Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushspores
Buying Fresh Shroom's?
    #344281 - 06/19/01 08:21 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

A Friend is debating of wether to buy or grow shrooms. They are trying to decide what would be cheaper, since they only want to experience it once in a while. In my efforts to encourage them not to buy them, what is the "average" street value of fresh shrooms? Are they more expensive than dry?

Thanks in advance

P.S. no I am not a dealer, I don't grow or use the suckers anymore, Just trying to tell a friend it might be cheaper to grow, and safer.

--------------------
"The most common danger of hallucinogen use is impaired judgement that often leads to rash decisions and accidents" -DEA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheMagicalMushi
Loc: Canada
Re: Buying Fresh Shroom's? [Re: mushspores]
    #344383 - 06/19/01 12:12 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I think growing them would be a lot cheaper, especially if you do decide to sell them. But if you do be very careful not to get caught.

"Heh heh... mule"
- Homer Simpson

--------------------
"The closest thing to a lemon around here is that lemon shaped rock... wait a minute, theres a lemon behind that rock!"
- Bart Simpson

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
Re: Buying Fresh Shroom's? [Re: mushspores]
    #344507 - 06/19/01 04:34 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

first of all i've never seen "fresh" shrooms ever sold. And I don't think people would sell them like this because its too easy to identify them (half the time the police destroy the evidince trying to find out what dried shrooms are, hence you get off the hook). But If i were to convert dried weights to fresh weights i'd have to say about $20-30 for 17 grams fresh. You'd have to eat a lot more than dried though.
And yes. it is cheaper to grow them. you can make pounds of shrooms (over $1,000 dollars street value) in your own home for about 30 bucks.

I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then I could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

OfflinePsilocybin
Re: Buying Fresh Shroom's? [Re: PotSmokinHippie]
    #345635 - 06/20/01 11:16 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

For a once in a while use you can set up a large rubbermaid that is completely automatic for $30, where as $30 is the typical cost of one 1/8. So if you have any interest in using them more than once I would suggest cultivating them, it also provides a much more rewarding trip.

Get Spores for Free!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract