Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Fresh shrooms
    #2902983 -

I have never had fresh shrooms. I am starting a new project and plan on eating these shrooms fresh. In any of your experiences are fresh shrooms significantly more potent than dry ones?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: DHJH]
    #2903022 -

Oh yeah! :smile: Be careful on how much you dose with. I'd prob start at about 20-25grams fresh. 30 will usually knock you outta this world. They are significantly more potent then dry shrooms.


--------------------
I'm not crazy...crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: QandA]
    #2903042 -

Thanks for the advice because I've had times where my dry shrooms didn't make me trip as hard as I've wanted. I was thinking along the lines of about 40 grams but if what you say is true, I'll stick with what you said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: DHJH]
    #2903111 -

do 40 grams. seriously. im not trying to be one of those people that are like DO IT DO IT, but if you think that you can handle an intense trip i really think you should, just to see what would happen  :crazy2:. peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: ]
    #2903141 -

tripped said:
do 40 grams. seriously. im not trying to be one of those people that are like DO IT DO IT, but if you think that you can handle an intense trip i really think you should, just to see what would happen  :crazy2:. peace


Man, are you proud to give ppl ignorant advice? You never dose high when you havent done something before, that's just fucking dumb. A fresh mushroom experience can be alot more intense than eating them dried. If he takes 40g, there's a good chance he'll lose his shit, and not in a good way. How about if he told you to step out in front of a car, "just to see what would happen"? Damn, man be a little more responsible with your advice. And yes, you are coming across as one of those "DO IT DO IT ppl. :thumbdown:


--------------------
I'm not crazy...crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: QandA]
    #2903147 -

QandA said:
Oh yeah! :smile: Be careful on how much you dose with. I'd prob start at about 20-25grams fresh. 30 will usually knock you outta this world. They are significantly more potent then dry shrooms.



I agree whole heartedly...  I only eat them fresh and the same amount that you do.  I give the dried ones away....


--------------------


There's no such thing as a stupid question,
but they're the easiest to answer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: QandA]
    #2903152 -

I'm not a 'do it, do it' person either but IMO shrooms are a waste if you aren't really going to trip. The facts are you really can't od on P Cubes and if you find yourself not being able to handle the trip you can always eat something sweet or something with vitamin C to come down.
Besides shrooms aren't something you're going to try on Tuesday and then try again on Friday. You build a tolerance pretty easily.


--------------------


There's no such thing as a stupid question,
but they're the easiest to answer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: DHJH]
    #2903377 -

I haven't done freshies in a while. The taste is a tad too pungent for me. I use to toss them in OJ and blend it. I think it was mostly the smell that got to me. I can no longer drink orange juice because it reminds me of that horribly foul stuff. Yeah, the fresh ones are more potent, but I just prefer to do more of the dries to achieve the same affect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: cyndyl]
    #2903478 -

cyndyl said:
I'm not a 'do it, do it' person either but IMO shrooms are a waste if you aren't really going to trip.  The facts are you really can't od on P Cubes and if you find yourself not being able to handle the trip you can always eat something sweet or something with vitamin C to come down.
Besides shrooms aren't something you're going to try on Tuesday and then try again on Friday.  You build a tolerance pretty easily.


The whole vitamin C thing is a myth. You can drink grapefruit juice and it actually enhances it. Kind of the same thing as with anti-depressants. Sweets never bring me down either, I actually head for them when Im tripping. Chocolate is about the only thing that my stomach can handle on shrooms. Xanax works though! :smile: And the fact that you cant OD on them is pointless. You cant really OD on mescaline either, but you dont want to take too much, or you'll be fucking sorry. A masssive amount of any psychedelic can give you complete loss of reality and leave you in a pitiful state. If you don't have someone watching you, it can be dangerous. I only take a super strong dose when the person I am with is taking a moderate dose. That way I know I'll be in okay hands. I've been in bad shape before on several occasions, and I prob would have done something stupid if I wasn't being babysat... :smirk:


--------------------
I'm not crazy...crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: DHJH]
    #2903506 -

2-4 fresh cubensis usually set me off proper.

i don't really like to trip hard.  light to medium trips are where it's at. :wink:


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: felix]
    #2903645 -

20-25g indeed is the SHIT.  lol my friend fell out of his body on 30, so hell 40 would prolly keep your ass out of body for awhile, if you let go anyways, i dont see why you wouldnt if your gonna do shrooms though.

happy shrooming :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: ]
    #2904003 -

It's real good to hear they are much more potent. Problem is, you guys got me all excited to eat some shrooms and I'm only 2 days after inoculation lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: DHJH]
    #2904854 -

Yeah, the whole patience thing blows til you get used to it. Good luck!! :grin:


--------------------
I'm not crazy...crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: QandA]
    #2905364 -

your gonna have such a good time, i used to always dry them 1st but fresh is so much mroe intense!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: DHJH]
    #2907498 -

i keep planning to take a fresh dose but i cant muster up the balls, its just way too much gooshy watery mushroom for me to take. Maybe someday...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: day_tripper]
    #2907596 -

I made tea out of 6 meaty fresh cubes a few months ago. I only drank about two thirds of the tea, its all I could manage, and I was in cartoon world. Way stronger than an eighth of fresh cubes, that was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: deafpanda]
    #2907659 -

youll need to piss alot too, they got alot of water in em


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: DHJH]
    #2907800 -

I took about 30 grams or more of fresh aborts and "minis", which are quite potent, and had the best trip of my life.  It wasn't too much at all, just utterly beautiful.  They are delicious too!  There is something really special about eating those fresh tiny blue little guys. I love them so much! :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh shrooms [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2908092 -

Yeah for me the small shroomz seem to be much stronger, i think its got sumthing to do with sunlight, and strains obviously!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* feezin fresh shrooms solution piewalker 3,142 4 07/12/01 05:48 PM
by Suntzu
* Buying Fresh Shroom's? mushspores 2,491 3 06/20/01 11:16 PM
by Psilocybin
* dry and fresh shrooms HB 2,434 3 09/30/01 03:52 PM
by MarleyBob
* alcohol extract on fresh shrooms? Chicken_Hunter 8,172 13 03/06/03 08:11 AM
by PooPs
* Fresh or Dry...... LaCasta 1,561 7 07/23/02 06:31 PM
by Damn
* Different types of Shrooms.
( 1 2 all )
chrispc 66,123 20 11/26/02 04:53 AM
by Mr Wobblehead
* freshies in the fridge? Rashiki 804 3 09/19/01 02:24 PM
by jdub
* shroom smoothies Rashiki 3,102 3 09/21/01 12:04 PM
by AcidRain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,594 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.