Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29404152 -

Silent Hill 2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29408325 -

Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (SNES)


--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #29409740 -

Bought Factorio recently and I have been sinking some time into it. Needless to say I can see why some fans of the game call it Cracktorio. Start up the game and before I know it, I've spent hours Defending, refining and upscaling things.
Yet to try the space age DLC. But I have it ready for When I'm done with the original game... 10/10

Behold my first Spaghetti base. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Nickoloxious] * 1
    #29409820 -

Dude I had to walk away. Factorio scratched some nefarious itch that began to scare me over time.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29411390 -

Steams Black Friday sale is going on. I just got Silent Hill 2 for $35. I played every Silent Hill game except the PSvita one Book of memories cause its trash. I got Red Dead Redemption for $25 also.

I have beaten Red Dead over 4 times and still want to beat it again im exited to see the difference I have it on PS3 already and Silent Hill 2 for PS2 I beat it 3 times also. I think its different I haven't watched any gameplay because I wanted to try it myself.

I modified my PS3 to get free games even Japanese I really like this game. LSD: Dream Emulator for PS1 I play it sometimes when really high. im on day 33 I been followed by a serial killer who left multiple dead women in a parking lot. Its a weird game one time there was a tunnel that was pink slimy looking with women moaning and you have to escape the tunnel in a certain time frame. Its tripped as fuck and sometimes scary.


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CaptainTrips420]
    #29411553 -

Steam also has a free to keep promotion for a warhammer game right now too 👍


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #29414692 -

Just ordered a new pc. I am so excited. My current one is 10 years old, lol.

From GTX 970 to RTX 5070 Ti

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: remake] * 2
    #29414844 -

remake said:
Just ordered a new pc. I am so excited. My current one is 10 years old, lol.

From GTX 970 to RTX 5070 Ti




There’s nothing like getting a new beast is there?

Trouble is after a while you realize the best games are all indie (noita, factorio, bolt battle, spider hack etc) and it’s massively underutilized a lot of the time!

Worth it for VR and 4k though and a PC like that is very future-proof these days!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312] * 1
    #29414915 -

My favourite type of games are open world RPGs, but I do love a good indie.

I'm also going to use it to make digital art and music.

I'm hoping it'll last me a while :smile:

I totally went a bit overkill, but with the idea of it being easily upgradeable in about 5 years or so if I need to.

Can't wait to see how big of a difference it is to my current rig. The 970 served me very well.

A lot of stuff happened the past 10 years.

Kind of cathartic, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: remake] * 1
    #29415043 -

remake said:
My favourite type of games are open world RPGs, but I do love a good indie.

I'm also going to use it to make digital art and music.

I'm hoping it'll last me a while :smile:

I totally went a bit overkill, but with the idea of it being easily upgradeable in about 5 years or so if I need to.

Can't wait to see how big of a difference it is to my current rig. The 970 served me very well.

A lot of stuff happened the past 10 years.

Kind of cathartic, lol.




Always best to get the absolute max you can afford IMO! It's not like buying a house or a car.

It will blow that puny 970 into smitherines! You'll be able to max out KCD 2 in 4K and you'll be amazed at how good it looks especially on a modern monitor.
Can only imagine how good that looks on OLED screens too. Just got an OLED TV and they are incredible. Games like Elden ring are no doubt fantastic, and I got my kid an X box X for christmas so I guess I'll find out soon!

Wish I had my gaming PC though (left in another Country, 3080Ti). Again not so much for the big titles but all the indie games. The most fun I get gaming these days are with party games with the family.

I've heard, much to my disgust, that X box has killed off a lot of the split screen games in favor of online!

PC is crawling with party games! Bopl batter among others are hilarious with others.

Still looking forward to the X box though! Do like having a couch and TV option for gaming. Mind I used to just use my PC on my TV using a HMDI so I probably should have just waited!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312]
    #29415199 -

Yeah, console gaming is supposed to be a shared living room experience imo.

I miss the Xbox 360 days, Halo 3 LAN parties with friends. Probably my peak gaming experience.

I have so many games (mostly free Epic Games giveaways I've acquired over the years) on PC. Most of which I haven't touched.

Managed to play and finish Cyberpunk 2077, Far Cry 6 and Red Dead Redemption 2 on my 970. Going to start fresh saves of each when I get my PC and play them at high settings.

