Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1880 | 1881 | 1882 | 1883 | 1884 | 1885 | 1886 | 1887 | 1888 | 1889 | 1890 | 1891 | 1892 | 1893 | 1894 | 1895 | 1896 | 1897 | 1898 | 1899 | 1900 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #29334710 -

Ice Nine said:
They cannot.



if they made it a felony to be trans then they could take away their right to own or possess a firearm🤷‍♂️... but they can't do that, wouldn't surprise me if they tried though..


I can't stand this fucking administration

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Leftfield420] * 1
    #29334716 -

Leftfield420 said:
I can't stand this fucking administration




But at least we don't have a woman in charge...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: 1234go]
    #29334730 -

1234go said:
Leftfield420 said:
I can't stand this fucking administration




But at least we don't have a woman in charge...







fuck yeah🤣🤷‍♂️

that bitch wouldn't have been any better... keep telling yourself she would've🤣🤣

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Leftfield420]
    #29334733 -

might not have been the fascist shit going on now, but I definitely ain't impressed by kamala's record as a prosecutor👎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Leftfield420]
    #29334778 -

There always 2029. Newsom might pick her as vp again. Weird deaths do accure while in office sometimes.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Leftfield420] * 1
    #29334842 -

Leftfield420 said:
might not have been the fascist shit going on now, but I definitely ain't impressed by kamala's record as a prosecutor👎



You can't take back the won't vote for a woman thing now.  We all know *you're* gross already.


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Edited by Ice Nine (09/04/25 06:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Leftfield420]
    #29334847 -

Leftfield420 said:
if they made it a felony to be trans then they could take away their right to own or possess a firearm🤷‍♂️... but they can't do that, wouldn't surprise me if they tried though..


I can't stand this fucking administration



Ice Nine said:
You can't take back the won't vote for a woman thing now.  We all know your gross already.




DJT doesn't necessarily embrace traditional gender roles, whether in his cabinet or in the social bargain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #29334876 -

RFK jr is an absolutely terrible public speaker . Dam ,  he  literally talks like there's something wrong with him .  He's clearly a danger to public health , worse than we expected , dude needs to resign or be fired .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29334897 -

It's dangerous because after about 2 mins of talking wit a stuck chicken bone, there is no other option but to tune him out.

That worm, was a let down.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29334898 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29334900 -

As much as I wanta bite, proceed carefully with the O'Keefe source....not the cleanest out there.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (09/04/25 06:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29334910 -

SirTripAlot said:
As much as I wanta bite, proceed carefully with the O'Keefe source....not the cleanest out there.



fair enough but this certainly tracks with the kind of behavior we've come to expect from this regime.

edit: the actual video of DOJ Acting Deputy Chief Joseph Schnitt saying this is now available online. 

DOJ Posts Embarrassing Apology Over Official Caught in Honeypot Trap

Edited by dinosaurs (09/04/25 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #29335053 -

I am going to be unpopular. I hear myself when saying this. But, what is expected of women and (I hate to say) men, to keep themselves from being the victims at Diddy and Epstein parties? Isn't there some Boogeyman story that you should be telling people, to keep them safe from being trafficked?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #29335070 -

Ice Nine said:
Leftfield420 said:
might not have been the fascist shit going on now, but I definitely ain't impressed by kamala's record as a prosecutor👎



You can't take back the won't vote for a woman thing now.  We all know *you're* gross already.




I'd never vote for a woman to run the country,
I've said I'd probably never vote in a presidential election because it really don't matter who is president to me.. I could care less🤷‍♂️

hell I just registered to vote for the first time ever like 2wks ago, only reason I'm even going to vote in the state election is to vote against the lt.governor of the state I'm in... dude is one of trumps dingleberries

Edited by Leftfield420 (09/05/25 02:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Leftfield420] * 1
    #29335110 -



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Edited by Envix (09/05/25 05:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29335167 -

outer heaven it is then.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope] * 3
    #29335194 -

Democratic YouTubers taking "dark money"



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29335235 -

Lmao they support this retarded grifter.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Envix]
    #29335485 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008]
    #29336019 -

Trump stopped 7 wars in 7 months, and they're going to give the Nobel Peace Prize to Yulia Navalnaya.

Remember that football player named, He Hate Me?


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1880 | 1881 | 1882 | 1883 | 1884 | 1885 | 1886 | 1887 | 1888 | 1889 | 1890 | 1891 | 1892 | 1893 | 1894 | 1895 | 1896 | 1897 | 1898 | 1899 | 1900 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buisness seeks "unlimited immigration"
( 1 2 all )
Alex213 3,433 26 09/06/06 10:52 AM
by psilomonkey
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Just give Iran a nuke already
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDad 482 51 10/03/26 06:37 PM
by Enlil
* Lake America
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Mystikal 3,738 348 10/02/26 06:09 AM
by gopher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,312 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.357 seconds spending 0.336 seconds on 18 queries.