Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: falcon]
    #29507859 -

falcon said:
Noem is going to be a Shield Maiden.



I saw that. When I first posted everyone was saying she was fired.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29507917 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
falcon said:
Noem is going to be a Shield Maiden.



I saw that. When I first posted everyone was saying she was fired.



It's the same thing that happened to Bovino. He made the admin look bad so he got demoted and sent to the Netherworld.

It's effectively 'getting fired from the position' but that's unclear language and I wish the media had just said "demoted" from the start instead of using 'fired' to sensationalize it.

This kind of wordplay by the media keeps people ignorant and I really loathe it.


--------------------
"Grow through your mistakes and know that if patient, redemption will find you."

-Zotoh Zhaan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Zotoh Zhaan] * 1
    #29508262 -

I have a feeling a dude whose first name is Markwayne will be worse .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (03/06/26 09:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29508463 -

Dude has two first names amalgamated into one... that's super untrustworthy.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #29508651 -

This topic has 2016 pages, can we lock it once it's got 2026 or 2020?

It'd tickle me in just the right way (but more seriously the only thing worse than repeat threads on the same page age threads that just go on eternally)


--------------------
Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: towndaze] * 4
    #29508653 -

I mean, given your solid history of contribution to this forum (38 posts in 7 years), I guess I have to accommodate your request.  Wouldn't want to see such a valuable member annoyed by a thread that predates his membership on this site.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #29508719 -

Old threads die hard.
And should
Not swift with a cutesie lock


--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ashfiken] * 1
    #29508752 -

Enlil said:
I mean, given your solid history of contribution to this forum (38 posts in 7 years), I guess I have to accommodate your request.  Wouldn't want to see such a valuable member annoyed by a thread that predates his membership on this site.



ashfiken said:
Old threads die hard.
And should
Not swift with a cutesie lock




Right :lol:

Pretty arrogant to think we should forcibly close a thread that people have been actively using for the better part of a decade, on your own personal whim...

Weird that you would even want to.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #29508786 -

And with the new proposed ammendment for a third term.....we can haves a Trump 2028 thread!


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29509690 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Awebig Throy]
    #29509753 -

Can you imagine the insane rants from that old fucker?

It would almost be worth it.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29509762 -

christopera said:
Can you imagine the insane rants from that old fucker?

It would almost be worth it.



Not even close.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29509902 -

Bigbadwooof said:
christopera said:
Can you imagine the insane rants from that old fucker?

It would almost be worth it.



Not even close.



It would. Pushing the anti aging technology to the limit would tickle down to us little people in about 15 years.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs] * 1
    #29509966 -

dinosaurs said:
Texas Honey Badger said:
This explains a few small items
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVWQ-UClKXE/



-They tried to kill Trump



Iran’s number one target is John Bolton. He pushed for the attack, and is a very harsh critic of the regime. Bolton had 24 hour secret service protection for years, but Trump ended that last year.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope] * 2
    #29510007 -

vicepope said:
Bigbadwooof said:
christopera said:
Can you imagine the insane rants from that old fucker?

It would almost be worth it.



Not even close.



It would. Pushing the anti aging technology to the limit would tickle down to us little people in about 15 years.



Affordable generic medicines don't even trickle down to the little people in 15 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29510484 -

koods said:
dinosaurs said:
Texas Honey Badger said:
This explains a few small items
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVWQ-UClKXE/



-They tried to kill Trump



Iran’s number one target is John Bolton. He pushed for the attack, and is a very harsh critic of the regime. Bolton had 24 hour secret service protection for years, but Trump ended that last year.



Man can dream :smirk:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #29510639 -

Quote:
I will say that the Tomahawk, which is one of the most powerful weapons around ... is sold and used by other countries. And whether it's Iran, who also has some Tomahawks, I wish they had more. But whether it's Iran or somebody else, the fact that a Tomahawk, a Tomahawk, is very generic”.



Trump, after being told about the video showing a tomahawk missile hitting the compound where the 175 school girls were killed. Fucking psychopath


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29510745 -

Theres like 5 or 6 close friends we sell them to  and literally no evidence I can find that Iran has ever had any .
  His brain is clearly broken ,  he stated the war is " very complete "  and we" will not relent " in the same day .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29510748 -

Well good news oil prices are dropping to still expensive"...


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29510822 -

koods said:
Quote:
I will say that the Tomahawk, which is one of the most powerful weapons around ... is sold and used by other countries. And whether it's Iran, who also has some Tomahawks, I wish they had more. But whether it's Iran or somebody else, the fact that a Tomahawk, a Tomahawk, is very generic”.



Trump, after being told about the video showing a tomahawk missile hitting the compound where the 175 school girls were killed. Fucking psychopath



His brain is clearly completely broken if this is the best he can lie. He could literally say anything he wants and this is the best he can come up with.

Edit: pretty sure it's supposed to read "[they] wish they had more"...did he really say "I wish"?

Edited by Holybullshit (03/11/26 02:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Best of Bad Choices Thread silversoul7 495 13 12/17/03 07:44 PM
by ZippoZ
* how bad/good is bush? CleverName 1,313 12 10/30/02 11:08 PM
by ehud
* Obama wants to Outlaw Offshore Tax-Avoidance Techniques
( 1 2 3 all )
Falcon91Wolvrn03 2,365 47 05/16/09 06:02 PM
by zappaisgod
* No President has lied so badly...
( 1 2 all )
PsiloKitten 2,570 22 11/06/25 07:22 AM
by vicepope
* What makes me a lefty?
( 1 2 all )
GazzBut 2,010 22 09/03/04 12:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Offshore outsourcing PprPlns 215 1 06/02/09 01:28 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Most infamous lefty
( 1 2 all )
Innvertigo 1,711 38 05/01/03 03:44 PM
by Innvertigo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1992 1993 )
nooneman 413,499 39,844 09/28/26 03:23 AM
by twighead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,603 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.