Bought a 32" 1440p 180Hz monitor as well. Was using the same 1080p monitor all these years. I don't think I've ever even interacted with a 2k gaming display. I do have a 'budget' qled 55" 4k tv in my room which I'll game on when lying in bed playing casually as well.

Really wanted the 5080, but opted to take the monitor, 2tb ssd and more decent motherboard, cpu and psu in its place.

Damn, I'm stoked.

Edited by remake (11/28/25 10:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: remake] * 1
    #29415490 -

My friend kept nagging me to buy ARC Raiders. So glad I decided to listen to him. Most fun I've had in a game in ages. Clocked like 35 hours the last few days. I'm hopelessly addicted.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow: list of teks I find useful :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SpaceDawg]
    #29415494 -

SpaceDawg said:
My friend kept nagging me to buy ARC Raiders. So glad I decided to listen to him. Most fun I've had in a game in ages. Clocked like 35 hours the last few days. I'm hopelessly addicted.



If you wanna link up let me know. It’s so much fun


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29420334 -

KevinDontWave said:
SpaceDawg said:
My friend kept nagging me to buy ARC Raiders. So glad I decided to listen to him. Most fun I've had in a game in ages. Clocked like 35 hours the last few days. I'm hopelessly addicted.



If you wanna link up let me know. It’s so much fun




Just bought it on sale on your recommendation. Hope it’s good.


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312]
    #29420354 -

Silent Hill F

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312]
    #29420377 -

wolf8312 said:
KevinDontWave said:
SpaceDawg said:
My friend kept nagging me to buy ARC Raiders. So glad I decided to listen to him. Most fun I've had in a game in ages. Clocked like 35 hours the last few days. I'm hopelessly addicted.



If you wanna link up let me know. It’s so much fun




Just bought it on sale on your recommendation. Hope it’s good.



If you want to duo up with someone just :pm: me on here or hit me up on steam at this same handle.

I’ve been having fun soloing but I am itching to group up and do some compound damage.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29420404 -

Ori and the Blind Forest

Just wrapped up Wolfenstein 2.  That game was made really well but I found it so unpleasant to play

GenesisCorrupted said:
Silent Hill F



Niiiiiiiiice :stoned:


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Edited by Psicomb (12/07/25 12:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29420664 -

KevinDontWave said:
wolf8312 said:
KevinDontWave said:
SpaceDawg said:
My friend kept nagging me to buy ARC Raiders. So glad I decided to listen to him. Most fun I've had in a game in ages. Clocked like 35 hours the last few days. I'm hopelessly addicted.



If you wanna link up let me know. It’s so much fun




Just bought it on sale on your recommendation. Hope it’s good.



If you want to duo up with someone just :pm: me on here or hit me up on steam at this same handle.

I’ve been having fun soloing but I am itching to group up and do some compound damage.




Yeah cool. Have to wait for Christmas to give the Xbox-x to my eldest first though! Then it will be all mine!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: wolf8312]
    #29420848 -

Bannerlord 2, the new dlc making me go on a genocide campaign beheading every lord i battle.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: vicepope] * 1
    #29420873 -

Got my new PC on Thursday!

As awesome as I hoped - but Windows still sucks, lol.

I'm going to play Indiana Jones and Hogwarts Legacy this weekend.

Messing around in Cyberpunk and RDR2 too, never saw it looking this good :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Know of any good naval combat/pirate games? MisterMuscaria 1,550 10 10/03/08 05:18 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Supreme Final Fantasy?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twiztidsage 4,601 42 07/16/09 05:18 AM
by tenacioustornado
* LittleBigPlanet
( 1 2 all )
FSBlueApocalypse 2,480 22 11/11/08 08:31 PM
by CosmicFool
* is there actually any zombies in resident evil 4
( 1 2 all )
ShroomerRoss 4,894 26 07/23/09 10:29 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Resident Evil 5 RickJames 3,002 16 09/26/08 11:15 AM
by RickJames
* Just had to pop in to pitch two of my favorite games ever: Starflight and X-Com: UFO Defense PyroBurns 977 17 02/01/09 10:48 AM
by PyroBurns
* there needs to be a new Double Dragon game the bizzle 476 3 07/14/09 11:16 AM
by acacia314
* Official Diablo 3 Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 47 48 )
MR14 61,720 943 07/31/16 12:28 PM
by dodmtdolsd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
135,742 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.