Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
PLEASE help (post everything you know about aye-ayes!)
    #2952824 -

I'm in a really terrible situation. It's 23:30, I've drunk too much coffee and therefore can't sleep. But I don't have any cigarettes left, and no-where is open for me to buy some.
I know, ciggies are bad, and I have cut down (five a day now, and falling), but I REALLY WANT ONE!!!

Please, if you have any compassion, post something interesting here. Or even something not interesting, I don't care. Just anything to distract me and take my mind off this craving! I have such low will-power!! :sad:
What time is it where you are? What are you doing? What should you be doing?

Come on, talk to me! Or just post crap. Do what you want in this thread. I need distractions!

Even the smileys are taunting me.
:spliff::wexican::rasta::stoned::cig::rastamon::smoking::stonedjerk::blazed::satansmoking::smoker:

Edited by Openminded (08/01/04 09:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2952839 -

Hello fellow English person! Where aboots are ye from then?

Never a good idea to drink coffee before bed!

If you're near by I'll chuck you a ciggy!


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2952865 -

How To Spot A Rich Guy


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2952874 -

Hello fellow English person to you to!
I'm from Nottingham. It's one claim to fame (apart from Robin Hood, who may not have existed) is that it has a 24h armed response team, the only place in England :sad:. What about you?
I sure have learned my lesson about coffee. But more importantly, I've learned to check how many cigs I have, BEFORE the shops close! Ha ha. This is why I hate Sundays. Even Alldays is closed. Now that's a misnomer, if ever I saw one. Sue for false advertising? Yes, maybe I will...

Go on, chuck a cig towards Nottingham, I'll see if I can catch it! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2952889 -

Lol!

Or is it a blind chick..? I guess we'll never know :frown:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2952898 -

highly doubt she's blind...could still feel the 4 hundred pounder....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2952899 -

Hmm, I'm not sure if I can throw that far! I'm currently living in Doncaster... and actually, it's been suggested there's a good chance Robin Hood (if he ever existed) could have come from Doncaster!..Found that one out recently.

I hate the fact that shops aren't open 24/7, it's a real pain when you have those late night munchies/cravings and have nothing in! :frown:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2952929 -

True SoDak, very true.

(Horrible thought - maybe he's killed her, and she just hasn't fallen over yet? We can't rule it out...)

How the fuck did that guy do it? He must be a really nice guy, I guess :rolleyes:.

I wonder how they found evidence that he came from Doncaster (or Nottingham), without finding evidence that he existed?

:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2952946 -

Just solved the hot chick/fat guy mystery. Look at her face:



Well, it might be her face. I've yet to find any proof, though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2952947 -

I don't know, it's a crazy world!


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2952956 -

Oh, and guess what? My CD player has decided not to actually play CD's anymore. That's just great!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2953077 -

You poor thing!!


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2953113 -

Well, it's not so bad, I have some songs on my computer.

Every cloud has a silver lining though. This could be the perfect time to see how long I can stay awake for. I've often wondered...
I could just drink a shit load of coffee, and wait until the shops open in six hours' time. It could be FUN! I could have a real post-whoring session in the Pub!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2953142 -

Haha... I do that often (stay up for hours on end, that is) :thumbup:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2953144 -



:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2953145 -

insomniacs rule...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: John]
    #2953412 -

John, I hate you! That's just not fair!

Well, I'm still awake. Have been downloading a few songs, which are on the CD that I wanted to play (I'm gonna fix my CD player, and then kill it for being so annoying).
I stooped to the level of scraping around in empty fag packets, looking for a forgotten ciggy, or some loose baccy to put in a pipe, but it didn't work. I think I'll just have to accept the fact that I'm in a hopeless situation.
Maybe I'll see what games I have on my phone, that should be fun... :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2953466 -

I've decided these animals (aye-ayes) are the best things in the world. Certainly the best things in Madagascar, where they live. Therefore, I've devoted this thread to them.

"In Madagascan folklore this nocturne plays an important role as the magical keeper of the forest. If you sleep out in the forests an aye-aye will prepare you a cushion of grass. If you find that the aye-aye has placed the cushion under your head as you slept you can be sure of good luck and great riches. If the aye-aye places the cushion under your feet you will become ill and fall pray to the magic of sorcerers and bad luck. Anyone who kills an aye-aye will die within the year."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/kalahari/images/ayeaye.jpeg

Edited by Openminded (08/01/04 09:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: Openminded]
    #2953506 -

Aww that's really sweet! Ta for the link..aye aye!


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLEASE help. [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2953597 -

Hell yeah, aye-ayes are what it's all about.

Hmmmm, coffee time... :drinkcoffee: - or maybe a beer? Nah, coffee. I'll probably go mad. But if I do, I'm sure it will make for some interesting reading in the morning! Like a non-toxic datura trip: "Wtf did I do last night..?"

Like the new avatar, btw!

Edited by Openminded (08/01/04 09:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone in the nottingham area? anangaranga maiden 517 5 10/18/16 06:10 PM
by Mainess
* HELP! need clarification on identification of shrooms. attempted picking liberty caps in nottingham iamconormadden 232 0 10/31/16 02:33 PM
by iamconormadden
* Happiest dude in Nottingham, UK Peyote_Princess 842 15 04/01/06 03:59 AM
by Noetical
* UK NOTTINGHAM SHROOM IDENTIFICATION iamconormadden 881 5 11/04/16 05:22 PM
by koraks
* The Official Otter Nonsense Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 704 705 )
SneezingPenis 836,731 14,090 10/08/26 06:33 AM
by Toe_Jam
* Tea
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,245 28 08/05/04 07:55 AM
by Clean
* Pics of pubbers '13 edition...!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 368 369 )
Patlal 318,264 7,369 03/14/15 12:25 AM
by koods
* Raves Dfekt 1,693 19 03/17/05 12:05 PM
by Silversoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,528 topic views. 6 members, 265 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.