Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why?
    #29435472 -

Piercings have always been a mystery to me.  I don't get it.  Evidently a fuck ton of people can.  So why?

Why do you need to put holes in yourself?

I need an explanation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why? [Re: Patlal]
    #29435475 -

I have ridiculously large ear lobes so when I was younger I threw some horseshoe barbells in there. It felt kinda cool having them in cause they were fairly hefty. I was playing a lot of drums at the time too. Never felt compelled to pierce any other appendages.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29435476 -

I had my bottom lip pierced with snake bites in highschool. The only reason I did it was because I hated the world so I always did what I wanted and people always copied me....it got annoying so I did something not many of them could copy.(Because I lived in a small town and most people were conservative and small town religion etc. I had my lip pierced.)



Edit: that's how I found out my body hates foreign objects with a passion....for perspective recently with that dentist fiasco my body rejected the stitches. And before that I had dental work with DISSOLVABLE stitches and they never dissolved so I ended up taking them out myself.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (12/20/25 06:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why? [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #29435515 -

Got my septum pierced like the way it looks.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why? [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29435523 -

Patlal you never bumped you anus cancer thread, the guy who died wasn't named mark was he? I was online friends with a mark from Ottawa who had anus cancer


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why? [Re: gopher]
    #29435764 -

Yeah I dont have any piercings and dont particularly like it. I dont even like dyed hair. But thats just me I dont mind when other people have them. I dont find it particularly attractive in women but again it has to be alot for me to be completely weirded out by it.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #29435781 -

I had both ears pierced when I was 19. I wanted to be like those rappers with big diamond earrings. I ended up letting them grow over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you have piercings? If so, where? and also why? [Re: gopher]
    #29436368 -

gopher said:
Patlal you never bumped you anus cancer thread, the guy who died wasn't named mark was he? I was online friends with a mark from Ottawa who had anus cancer



I don't know Mark from Ottawa but I'm sure he was a good guy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vagina piercings
( 1 2 all )
roxybalboa 4,088 30 03/03/11 11:00 AM
by 13.step
* Very Large Guage/Streched Piercings
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mello KittyS 6,158 78 03/14/11 04:30 AM
by BlueJayWay
* Let me see your piercings (PICS)
( 1 2 3 all )
NewfoundFreedom 5,237 48 04/25/12 05:32 PM
by Crystal G
* Piercings and Tattoos Seem so Stupid to Me
( 1 2 3 all )
TheFakeSunRa 5,564 55 03/20/08 12:31 PM
by niteowl
* to pierce? or not to pierce? THAT is the question!
( 1 2 all )
Bowers 3,669 27 04/05/07 03:16 PM
by mraejay
* Anyone have their dick pierced?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
destructo_low 7,815 120 11/24/08 02:32 PM
by Muppet
* Piercings...
( 1 2 all )
PDU 16,619 35 01/01/03 11:15 PM
by G a n j a
* I want to pierce my ears
( 1 2 all )
Walrus_Infested 3,648 29 10/27/10 01:56 AM
by Acidic_Sloth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
128 topic views. 2 members, 27 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.