Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 856 | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | 867 | 868 | 869 | 870 | 871 | 872 | 873 | 874 | 875 | 876 | | Last >
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: psychedelicmind]
    #29370497 -

You guys are killing it. Good stuff.:hatsoff:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: mush_monkey] * 9
    #29370902 -

I don't wanna jinx it but I think that's a cyan pin



It's like 3mm in height. Wish me luck!


--------------------


Give away list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: psychedelicmind] * 1
    #29370970 -

Wait for spore deposit as with everything. Very exciting man and happy for you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 9
    #29370975 -

Fuck yeah +1!!

Once pinning, you can definitely keep em wetter, Mush_monkey

Edit: pic tax

Edited by Churpee Choozle (10/12/25 08:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29371382 -

after seeing these pics i watered my two cyan beds, jealous


--------------------
Willpower is the one true virtue


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: smalltalk_canceled] * 12
    #29371554 -



Azzies in the rosemary


--------------------
๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฟ


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Mr Piggy] * 15
    #29371586 -


Psilocybe allenii


Psilocybe subaeruginosa

No cyanescens yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: the_chosen_one]
    #29371863 -





I manage to get growing mycelium of psilosibe azzurescence in the plastic tub with fermented chips. I'm completely new on this. What would be next step after I manage to have the chips colonised?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Janonymous]
    #29371928 -

Expand to more chips if fruiting outside

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: PhenoDreamers]
    #29371946 -

Center of 1st pic looks like trich.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: schmutzen]
    #29371951 -

Looks like algae to me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 10
    #29371956 -

So. I've harvested more woodlovers than we can reasonably eat before the season starts again, and I haven't even visited most of the beds. I guess taking pictures is the thing to do now. Pic dump incoming...

Moar cyans



Another bed



Azurescens in a bed ravaged by critters


Moar subaers




Another bed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 1
    #29371974 -

Churpee
That's a good problem to have. :thumbup:

PhenoDreamers said:
Looks like algae to me



:shrug:

If you are serious I'll take your word for it.  I recently saw what you're doing with indoor woodlovers and I'm blown away.  You are light years ahead of me in this game.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 2
    #29372243 -



Here is the bucket I have in middle of colonising. So you can see I already expanded. The small tubs is for making other bucket. But my question is how to continue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Janonymous]
    #29372250 -

Throw chip on dirt, throw more chip on top.  Periodically water.


--------------------
๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฟ


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: schmutzen]
    #29372256 -



I know it's bad to see, but I double checked it. No mould there. The thing is I took piece of wood from ground because it wasn't growing properly. I put it in small box with fermented wood chips and mycelium started growing. On top is holes with micropourus tape. It might look dirty but it's just soil. Mycelium is growing healthy. What I want to know how to continue after I colonise it. I plan to drop it to bucket full of colonised chips. But then I'd like to have advice how to make the bed. I plan to make it somewhere in forest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #29372277 -

I thought I'd make bed somewhere in forest in moist area and leave it. Is that assumption wrong?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Janonymous] * 1
    #29372294 -

Nope, just keep expanding and once you gave enough mycelium, dig away the top soil and layer your myc with more chips.

I personally don't like to keep outside mycelium or stem butts in a closed off environment indoors. After a while that tends to get fucky. I prefer buckets, outside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 15
    #29372360 -

Ovoids Atlantic City popped up!




Cyanescens harvested 163g and printed.







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Woodlovers Thread [Re: Bra] * 18
    #29372851 -

I wanted to show off my first ever flush



Then about 2 days later



Three days later..





One day later








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 856 | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | 867 | 868 | 869 | 870 | 871 | 872 | 873 | 874 | 875 | 876 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* growing Psilocybe subaeruginosa thejp 4,032 8 06/06/13 11:07 PM
by itsaconspiracy
* Woodlover cultivation question tryptonite 2,506 7 07/10/04 05:27 AM
by Ice House Shaman
* woodlover pf cake, quick question OOISI 1,118 3 08/01/04 08:32 AM
by OOISI
* MOtherfucking Rodents and bugs BUGS BUSGBUGOBGUBOGA Cracka_X 1,107 15 07/08/03 01:18 PM
by Cracka_X
* Psilocybe Subaeruginosa shrooma 1,885 3 03/17/06 07:13 PM
by Zen Peddler
* cultivation of a woodlover classified as.... other buggers 2,040 7 08/24/05 08:52 PM
by mskip23
* woodlovers 123dhs 1,495 3 05/23/04 06:50 PM
by micro
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 120 121 )
BeefExtreme 41,686 2,416 10/01/26 07:50 AM
by Lo-Z

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
624,126 topic views. 17 members, 59 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 16 queries.