Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) * 7
    #29169354 -

si=BguJidjyx2BNuokx

Sorry guys, had to delete all my YouTube videos 😢



Essentially all you do is remove the whatman filter under laminar flow or in your SAB, add the female to female leur lock adapter (that's been soaking in h2o2,) add your sterile syringe and draw back just like you would a with a string from a vial! I've done this with literally thousands of syringes without fail 😎


To build, you use a step bit on a drill to put a small hole in the center of the lid. Use your glue to attach the bulkhead fitting with the gasket on the inside of the lid. Do not overturn the nut because it's plastic and does strip easy. That's what the glue is for.

Add a small piece of hose and then your male leur lock fitting to the top of the hose to be able to screw a whatman filter on the top.

Fill with your favorite liquid culture. Put the lid on just barely snug and back off a tad, then PC. No aluminum foil required! The whatman filters are generally good for 5 or so PC cycles. The material eventually breaks down. Just keep an eye on them and replace as needed. Let them slow cool in the PC. Rapid cooling can cause the bottle to suck in on itself. This can also be fixed on the next PC cycle though.

I only use these for liquid culture now! Yeah they're really that great!




Parts

Luer lock bulkhead fitting
Luer lock male threaded barbed fitting
Whatman filter .22 micron
Silicone hose
Female to female Luer lock fitting


30ml PP reagent bottles
60ml PP reagent bottles
125ml PP reagent bottles
250ml PP reagent bottles
500ml PP reagent bottles

Video says it all. These work great for drawing back LC. It works just like drawing back from a vial!

.22% LME and .22% bacteriological peptone is my go to liquid culture recipe for EVERYTHING. Credit to Scapo for the recipe!

You can add stir bars to these bottles and use on a stir plate (I usually use my shaker table.

Edited by PhenoDreamers (07/12/26 08:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 1
    #29169360 -

We need to get this guy a QVC TV spot for mycology supplies so I can ruin my credit.

NOW FOR ONLY 14 EASY PAYMENTS OF 14.95 THIS COULD BE YOURS!


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 2
    #29169380 -

Just checked if my restaurant supply squeeze bottles are PP5, but they are not, pp4 :frown:

For the E6000, you are spreading it around by just tighetining it with the plastic piece right?

Also, how are you getting the mycelium sample in there? through the nozzle with a syringe?


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


Huskies' Grimoire
The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Easy Instant Pot Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: Huskies]
    #29169426 -

:takingnotes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: catnip40]
    #29169515 -

Nice design/build/video :awesomenod:


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: Huskies]
    #29169633 -

Nah dude I just take the top off and drop a wedge in there. You can also remove the whatman and fit a syringe needle in there too to inoculate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 1
    #29223293 -

I'm 1000% gonna rock this and fuck syringes, ima squeeze that shit all day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: NSCF]
    #29622700 -

Trying hard to upload some pictures considering I had to delete my video but the shroomery is being a pita about it 😢

Anyways here's how you attach a syringe if you choose to use a syringe rather than just squeezing the bottle to inoculate!

....nevermind still can't upload anymore pictures. Wtf is wrong with this site sometimes. I swear I can upload like 3 or 4 a day and then it just cuts me off.. I'll try again tomorrow I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PhenoDreamers]
    #29622714 -

I forgot all about these.

I've been getting into LI and I hate how long my media bottles stay open and upright in my SAB. It's burned me a couple times. Still nothing beats inoculating a jar and coming back 5 days later to a jar that's 70% done.

I don't think I watched the video while it was posted.

Do you take the filter off to pour? It looks pretty simple to make.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29622785 -

Yeah dude just twist the filter off and flip the bottle upside down and just squeeze! Works great!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PhenoDreamers] * 1
    #29622817 -

Thanks! I think I found all the items on Amazon Canada. I'll give this a try!


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29622821 -

Ok fine u talked me into it lol. Now I need a get 50 of these bottles and filters for "sauces"
Edit :rolleyes:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Edited by bloodssonnew (07/12/26 11:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29629459 -

Got all the stuff I need to make 4 of these.

Gonna make them tonight and inoculate them this weekend.

Edit: Damn I missed one fitting when I ordered. Oh well, it's on its way now.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Edited by PuffM4gicDr4gon (07/21/26 07:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29631872 -



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PP LC bottle tek DIY (Dreamer Bottles) [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29631884 -

:rockon: in 2 weeks il do the same


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Water bottle TEK (liquid myc) DrJoseph 3,841 6 10/22/01 01:56 PM
by DrJoseph
* Beer bottle tek?!?!
( 1 2 all )
Yarry 5,210 34 01/14/04 05:55 AM
by ragadinks
* need the pop bottle tek zxsevinr 1,262 1 10/19/04 07:40 PM
by casper7512
* Anyone ever grow in a two liter bottle? 1st_timer 4,599 3 05/20/02 10:50 AM
by rain_angel
* Ultrasonic tek? LxAlpha 1,024 3 08/26/03 09:59 PM
by Psilocybin_monkey
* pop bittle tek zxsevinr 500 1 10/19/04 01:33 PM
by woodzmun
* First grow, cased PF Tek cakes, just birthed txsr20de 781 1 10/21/04 02:33 PM
by DNKYD
* Strawlog/Polybag TEK Amanita_Dreamer 2,600 1 04/21/03 03:33 PM
by I3lunts42o

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
753 topic views. 12 members, 63 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.