Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: remake] * 2
    #29420966 -

Just dropped my latest character deep dive from Mortal Kombat Trilogy for The Gaming Manual:


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Psicomb]
    #29421979 -

Psicomb said:
Oru and the Blind Forest

Just wrapped up Wolfenstein 2.  That game was made really well but I found it so unpleasant to play

GenesisCorrupted said:
Silent Hill F



Niiiiiiiiice :stoned:



Ori is great, play Ori willow of the wisps as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: remake] * 1
    #29421980 -

remake said:
Got my new PC on Thursday!

As awesome as I hoped - but Windows still sucks, lol.

I'm going to play Indiana Jones and Hogwarts Legacy this weekend.

Messing around in Cyberpunk and RDR2 too, never saw it looking this good :cool:



Awesome,  I recently upgrade to a 5070 from a 1080ti abd a decent cpu upgrade with a 1440p monitor.

Really enjoying it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #29421981 -

DERRAYLD said:
Psicomb said:
Oru and the Blind Forest

Just wrapped up Wolfenstein 2.  That game was made really well but I found it so unpleasant to play

GenesisCorrupted said:
Silent Hill F



Niiiiiiiiice :stoned:



Ori is great, play Ori willow of the wisps as well.



Oops, meant to say Ori!  You’re right, though.. this game is absolutely incredible! Hard as shit, in a fun way.


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 3
    #29423956 -

Lately I’ve been jumping between a couple of games depending on how much time I have. When I want something more relaxed, I play Stardew Valley or Cities: Skylines just to unwind after work. On weekends I switch to Diablo IV with a friend, mostly running dungeons and experimenting with different builds.

I also revisited an older favorite, The Witcher 3, and it still holds up great—especially when you’re in the mood for a slow, story-heavy session.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Niels] * 2
    #29428301 -

COD WW2 on Series X and other Xbox games


--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums


PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: AcidAstronaut] * 2
    #29438490 -

I been playing Grand Theft Auto 3 for PS2 with a PS1 remote. Its a pretty decent game I am to the second island already. I beat San Andreas for PS2 completely already and am halfway through Vice City.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29439042 -

Bannerlord


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312] * 1
    #29439525 -

wolf8312 said:
KevinDontWave said:
SpaceDawg said:
My friend kept nagging me to buy ARC Raiders. So glad I decided to listen to him. Most fun I've had in a game in ages. Clocked like 35 hours the last few days. I'm hopelessly addicted.



If you wanna link up let me know. It’s so much fun




Just bought it on sale on your recommendation. Hope it’s good.



Just tried it on our new Xbox X. Looks fantastic, incredible action, atmosphere and gameplay from the looks of it. I didn’t expect it to look so good on the new OLED TV either. Looks way better than my old desktop 4k monitor. Those deeper blacks might not sound like much but I’m blown away by the graphics. It was far more noticeable than the quality of the TV programs though I did get a monitor specifically for gaming.

I’m also pleasantly surprised by the gameplay. A lot of games that have crap ports to PC and tend toward unchallenging gameplay (games designed for consoles that become to easy on mouse and kb) on the PC present more of a challenge on a pad.

Pretty happy with it.


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312]
    #29439589 -

I been wanting to get a Nintendo 64 since reproduced cartridge is super cheap. Conker's Bad Fur Day is one of my favorite games but it glitches on emulator really badly.

I played a lot of Vice City on PS2 today I like the M4 I was doing a mission and shot someone's leg off then removed someone else head.  The NPC jumps around with one foot its cool they need to put dismemberment in grand theft auto six I liked it in Red Dead 2.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312]
    #29439593 -

wolf8312 said:
wolf8312 said:
KevinDontWave said:
SpaceDawg said:
My friend kept nagging me to buy ARC Raiders. So glad I decided to listen to him. Most fun I've had in a game in ages. Clocked like 35 hours the last few days. I'm hopelessly addicted.



