culinary and factual standpoint (i.e. not the moral or political side of it). I am working on a book project and would be interested in any information any one knows about that topic.

I would also like to be in touch with anyone who has worked as a prison cook or kitchen captain.

In addition, I would like to get in touch with a chef or aspiring chef who is passionate about their culinary craft for information exchange. Someone called Sooch from Johnson and Wales seemed interesting. I am a native Rhode Islander so know a bit about J&W myself.

Please feel free to contact me.
Thanks and best wishes to all who are working hard in the food preparation and serving business.
B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Last meals [Re: Raadt] * 1
    #3178872 -

Hello all. I have some questions concerning last meals that are prepared for inmates on death row. Strictly from a culinary and factual standpoint (i.e. not the moral or political side of it). I am working on a book project and would be interested in any information any one knows about that topic.

I would also like to be in touch with anyone who has worked as a prison cook or kitchen captain.

In addition, I would like to get in touch with a chef or aspiring chef who is passionate about their culinary craft for information exchange. Someone called Sooch from Johnson and Wales seemed interesting. I am a native Rhode Islander so know a bit about J&W myself.

Please feel free to contact me.
Thanks and best wishes to all who are working hard in the food preparation and serving business.
B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Best Christmas Dessert EVER [Re: Raadt] * 1
    #9496523 -

I made these dessert sushi, and I recently made one for a Christmas party. Enjoy!

<a href="http://liquid-x-lust.deviantart.com/art/Sushi-Dessert-Pt-1-105680852" >Part 1</a>
<a href="http://liquid-x-lust.deviantart.com/art/Sushi-Dessert-Pt-2-106234820" >Part 2</a>
<a href="http://liquid-x-lust.deviantart.com/art/Sushi-Dessert-Pt-3-106888775" >Part 3</a>
<a href="http://liquid-x-lust.deviantart.com/art/Sushi-Dessert-Pt-4-107335608" >Part 4</a>
<a href="http://liquid-x-lust.deviantart.com/art/Sushi-Dessert-X-Mas-107371162" >X-Mas Pt. 1</a>
<a href="http://liquid-x-lust.deviantart.com/art/Sushi-Dessert-X-Mas-2-107371407" >X-Mas Pt. 2: The Ultimate Christmas Dessert Sushi Platter</a>
Would you purchase these if they were sold in bakeries?
You may choose only one
Do you think this is a good idea?
You may choose 1


Votes accepted from 12/26/08 08:59 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Christmas Dessert EVER [Re: NopeImnotStef] * 1
    #17776157 -

hey look this thread has never been locked?! :willynilly:

also the user above isn't purma banned...wtf....they made one post... :thataintright:


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best Christmas Dessert EVER [Re: broken] * 1
    #25884301 -

Hey Your Right.


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ! Welcome to the Culinary Arts Forum - Rules, Read Please ! [Re: Raadt]
    #29537228 -

Reading the rules for this forum I was wondering where I could setup a single post for a library archive of magic mushroom recipes?
My partner and I like to experiment with cooking them and I'd be interested in reading what others have tried and post our own trials and effects

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The fate of this forum! Raadt 2,860 11 08/21/03 07:23 PM
by Papaver
* Fuck "culinary arts" Dreamer987 820 1 10/25/03 12:53 AM
by sucklesworth
* I have a whole lot of Culinary Links on my site.....And a discussion group! love2zen 683 0 11/20/04 11:40 PM
by love2zen
* Easy and delicious tuna spread daba 2,048 11 10/07/04 11:16 AM
by Stein
* World Food Supply: Who ranks the highest in quality? Northernsoul 785 1 06/26/04 06:05 PM
by Anonymous
* experimental cuisine boO 392 0 12/12/04 09:36 AM
by boO
* Who of you grow culinary shrooms for your kitchen? Show us your homegrown kitchen mushies! AsanteM 210 6 09/01/26 01:36 AM
by CreonAntigone
* California Culinary Academy Elvish 1,867 9 04/06/04 07:32 AM
by eve69

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
26,630 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 22 queries.