Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Terrors of the Mind *DELETED*
    #2911779 -

Post deleted by Edge

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrors of the Mind [Re: Edge]
    #2912014 -

I dont want to sound like a smartass or anything but have you concideret professional help? It sounds like you could use some help from others face to face more than from shroomerites. not trying to kill this thread, a debate on this would be intresting.

I wish you the best

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrors of the Mind [Re: Edge]
    #2912061 -

My terror of the mind is that if I don't watch myself, I can easily slide into terrible, morbid thinking. During these moments, I fantasize about loved ones dying and imagine how I would react, what I would do. Another thing that really bothers me, is that I am constantly wondering if I am going mad, or developing schitzophrenia, or am thinking, "What's wrong with me? Is there something wrong with me?"

That's just me being paranoid, I guess, and I can trace alot of those feeling back to my childhood where I believe they originate. I only have those obsessive types of thoughts when I'm feeling paranoid. Luckily, I also don't indulge my morbid side much anymore and can usually keep those unsettling thoughts at bay.

I can't really relate to thoughts manifesting internally as demons. When I was a teenager, my mother thought that I was possessed and had the church do lay on hands on me, but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

Hope that it helped to write it out though!


truly,

*me*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terrors of the Mind [Re: MOTH]
    #2912261 -


Edited by Edge (07/21/04 03:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pics of Pubbers 2018 edition
( 1 2 3 4 ... 156 157 )
TNK 125,420 3,120 12/31/18 01:39 PM
by koods
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind shaggy101 1,576 19 03/25/04 07:22 PM
by shaggy101
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* deleting ratings HB 1,378 15 11/23/03 08:44 AM
by Paid
* hey paw paw Infrared 1,015 13 02/19/04 11:04 PM
by Ripple
* WTF is up with that? *DELETED* Galvie_Flu 1,539 9 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
485 topic views. 4 members, 26 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.