If you wanna link up let me know. It’s so much fun




Just bought it on sale on your recommendation. Hope it’s good.



Just tried it on our new Xbox X. Looks fantastic, incredible action, atmosphere and gameplay from the looks of it. I didn’t expect it to look so good on the new OLED TV either. Looks way better than my old desktop 4k monitor. Those deeper blacks might not sound like much but I’m blown away by the graphics. It was far more noticeable than the quality of the TV programs though I did get a monitor specifically for gaming.

I’m also pleasantly surprised by the gameplay. A lot of games that have crap ports to PC and tend toward unchallenging gameplay (games designed for consoles that become to easy on mouse and kb) on the PC present more of a challenge on a pad.

Pretty happy with it.



Fuck yeah. I’m taking a forced break but I can’t wait to get back into it.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29439656 -

CaptainTrips420 said:
I been wanting to get a Nintendo 64 since reproduced cartridge is super cheap. Conker's Bad Fur Day is one of my favorite games but it glitches on emulator really badly.

I played a lot of Vice City on PS2 today I like the M4 I was doing a mission and shot someone's leg off then removed someone else head.  The NPC jumps around with one foot its cool they need to put dismemberment in grand theft auto six I liked it in Red Dead 2.



My mom sold my n64 when I was younger without my permission.....but luckily later on in life I randomly went to a pawnshop I like just to look around and one of the workers just asked if I wanted a n64 with no other context...I said fuck yes and then went home without even looking around like I intended (I still have it):lol:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29440081 -

I had James all cooked up with four endings ready to go.
Then I fired them all off in one sitting.
I'm real satisfied with silent Hill 2 remastered. Has anyone else given that a shot yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29440107 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I had James all cooked up with four endings ready to go.
Then I fired them all off in one sitting.
I'm real satisfied with silent Hill 2 remastered. Has anyone else given that a shot yet?



I dont like it as much as PS2 version but haven't gotten very far into it yet. I prefer PS1 Silent Hill I think its the best one.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29440108 -

It was a lot of fun. Definitely give it a chance. I think you're gonna really enjoy the UFO ending. That's all I'm gonna say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29440967 -

Well it's snowing so I'm hopefully gonna get some Arc Raiders time in today


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29440978 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29461799 -

Finished Hades today, it was a great game and I can't wait to try out the second one. It has that infinite dopamine loop of "a great upgrade that can get me to the next great upgrade" until you just melt everything and it all comes to a satisfying end of escaping, even if its only for a moment. And then you just start another run and it all repeats again in a sense, but never gets repetitive. The artstyle is just so charming, and the story, which is based on greek mythology, is pretty good too, nothing too great tho. 8/10 roguelike, beaten only by Risk of Rain 2.


--------------------
Trapped in a blue bubble in the infinite void of space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Oddboss] * 2
    #29474142 -

Arc raiders.  I’m all about the GOOP!


--------------------
Agar stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: MycoKyle]
    #29474266 -

Diablo IV , anyone!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Know of any good naval combat/pirate games? MisterMuscaria 1,550 10 10/03/08 05:18 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Supreme Final Fantasy?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twiztidsage 4,601 42 07/16/09 05:18 AM
by tenacioustornado
* LittleBigPlanet
( 1 2 all )
FSBlueApocalypse 2,480 22 11/11/08 08:31 PM
by CosmicFool
* is there actually any zombies in resident evil 4
( 1 2 all )
ShroomerRoss 4,894 26 07/23/09 10:29 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Resident Evil 5 RickJames 3,002 16 09/26/08 11:15 AM
by RickJames
* Just had to pop in to pitch two of my favorite games ever: Starflight and X-Com: UFO Defense PyroBurns 977 17 02/01/09 10:48 AM
by PyroBurns
* there needs to be a new Double Dragon game the bizzle 476 3 07/14/09 11:16 AM
by acacia314
* Official Diablo 3 Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 47 48 )
MR14 61,720 943 07/31/16 12:28 PM
by dodmtdolsd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
135,738 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.