Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
LSD 1 Hit Wonder
    #2921918 - 07/23/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

What's a trip of one hit like? I've always done two hits, which what I gather is a high weak to low medium sized dose. The time I did a higher dose it was quite a bit different than usual, no doubt about that. But what's 1 hit like? I'm looking for something that isn't going to just obliterate the fiber of my being, but rather, make Pink Floyd sound more unearthly than they were. Would it be a great night to try and call some friends to obtain one hit, or would it be a better decision to just save the mind for a larger dose in the future? If I did do one hit, I'd listen to Peter Gabriel's The Barry Williams show. I found that song the other day, and it's real good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: sox24]
    #2921958 - 07/23/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well, it depends on how strong the hit is. 1 hit SHOULD be a does, but not anymore.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
    #2921994 - 07/23/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Sometimes it can be hard to take LSD. There is always that hour when you wait for it to start. I always in that time manage to end up thinking I've just eaten LSD. From there it's anywhere. I'm a safe, responsible person of course. My focus is on the spiritual and the creative, as are most here. I've been reading about Syd Barrett. This book was saying he lived at a wild place in England when liquid LSD blew up. The people he lived with were all into it and would slip it in his drink, they would take acid every day. It is no wonder he couldn't continue making music. How could you take LSD every day? I couldn't imagine. Not to say anything against anyone here who takes it daily, but I couldn't.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2922015 - 07/23/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

LSD doesn't really affect you the same when you take it daily. The 2nd day you have to take about 4 times as much to trip the same, after that, you could pretty much swig it out of the vial, and not get as high as you did off the initial dose.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2922035 - 07/23/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I would say people who do that are missing the point.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2922059 - 07/23/04 08:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2922316 - 07/23/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone who trips and continues to loves the feeling, or relishes the toughness required to learn. If we could choose to, we'd live in heaven forever. The suspension of time in the trip is like many lives played out. Tripping is the mental equivalent of an atomic bomb. I heard Ozzy Osbourned tripped everyday for two years? Tripping that hard and that long is a paradox. It would be ultimate living, but you would probably really do nothing to the external world besides go mad. It would seem to me in my limited experiences that the way these drugs could be negative to one's mental health is if they are done too frequently. Of the things my brain tells me, that is one of them. Some people say it's paranoia, others call it truth. That's the game though. How many times can you have fun in a lifetime without going over the line. And then, was the line ever there?

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#2922324 - 07/23/04 10:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well the frist time i ate uncle cid i was in 9th grade and ate it at like 7pm watched the tom petty concert and was up all night the refelctions of the tv on my sponge painted wall looked to my acid filled head to be a native american war projected on my wall i didnt sleep that night and went to school no problem but i perfer three hits i like to have mind blowing exspireances

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #2923460 - 07/24/04 11:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It all depends on the hit.

Ive seen hits that would easily send 4 people into lysergic wonderland, mostly 3 or 4 years ago, but occasionally some still comes around.

And I've seen hits that it would take 4 of them to dose 1 person...

Now go figure...

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: esin]
    #2923533 - 07/24/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If it's the same stuff that I have taken in the past two hits of, I think one would be enough. When it comes down to it, the number of doses taken is important only in that you take enough to start down the slide. After that, it becomes really a quite trivial matter.

OfflineAVShroomer
LSD enthusiast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#2924127 - 07/24/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

One hit is ok But i usually take up to 2 or 3 hits when I get it. The first time i took acid was last summer and I took 2 hits and it was amazing nothing is like LSD its just too bad its not as obtainable anymore.

--------------------

'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2925461 - 07/25/04 06:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

but rather, make Pink Floyd sound more unearthly than they were.

1 hit should be fine for making music sound even better than usually

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: stefan]
    #2925947 - 07/25/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'd kill for some LSD :frown:
Free the chimists!

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: Gus]
    #2926678 - 07/25/04 05:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

LSD is the mental equivalent of the atomic bomb.

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
    #2927096 - 07/25/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

mabey it's just me but out of all the LSD I've done in the last 15 years
I've only got weak LSD once and I only had to do 2 hits of it.
I've never gotten weak liquid.
and the weak LSD I got was white blotter.
that was from 91 to 98)
then I did a vile rinse, I got an empty 10,000 hit vile from my good friend/LSD dealer and filled it 1/3 of the way with PGA , shook the hell of it when I was sitting around for a couple of days, to pull all the residue off ,then drank it.. after that night in 97 I only tripped LSD 2 times until
2003.( and those 2 times were in 98) A quote I heard reminds me of how I felt after that night.

"People who have walked thru the desert,don't lay in tanning beds"

(I've sampled the flys, the eyes,the fractals,the faries
since last September and I really only needed 1 hit of each to have
a good trip.)

sure I could have gone for more to really get gone
and blow my mind into outer space
but shit I was blazing as is.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: joe666]
    #2928057 - 07/26/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I've never gotten weak acid all the times I've done it - at least I didn't think so...after the first time (which was 3 sugar cubes) I tripped six times off acid, each time taking one tab of blotter, each time tripping really very hard...when I imagine getting my hands on some more LSD in the future hopefully, I know I'll only need one to trip if I can only get a 10-strip or so...but if I gotmore, I'd start experimenting with multi-doses.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2928236 - 07/26/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ive thought the flies and dragons ive been able to eat is pretty potent compared to the stuff i remmebered eating usually. Althought the time i took 1 fly got me much higher then the time i took 1 dragon.

I used to get plane white perfed paper all the time before the drought. That stuff was weak compared to flies and dragons. My lsd expierence doesnt go farther back then 1999. I think ima try 3 dragons around xmas time. Not earlier unless i manage to get my hands on more. Trying to limit my tripping to 2x a year.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
    #2930964 - 07/27/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If you need 2/3 papers to get hit .. u rnt really doin LSD .. your doin acid. Yes 2 names for the same thing ... but yet very different. When you consume 1 drop and it takes you in pure psychedellia ... you know uv done lsd ... and there`s nothing like it .. not even the experience of 3 blotters or whatever. That sweet taste of LSD on your tounge .. and that one drop that opens up your chakras and drops you in the land of pure psychedellia where you go beyond thought beyond mind and beyond your own individuality to become one with the devine ecstasy of the cosmic sprit .. this is the true effect of L.S.D --- or what you might fancy calling acid.

Anonymous

Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: boom_sadhu]
    #2931254 - 07/27/04 02:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well stop fucking around and gets us some drops! so we can relate! :tongue:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2931609 - 07/27/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I dunno what your talking about. The white paper i was getting in 2000/1 was not that potent, but you just had to take more.

LSD is LSD. Weak paper = less lsd on the paper. Not some inferior "acid". Just take more.

--------------------

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: baraka]
    #2934627 - 07/27/04 10:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

weak paper is not less LSD on paper ... weak paper is impotent lsd. So 3-4 hits of impotent shit will do you no good - all it will do is arouse an irritating body buzz and make you feel strange n weird.

however... One drop of potent LSd will do you wonders :smile:

so make sure you check the microns b4 you buy your hits .. obviously from trusted dealers .. also origin of the drops/blotters is important.

some of the best acid iv done ---
* California sunshine
* Internet explorers
* G 68
* Mad hatters
* Mint drops

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2935817 - 07/28/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Bullshit, sheets are being layed with less LSD on them than they were a few years ago. You have no clue.

Anonymous

#2936011 - 07/28/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LSD is LSD. Weak paper = less lsd on the paper. Not some inferior "acid". Just take more. --baraka

exactly baraka. i dont know what the fuck this dude is talking about.  come on now...wheres the common sense at? :confused:

of course there is more potent lsd, but yes lsd is lsd. just take more if need be.

Anonymous

#2936246 - 07/28/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

adom is right once again. L is L.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: ]
    #2936269 - 07/28/04 12:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I would like to know how old this guy is if he thinks he did sunshine  :smirk:

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: Adom]
    #2936407 - 07/28/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

He's prolly not talking about the mythic California Sunshine from many years ago, that if i'm not mistaken was the famous Owsley acid.

But i can attest there was some wicked blotters named california sunshine, about 3 years ago around my parts. These were some of the ones i said would dose 4 people.

I know the drops he's talking about, and i perfectly understand why he says that stuff is tottaly diferent from regular blotters. Seems like a diferent drug altogether. Better yet, it doesn't even seem a drug, more like some kind of weird mystical magic that cannot be explained through words...

A friend of mine started eating that stuff at parties and talking about the stuff. And i would tell her that's nothing special, just LSD, and LSD is LSD so it should just be a bigger dose.

Than i tried the stuff and completely changed my opinion.

So:
Either low doses seem like a completely diferent drug than high doses. (but then again if you eat half a drop it's a low dose and still it's like drops, never like blotters)
Either the LSD from the blotters brakes down easily into other less active forms of L that give a diferent inferior high.
Or the drops are not LSD. But if they aren't i want to know what that stuff is b/c it's the best, cleanest, intense, most spiritual stuff i ever tried...
Or maybe the drops is not a drug but a product of some sort of magic ritual...
Or maybe i'm just crazy...

The pink piece of paper with a blueish blotch is one of those dropped onto a piece of regular blotting paper (the pic is enlarged 2x, of course)...

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: esin]
    #2936497 - 07/28/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You probably had very, very clean LSD. Needlepoint or fluff or something. There is different grades, find a post titled LSD crystal to blotter and you can get a run down from a man who knows more about LSD than anyone person I've ever met.

Orange Sunshine barrels were made by Nick Sand and Tim Scully.

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

Loc: Maryland
    #2937818 - 07/28/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Lsd is not lsd, to make real Pharmaceutical grade lsd u need a bunch of expensive lab equipment. most lsd today is synthesized cheaply and the end product isnt molecularly correct...so a larger dose of street acid wont give you the same effects as real LDS-25.

--------------------

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: Drone]
    #2937911 - 07/28/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Adam--
I did sunshine in 2000. and that Lsd certainly made more than the sun shine :smile:

esin - drone .. know what im talking about. Correctly said ... these days the 'acid' thats circulated isnt molecularly correct.

Lsd is magical its mystical its spiritual and its beautiful :smile:--- its not a drop on a piece of paper that makes you feel different.

Peace and Boom.

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
    #2938173 - 07/28/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Something that might interest you.

http://www.island.org/news/Owsleyinterview3.pdf

boom

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2938988 - 07/29/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Not nice.. you still don't know shit though.

Edited by Adom (07/29/04 10:00 AM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2938993 - 07/29/04 12:31 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

And that sunshine you had was some dealers fucking nickname, there has been no real sunshine since the 70's and they were orange barrels which you only possibly had if your dad or uncle saved for 2 fucking decades for you.. but if they did that you'd have been smarter by now...Oh ya that was a nick name in it's time also..

Edited by Adom (07/29/04 12:45 AM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2939032 - 07/29/04 12:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You could say that about pharmaceutical grade lsd but then no one has ever had that unless they had Sandoz which was way before all of our times. I know you never ate that.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2939094 - 07/29/04 01:21 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MoonrisE said:

these days the 'acid' thats circulated isnt molecularly correct.

The more I think about this the funnier it gets...

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
    #2939145 - 07/29/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you think you know about all the lsd thats made all over the world?

--------------------
Meditate to communicate.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2939188 - 07/29/04 01:45 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I think you don't know shit about any LSD. There is probably less than 6 chemist supplying the world.

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
    #2939269 - 07/29/04 02:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha

--------------------
Meditate to communicate.

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #2939325 - 07/29/04 02:54 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well i've been doing lsd for about 20 years and many many many hundreds of hits over the years, and let's face it.. Acid is not today what it once was. What happened to the good ol 4way that was 1000 mics, or some microdot.. now one hit of that might do ya some good. The stuff of today that is running a low mic count i usually take 5 to 10 hits for a good trip.. up to 20 for some intense lost in your backyard trippin

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
    #2939346 - 07/29/04 03:08 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Adom knows his acid very well, and there most likely is less than 6 'chemists' actually synthesizing LSD as this is an insanely complex process, if there were more the world would be a much happier place.

MoonrisE your also are wrong about this, " If you need 2/3 papers to get hit .. u rnt really doin LSD .. your doin acid. Yes 2 names for the same thing ... but yet very different.".

LSD is Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, like other chemicals it can be diluted or concentrated. Acid in liquid form is a lot more concentrated than acid on blotting paper. Thus making it more potent and 'cid on blotting paper is a lot more diluted (these days anyway) thus making it weaker.

Acid is just a slang name for LSD, so dont ever say there different, there the same thing they just come in 'different' concentration levels.

and about your signature , you dont meditate to communicate you speak languages to communicate (or you can use vibes much more complex,not the point though) and you meditate to establish a connection with god, knowing all as the self.

i really dont know shit about acid/lsd but i know its the same product
and i agree with kottonmouth "get us some drops so we can relate!!" ive only done crappy blotters, australia sucks 4 acid!

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

Edited by OOISI (07/29/04 03:17 AM)

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: OOISI]
    #2939564 - 07/29/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I understand acid is slang for lsD .. but i like to associate lsd with lsd and acid with weak no good lsd.

about meditating to communicate i have been teaching yoga for the past 4 years now and been practicing myself for the past 15 .. so i know what im talking about. - try meditation sometime .. ull be amazed at how great a medium of communication it is.

Anyway - this is gettin into some sorta argument and that wasent what i wanted when i posted here .. so to each his own.

peace and boom

--------------------
Meditate to communicate.

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
    #2939745 - 07/29/04 09:01 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree, meditation and relaxation are better than worrying about if the acid is strong or not. Just take enough and sit back. There's so much disagreement here, but I do agree that the person saying there could be things molecularly wrong is just spouting something they heard. Otherwise, they would say precisely what it is molecularly going wrong. It's all good though, we all spout most things we hear.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2939867 - 07/29/04 09:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wish chinacat72 would come in here and set us all straight. Seriously I might not know shit but you don't either.

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

#2939888 - 07/29/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nice spam adom u fucking asshole

if its not pharmaceutical grade LSD then its not 100percent molecularly correct. read this article, good stuff starts about half way through.
Read It.

--------------------

Edited by Drone (07/29/04 10:13 AM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2939904 - 07/29/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

What are you talking about? Your bullshit leans towards spam more than anything I said.

Edited by Adom (07/29/04 10:10 AM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2939911 - 07/29/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah, you have no clue....Spread lies and I will not be nice.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2939939 - 07/29/04 10:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Drone said:
Lsd is not lsd, to make real Pharmaceutical grade lsd u need a bunch of expensive lab equipment. most lsd today is synthesized cheaply and the end product isnt molecularly correct...so a larger dose of street acid wont give you the same effects as real LDS-25.

So what do you think, street dealers are cooking this shit up in their bathtubs?

Offlineiluan
Male User Gallery

#2939943 - 07/29/04 10:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Who got the pit bull all wound up!

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

Offlineiluan
Male User Gallery

#2939955 - 07/29/04 10:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I can solve all this.. everyone just give me your damn lsd, ill eat it all and let ya know how it was  :crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: iluan]
    #2939971 - 07/29/04 10:14 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineiluan
Male User Gallery

#2940067 - 07/29/04 10:34 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

interesting read.. ty

--------------------

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
Re: LSD 1 Hit Wonder [Re: iluan]
    #2940375 - 07/29/04 11:48 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you have a lot of reading to do adam. :smile:

--------------------
Meditate to communicate.

Offlineboom_sadhu
yogi
    #2940414 - 07/29/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:
I think you don't know shit about any LSD. There is probably less than 6 chemist supplying the world.

hahahhaahaha -- you have no idea..

--------------------
Meditate to communicate.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2940417 - 07/29/04 11:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've read enough LSD research to fill up the house I live in.

I quit

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

#2940486 - 07/29/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:
Oh yeah, you have no clue....Spread lies and I will not be nice.

hmmm, am i wrong or is the article wrong? since ur so all knowing...whos wrong?

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2940500 - 07/29/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

OK im locking this post, but before i do. Moonrise you dont know what the hell your talking about. Adom is correct LSD is LSD, if its weak just take more. You probably got some of that same blotter i did in 2000 with a sun on onside and a moon on the other. People where calling it sunshine.

LSD is LSD

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom