Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDarthVader
High as afuckin' fireescape

Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor?
    #3722099 - 02/03/05 12:15 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I was thinking of trying acid, but i think it might be a little too intense (for me) to be doing a lot, so i was thinking if i diluted some in a fifth or a pint of liquor that that might be a way to get some of the goodies without a full-blown rainbows and colors and ego death trip.  The reason for the liquor would be that any othor liquid would grow mold/be spoiled and not get me buzzed unless you drank it all quickly, which would defeat the purpose of diluting it in the first place.  If you assume acid gets you at least 20 times as ficked up as weed (that's probably inaccurate, so someone knowledgable could correct me) then if you had 20 shots in a bottle, then one shot (one shot for you, one for a friend) would get you a buzz that would last till about the onset of the mimi trip, and if you smoked some weed would get you a nice trippy buzz... in theory... which is not backed up with any real knowledge at all.  people can get pretty high off 1 blotter, so for 5-20 bucks would it be worth it to make the bottle of drank "special."  I know some of you will say fuck that man just take the acid... well let me just say that i trip off a gram to a half 8th of shrooms relatively hard (not super hard, but i get perception distortions), so i'm prolly pretty sensitive to psychedelics at this point in my life... i have the rest of my life to trip balls (retirement baby!).  I just want something that will hit me stronger than a bowl or two of weed. of course, maybe there's a threshold... but then again, as long as the seratonin receptors in your brain pick up some of the acid, then you should notice sumthin more than a little bit, right?

if you have knowledge, i would like to hear it. :mushroom2:

--------------------
The Beatles were so high they let RINGO sing a couple songs- Bill Hicks

"A designer thug with designer drugs/E, shrooms and i'm tryna fuck/
you... and possibly her/I'm a cold nigga... brrrr" -Mac Dre

http://wildlupin.com/c2b3110304_092.jpg
^Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains
(i'm in the front row, trippin' off Les Claypool's superpowers)
http://www.primusville.com/hg/stream/Primus-PuddingTime-Video.ram <--Primus concert video
http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/speccoll/dspolitic/Frame.htm <--dr seuss political cartoons from WWII. trippy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedogearedpage
TRUTH SEEKER
Male User Gallery

Loc: HUMBOLDT CO.
Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: DarthVader]
    #3722941 - 02/03/05 02:49 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

...not a bad idea but im not sure it will work... professional assistance?

OfflineDarthVader

Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: dogearedpage]
    #3723091 - 02/03/05 03:33 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

research must be done in the name of science.

the only things are

1) will acid evenly diffuse/dilute/spread out in alcohol? (i'm no chemist... you know what i mean though... like how a drop of food coloring can tint a whole container of water)

2) will alcohol degrade LSD or make it unstable for long term storage
(the point is to have it so you could take a shot one week, and then a month or two later be able to do the same thing

3) will the amount of diluted acid be enough to get you at least as hugh as smoking a few bowls? this could be remedied by adding additional hits to the solution to create a higher concentration of LSD by reducing the solution and increasing the solute (heh...i got a C in honors high school chem... didn't learn shit. this is a tangent though)

by the way, check out the primus link in my sig, folks. it's a video of "pudding time" in concert.

--------------------

http://www.primusville.com/hg/stream/Primus-PuddingTime-Video.ram <--Primus concert video
http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/speccoll/dspolitic/Frame.htm <--dr seuss political cartoons from WWII. trippy.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: DarthVader]
    #3723208 - 02/03/05 04:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

why don't you just take 1/2 a blotter to start with?
sounds way easier imo :wink:

OfflineDarthVader

Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: stefan]
    #3723309 - 02/03/05 04:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

good point.
does 1/2 a blotter get you hiiiiigh? how does that compare to an 8th of shrooms?

OfflineDarthVader

#3723320 - 02/03/05 04:34 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

although the benefit of the hypothetical method is that you could get multiple doses and not be so out of it or tripping for half a day. It'd hopefulle be more like an alternative to smoking a blunt or 3.

"here's your half of the sunshine acid... EAT IT"
"yeah sure... why not?"

fear and loathing (movie)

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #3723745 - 02/03/05 09:27 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

well, how many micrograms of LSD are in yr blotter?

& why put it in a whole bottle of booze?
why not put it in a small brown bottle with one of those eye-dropper tops and just put in a few eyedroppers full (maybe even count the drops!) and add the acid; thatway you could label it store it in a nice dark cool place & just put a drop or two or three into a glass of juice (thatway you could avoid having to ingest a large amount of booze to get a small amount of lsd...

threshold doses of lsd are supposed to be in the vicinity of 25 micrograms, but... some folks can prolly "feel" 10 mikes or even less (imho...)

if you knew absolutely the amount of lsd on yr blotters it could be an interesting experiment, but with an unknown dosage on yr dose, it would just be useful data for yr own purposes, i guess...

& the lsd will prolly dissolve pretty evenly throughout the liquid...

whatever...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: gnrm23]
    #3724184 - 02/03/05 12:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

the acid will dissolve and dillute evenly throughout the bottle, and with one shot you porbably wont feel anything, im not sure what the threshhold dose is, but id say just do a half of a blotter, it wint be to mind bending, id say managable even, have you done shrooms? if youve done shrooms and know what the feeling is, though they are different, dont worry about it!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3724981 - 02/03/05 04:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I think you would need at least 20ug for feel it at all. 1 normal hit..Maybe 70ug. Too deluted in a bottle.
Take a third or a half a hit. 1/8th of mushrooms feels like 1-3 hits of acid in my experience.

OfflineDeviate
Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3725312 - 02/03/05 05:54 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i don't mean any offence but that idea strikes me as very stupid. have you ever heard of liquid LSD? it can be dilluted to any concentration desirable but generally it is more potent than 20 oz per hit...

Quote:

The reason for the liquor would be that any othor liquid would grow mold/be spoiled

where did you get that idea? have you ever heard of distilled water growing mold?

Quote:

If you assume acid gets you at least 20 times as ficked up as weed (that's probably inaccurate, so someone knowledgable could correct me

it doesn't work that way. the effects are different and can't be compared on a simple linear scale like that. the weed will get you a lot higher than 1/20th hit of acid. if you want to experiment with the perceptual affects of low doses of LSD why not just 1/4th or 1/2th blotter? what is the purpose of mixing it with liquor?

OfflineReprah
Baby Eater

Loc: England
Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: Deviate]
    #3725376 - 02/03/05 06:08 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Tearing the tab into quarters and then ingesting one of the an aforementioned quarters will get you the effect I think you want. That way you can always have another quarter after an hour or whatever. =P

As for the whole LSD in liqour thearoy, I can't help. In fact, I think it's not worth doing. I personally would just tear the blotter into small bits and eat it bit by bit... however LSD loses potency when in contact with the air. If you're going to take my advice and want to try and save the acid to use again your real question should be "okay, how do I help prevent acid losing it's potency?"

--------------------
Eat right and exercise. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #3725629 - 02/03/05 06:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

darth ,do me a big favor and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ,JUST EAT THE ACID!!!!!
if you gave someone a tab of x, and they wanted to split it into 50 portions and take 1 portion every hour,you would call them a dumbass, right?
dont make the same mistake i did.first time i got my hands on some cid i was scared so i split 1 hit in half and gave the other half to a friend and the whole night i kept thinking "damn i wish i would've taken the whole thing.
the second time i got my hands on some cid i took 2 hits and my stomach hurt bad for 2 days FROM LAUGHING ALL FUCKIN NIGHT!!!

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3726491 - 02/03/05 09:10 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yeah foreal, just eat the acid, you have nothing to be scared of. its overexagerated. youll have the time of your life. if you take a half a hit or a quarter your not gunna feel anything. if u eat 2 tabs youll have a nice trip

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
    #3727891 - 02/04/05 12:43 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Just eat the doses, all of the blotter these days is laid to 100mcgs, the purity of the crystal determines the exact amount of LSD on the paper. 2 doses provides a good experience if they are good, the most dangerous thing about LSD is the fear of it. Ride loose and go with the flow, you'll have an incredible time!  :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3727946 - 02/04/05 12:51 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
the most dangerous thing about LSD is the fear of it.

Amen to that.

--------------------

OfflinetheEbolaVirus
Stranger
    #3728413 - 02/04/05 02:12 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If you're used to tripping on less than an 8th of shrooms than 1 hit of acid will probably be comparable in intensity. I dunno cuz I've never eaten under an 8th, but 1 hit of acid is nothing. Definetly eat both of em.

OfflineDarthVader

Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: theEbolaVirus]
    #3729009 - 02/04/05 05:03 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

"and my stomach hurt bad for 2 days FROM LAUGHING ALL FUCKIN NIGHT!!! "

for some reason that reminded me of chapelles show when tyrone the crackhead talks about acid
"and scooby doo and mickey mouse and all my favorite cartoon caracters came aver and we ate milk and cookies and sang songs for 16 HOURS!"

yeah, i should try a hit just to see what it's like for a frame of reference. though like i said, i just want something that will be as intense as a big ass blunt to yourself. half a gram to a gram of shrooms would do that to me. an 8th makes me forget what i was thinking 1 second ago (or was it that i forgot was i was thinking in the future?)

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Science experiment: 1-2 hit of acid mixed in a good bottle of liquor? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3729079 - 02/04/05 06:10 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Just eat the doses, all of the blotter these days is laid to 100mcgs, the purity of the crystal determines the exact amount of LSD on the paper. 2 doses provides a good experience if they are good, the most dangerous thing about LSD is the fear of it. Ride loose and go with the flow, you'll have an incredible time!  :tongue2:

Also, if it's comforting in any way, acid in general has less tendency to give you a mindfuck like mushrooms can.

InvisibleRudiger420
Rudiger420
    #3729296 - 02/04/05 09:46 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I took 2 hits of good acid and stored it in a samlple bottle of wild turkey whiskey. The reason I did this is because I heard that storing it in foil at room temp MAY lead to degradation. So I dropped the hits in the liquor in hopes of storing it longer and more effeciently. Welp 6 months down the road I drank it and it seemed to be just as potent as the other hits I ate before I tried this all. I still have the 2 hits. I bet they're nothing on it though. If so, I'm sure it's minimal. I'll eat it one of these days and find out. Peace Rudiger420 somebody rate me

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience