Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Let me see your piercings (PICS)
    #3917730 - 03/14/05 08:01 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I'll start it off. Right now I've only got my nipples done. I did my eyebrow myself a while back but didn't do it deep enough and had to take it out, as soon as that heals I may do it again. Also did my ear a few times before but just didn't like, so I took that out as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: NewfoundFreedom]
    #3918055 - 03/14/05 08:48 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Anyone? I know you guys have got holes other than the ones you were born with.

OfflineStardust21
Stranger

#3918057 - 03/14/05 08:48 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Mine:

My Boyfriends:

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: Stardust21]
    #3918072 - 03/14/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Nice. Those ear ones are crazy. I think I heard someone in OTD call it an orbital the other day. Something like that.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3918089 - 03/14/05 08:53 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

This is when I woke up one morning and it was swollen so much it was pushing my eyelid down. It was pussing bloody gross stuff for a coupla days. All healed now.

Offlinepstupid
foaf
    #3918092 - 03/14/05 08:53 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

i've got an industrial in the ear you cant see too.

--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

Edited by pstupid (03/14/05 08:54 PM)

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3918132 - 03/14/05 08:57 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

PIERCINGS ARE THE DEVIL

What Does the Bible Say About Piercing the Body?

Song of Solomon 2:15 says, "Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes." Foxes sometime in search of food would enter into the grape orchards and devour the grapes and spoil the crop. However, the little foxes were too small to reach the grape bunches so they would chew on the vines and it would kill the whole vine. Instead of the farmer just losing his crop, he would lose his vine which was more disastrous. Spiritually some things we do or allow that we might think are little or insignificant can also be disastrous for us.

Many of the young people in our society here in the USA are embracing a dangerous "little fox" or seemingly "little thing" that may seem harmless. The young people are saying that it is a "trendy" thing to do. Many of them are showing off multiple ear, nose, tongue, eyebrow and navel jewels and rings attached to their pierced flesh. Some even have this done on unspeakable parts of their bodies. These are abnormal and unnatural.

As many people are not aware of the spiritual dangers in such practices, this article is not meant to condemn any that may already have this done. However, we would urge you to seek the Lord as to any further involvement in this practice. The Lord loves everyone, no matter what we are currently doing however, His desire is to show us a better way.

The Bible warns us against cuttings in our flesh in Leviticus 19:28 which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

Our young people do not realize what they are doing has its roots in witchcraft and the practices of false religions. Those that have made trips to other parts of the world have viewed the bodies of those who have not only pierced and tattooed their bodies but have gone further, with mutilating their bodies. It is repulsive to see someone deform the body that the Lord made in perfection. The Lord admonishes us in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20,

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

If we are to glorify God in our bodies, how do body piercings glorify Christ?

In 1 Kings 18 we find the story of Elijah contesting the evil prophets of Baal (a false god of that day whose followers practiced witchcraft). The prophets of Baal worked themselves into a frenzy trying to get their god, Baal to show himself mightier than the true and living God. However, the God of Elijah proved to be the true God. During the frenzy of the Baal worshipers they began to disfigure their bodies as we see from this scripture in 1 Kings 18:28, "And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them."

Another scripture that warns us not to disfigure our bodies is Deuteronomy 14:1(Amp.): "You are the sons of the LORD your God: you shall not cut yourselves, or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead."
When it speaks here about doing this in relation to the dead; this was a witchcraft rite done to mourn or remember their dead, so cutting, piercing and tattooing have its origin in witchcraft practices. The verse below reveals a connection between foreign gods and earrings.

Genesis 35:2: "Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments: 3 And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went. 4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem."

Perhaps a more well known scripture having to do with earrings is the record of the children of Israel falling into rebellion and worshipping the golden calf while Moses was up in the mount with God receiving the Ten Commandments. Here we find they took their earrings and cast them into the fire and make a golden idol out of them which greatly displeased the Lord.

Exodus 32:2-3: "And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me. And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron."

There is one specific verse in the Old Testament which uses the Hebrew word, "lachash," which is a word specifically associated with witchcraft. Here, the jewelry is used as an amulet to cast a spell.

Isaiah 3:18-23: "In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, 19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, 20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings, 21 The rings, and nose jewels, 22 The changeable suits of apparel,and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins, 23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the veils."

This is what makes it spiritually dangerous for people. People not realizing this opens the door for Satanic attack because they
have a mark or opening which allows the enemy entrance in their lives. Today this practice is growing because of false religions and pagan influences infiltrating the church.

Many of our young people are getting body piercings and tattoos out of a spirit of rebellion against their parents advice. Many men are also wearing earrings to make a statement of their rebellion by showing that they are "macho" or homosexual. Because the youth of our day are despising and rebelling against their parents this is very displeasing to the Lord as one of the Ten Commandments in the Bible is to honor our parents (Exodus 20:12, "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee" and Colossians 3:20: "Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.")

Some complain and say that most of the women today in our society wear pierced earrings and they attempt to use this as an excuse for the bizarre body piercings they are flaunting. The Lord always judges what we do by our motives as He looks on the heart. It is a different matter when women wear pierced earrings as a custom, without the rebellion and pride attached to it. However, this could even be wrong if women are filled with vanity and pride over their appearance. Remember God looks at our heart attitudes. In fact, the Bible speaks of a generation of women that will be alive at the coming of the Lord that will be judged severely for their flirting and their haughtiness. Let us look again at the prophecy in Isaiah 3:16-24 (NIV):

16 The LORD says, "The women of Zion are haughty, walking along with out stretched necks, flirting with their eyes, tripping along with mincing steps, with ornaments jingling on their ankles.
17 Therefore the Lord will bring sores on the heads of the women of Zion; the Lord will make their scalps bald."
18 In that day the Lord will snatch away their finery: the bangles and headbands and crescent necklaces,
19 The earrings, the bracelets and veils,
20 The head dresses and ankle chains and sashes, the perfume bottles and charms,
21 The signet rings and nose rings,
22 The fine robes and the capes and cloaks, the purses
23 And mirrors, and the linen garments and tiaras and shawls.
24 Instead of fragrance there will be a stench; instead of a sash, a rope; instead of well dressed hair, baldness; instead of fine clothing, sackcloth: instead of beauty, branding.
25 Your men will fall by the sword, your warriors in battle.

We are living in a day that the Bible speaks of in 2 Timothy 3:1-7:

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

If you have been one that has been led away by lust or have been rebellious against your parents, you can come to the Lord and repent and He will give you a new start and a desire to live a holy and obedient life unto God. We should remove anything that portrays rebellion and ask the Lord to forgive us and give us a submissive spirit. Jesus does not condemn us, but rather, will help us. He loves us and invites us to a wonderful life in Him.

One note of warning to the church on this subject of body piercings. We have a generation now of young people that love the Lord yet do not understand all of His ways. Soon we are also going to be seeing a great revival among the youth of the world. The youth of this day want a real cause to live and die for. Most have not seen true Christianity. However, when they do come to Christ many will be bringing their tattoos, dress, music and old habits with them right into the church. We must be sure that we do not despise them nor look down on them, but rather welcome and love them and gently teach them the ways of the Lord. We are called to love and pray for them and help them avoid making some of the mistakes we have made in our own walk with the Lord. We need to be true mothers and fathers to them. Yes, we must speak the truth in love, but let us make sure we are loving them and not condemning them. On the other hand, we must not accept all that they would desire to bring with them that would harm them and compromise the Word of God. We will all need God's grace to bridge the generation gap. We would recommend a great article written by a young Christian on this very subject. Click here to read "Bridging the Generation Gap."

Bottom line in regard to body piercings would be to ask the popular youth slogan, "What Would Jesus Do?" I don't believe we will ever see Jesus with any body piercings that He placed on Himself. I can't imagine Jesus with a tongue ring or a navel piercing. The only scars on His body are the nail pierced hands and feet put there by the evil men that crucified Him. They were not self inflicted. Overcomers will put away the "little foxes" that lead to bigger compromises.

EDITOR'S NOTE: We are including a testimony of a former Hindu who knows only too well that body piercings and tattoos are a form of witchcraft:

I am from Malaysia and I truly enjoy the Overcoming Life Digest. Although I enjoy reading all the articles, I find the Little Foxes enlightening and informative. Last Friday, when I entered the GCN chatroom, they were discussing about tattoo and piercing (tongue). One of the believers there was telling them it was wrong for Christians to have tattoos. Since I was formerly a Hindu, I know tattoo is from Hinduism and also witchcraft. Also, Hindus pierce their tongue with small spears and prick the entire body with little hooks and go in trances. I have witnessed this personally. But praise God, I never took after any of these rituals even when I was a Hindu. Praise God, I managed to convince a few about the evil of tattoo. One of them asked me for scripture verses which I promised I would send. But during the weekend, I was busy and also, I couldn't find the relevant scriptures. I prayed to the Lord to help me. Then He reminded me of an article I read in your Digest last year. So I send them your article instead. Praise God for the articles in Little Foxes. Keep up the good work. Karen

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: JettaJay]
    #3918144 - 03/14/05 08:59 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

JettaJay said:
PIERCINGS ARE THE DEVIL

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: DNKYD]
    #3918147 - 03/14/05 09:00 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Shitty. When I did my eyebrow, I used a spike, it was kind of like a tack. It kept snagging on pillows, washcloths etc... I'll definately use a hoop or bar next time.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3918208 - 03/14/05 09:07 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

The ball on one of the rings falls out at least once a week while I sleep. I need to get another spiked barbell.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: DNKYD]
    #3918220 - 03/14/05 09:09 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
Quote:

JettaJay said:
PIERCINGS ARE THE DEVIL

Bro it was a joke. I have 3 peircings myself.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Offlinepstupid
foaf
    #3918239 - 03/14/05 09:12 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

DAmn dude.. did anyone read that entire article thing? Thats some serious bullshit, imo

--------------------

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: pstupid]
    #3918251 - 03/14/05 09:13 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

pstupid said:
DAmn dude.. did anyone read that entire article thing? Thats some serious bullshit, imo

That was the point. "Thats some serious bullshit, imo"

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3918252 - 03/14/05 09:14 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

It was gay, boring, and too long to be a joke. You get an F. Try better next time.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #3918280 - 03/14/05 09:16 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

All of you are sporting some awesome doors for Satanic attack! Sweet. I wanted to get my nipples pierced. But I don't know if it will look good? and don't they hurt forever??

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3918305 - 03/14/05 09:20 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Didn't hurt much getting them done, and it doesn't even feel like they're pierced now. They're a bit sore after you get them done. Just don't fuck with them too much.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3918336 - 03/14/05 09:23 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Okay enough about the bible, everything is pretty much a sin...:lol: pleas I have my left ear pierced twice in the lobe...I did it myself in fact, the first one when I was 17 and the second when I was about 27 I think...I lost all my good earrings so I haven't had them in for a while...and I migh get a tatoo sometime...big deal, I smoke, I am trying to quit, smoking is way worse then anything like that, so I figure what is wrong with a little body art, besides I am a 'Jack Mormon' anyway...I hate people preaching to me..that is why I rebeled. But then again, hanging around mormons makes you want to rebel anyway...they are such geeks...:lol:..btw, I think I remember reading that before...damn I am more of a lover of pleasure then god...yep I am going to hell,,, haha

Edited by skunk78395 (03/14/05 09:28 PM)

Offlinepstupid
foaf
Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: Skunk420]
    #3918349 - 03/14/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Dude, you make jesus cry.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3918376 - 03/14/05 09:27 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Oh please I am not that bad...hang out in Utah for a while and you would too..,.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3918381 - 03/14/05 09:28 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

:rotfl:

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

Offlinepstupid
foaf
    #3918391 - 03/14/05 09:30 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

If I hung out in utah for a while, jesus wouldnt be the only one crying.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3918427 - 03/14/05 09:37 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Hey buddy dont talk shit about someone you don't even know, newbie..I am planning on moving as soon as I get my shit together here, so mind your own business,,I am planning on moving near the Vancouver area,,,

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#3918441 - 03/14/05 09:39 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Unless there's a piercing on that sandy vag, shut it.  :smirk:

Offlinepstupid
foaf
    #3918449 - 03/14/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

It was a joke man.. apparently I need to explain it.

It goes like this:

A) The jesus crying bit was shit talking. You really arnt making Jesus cry.

B) Utah is a lame place. I hate it. If I had to be there for any long amount of time, I would be bored to tears.

Now that the sand is out of your pooter, can we all get along?

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3918456 - 03/14/05 09:41 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

:what: :flipthebird:

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#3918458 - 03/14/05 09:42 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

:kiss:

Offlinepstupid
foaf
    #3918468 - 03/14/05 09:44 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

is that smiley thing making fish lips?

--------------------

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#3918474 - 03/14/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

pstupid said:
oh em geeee, i love fish sticks

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3918494 - 03/14/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

yea do not live here, the people that do party here will narc your ass off and all thier dealers, I am in trouble with all kinds of shit, I needed to get out of this state a long time ago...oh yea you will turn into a drunk and a drug addict living here, because it is so damn boring, ohh don't get me started...don't mind me, I have mood swings a lot lately..

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#3918510 - 03/14/05 09:52 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I live in bumfuck as well

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3918517 - 03/14/05 09:53 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

well i scrooled threw all this dribble looking for some pierced ta tas only to fing 0 ta tas, that was so lame. Good night!

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3918526 - 03/14/05 09:55 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

where? do you live? huh?

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3918529 - 03/14/05 09:56 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Blame ze females.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3918532 - 03/14/05 09:56 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I think that us 3 have alot in common! I grew up in a boring ass town with nothing to do but get fuct up! Trouble sticks to people in towns like that. I had my share of it, but thank Jah, that is over with!

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) *DELETED* [Re: Skunk420]
    #3918533 - 03/14/05 09:56 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Post deleted by NewfoundFreedom

Reason for deletion: privacy

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3918538 - 03/14/05 09:58 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I'm in AL.

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3918542 - 03/14/05 09:58 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I've never been much into trends, and besides, I HATE needles....

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3918545 - 03/14/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Oh never mind..hey I heard the laws there are almost worse then here..

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#3918553 - 03/14/05 10:01 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Yeah, I had my run in with the law last year. Kind of hard on cash now. Some good came out of going to jail though, and I'm fine now, so no worries.

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#3918587 - 03/14/05 10:07 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

No more pub for me tonight, you guys take it easy. When I wake up in the morning for work, I expect to see tits with piercings, or a pox on you all.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3919097 - 03/15/05 12:31 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Yea whatever, I am going to bed peeps, I have problems with life too, I hope I don't go to jail this thursday...that is why I am going to bed..the pub is all about everyones probs today...

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #3919857 - 03/15/05 05:45 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

hahahaha i love that shit!

Quote:

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

yup... my body is a temple... ever seen an unadorned temple? i sadly don't have any pics of my piercings now... but i have a septum, tongue and a frenum... used to have both nipples, two labrets, and industrial and my right eyebrow... took those out for different reasons...

--------------------

Invisiblewishcouldeletethis
Female User Gallery

Loc: georgia
Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) *DELETED* [Re: In(di)go]
    #3928880 - 03/17/05 01:28 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Post deleted by wishcouldeletethis

Reason for deletion: k

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: wishcouldeletethis]
    #3928907 - 03/17/05 01:43 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#3928929 - 03/17/05 02:01 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

i have my belly button pierced, and an industrial.

i think i might get an orbital next.

my boyfriend had a septum, nipple, and an orbital in each ear but took them out. i wish i had pics.

ps. your nipples look awesome. i like the rings you have.

--------------------

OfflineImYourSpedFriend
Fear and Loathing
Male

Loc: NH
    #3929999 - 03/17/05 10:44 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Well I don't have the pictures anymore plus the pics I had were old, but I'll list em for ya...

8 gauge septum
labret
tongue
scrumper/smiley
3/4" plug in left and right lobes... Soon to be an inch :grin: can't wait
empty 4 gauge second hole in my left ear
industrial in both ears
and I had my eyebrow done but it caught on to many things and ripped out
and my tat on my arm

for piercings if you count each hole then I have 11 now or 9 piercings...

That does it, that's it for now...

:gd_icon::peace:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: ImYourSpedFriend]
    #3934755 - 03/18/05 09:04 AM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Well I scrolled through even more to see some ta tas or some ho hos and nada. Im disapointed.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisiblemycogirl
goddamn
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Let me see your piercings (PICS) [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4952744 - 11/18/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Not mine, but just for you.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
    #16138887 - 04/25/12 05:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Repiercing with a 16G

I'm sweating so much while doing this lol

(Sorry to bump up an old thread, I didn't feel like making a whole new thread for this)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale