Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Situation
    #2900072 - 07/17/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

So a few of my friends crashed last night at my house. I was wasted outta my mind so I wasn't really paying attention too much to some things. But it turns out that yesterday morning, this jar was not there, where i put it last.

I searched the house through and through, and it's not here. Contained within was about 500mg of 2c-I, which isn't cheap.

The thing is that I have a hard time being up front and confronting someone about wheter thet did take it... because, well, if they didn't then I'm an ass. But the fury inside me needs to be tamed, someone's gotta pay. I'm trying to balance the equation, and not break someones nose for disrespectin me and stealing right outta my house, something that could cost $300 in the end. I'm mot fucking around, the kid that did it is gonna have a broken nose, and that's rare for me and my general docility.

Comments?

Edited by poke smot! (09/07/20 01:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Situation [Re: poke smot!]
    #2900434 - 07/17/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The best way to find out is to ask all of the people that were there. Make sure you ask them when they are not together and do it all in a few days. Write down everything they said afterwards but write it after they leave. After you find out who it was, you tell the person to pay you 300 dollars. If they don't, you steal something of theirs and make sure it's worth about the same amount. They might retaliate so you might want to just jack their shit without asking for the 300 dollars. Make sure you don't make a scene because you don't want everyone getting pissed at you.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisiblephalloidin

#2900720 - 07/17/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well, on the bright side, the guy who stole it will have such bad karma that he'll probably flip out when he takes the stuff or get busted or have some horrible fate befall him. Chances are, even if you find out who took it, your not gonna get it back or get any money out of him so cut your losses and trust in karma. And by the way, 300 dollars for 500mg? You can get a gram for half that price.

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
    #2902384 - 07/18/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I just had the same experience a few months ago. For the past 3 yrs I have been taking percocet 10/650mg. I am described 120 pills of oxycodone, (its a generic percocet) a month and I take them four times a day. I had (60) Valium 5 and my sleeping pills. I just got my perscriptions filled, The bag was sitting on the table. I usually put my meds in the safe but guest came over and I forgot about them. It was my cuz and her friends. When everyone left an hour later, I remembered my meds and I went to the table and they were gone. My first thought was, my cuz friends stoled all my meds, the whole bag. I called the police and was told NOTHING can be done about it until you know who did it. First off I have to have my meds in order to move, walk and try to do the normal things people do. I call my doctor and guess what, my meds can not be replaced... NARCOTICS...It was the worst month I ever had to live, besides the day of my auto accident. I was so upset that I needed to know for sure who stoled my perscriptions. I decided to set up a few camera's in my house. The following month I repeated that day...I had my meds on the table this time EMPTY BOTTLES in the perscription bag ... I called my cuz and told her to come over... now her two friends are always with her so I knew they would be with her... I went back in time but this time I will have EVIDENCE... After my beautiful guest had left...I see my meds are gone..Oh My..I rewind the tape to find my CUZ is the one who stoled my Empty bottles of meds...I was shocked but I knew what I had to do...I called the police and told them this would have been the second time my meds would have been stolen because I was not responsible. I explain that NOTHING could be done last month without proof. I have the proof now but it was not the medication that was stolen this time but my empty bottles. I set the theif up...DO YOU KNOW IT IS NOT A CRIME TO STEAL PERSCRIBED EMPTY BOTTLE! I tried to fight the fact my meds were stolen last month by the same order of who was SUSPECTS...I proved that she is a theif by thinking it was the REAL THING...She stoled what she thought was my meds...GUILTY period...All boils down to this..if you want to know who it is..SET EM UP! .. after you find out who your theif is, DO NOT TALK TO THEM AGAIN...You can't do shit to them WITHOUT THE PERCRIPTION PILLS BEING STOLEN! I could not go another month without taking my meds. Now I know who betrayed me and I know not to invite a theif in my home.

--------------------
A MOTHER WHO LISTENS TO THEIR CHILD AND TRIES THEIR BEST TO UNDERSTAND THEM WILL GO FURTHER IN LIFE WITH THEIR FUTURE.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Situation *DELETED* [Re: motheradvice]
    #2902886 - 07/18/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Situation *DELETED* [Re: poke smot!]
    #2932275 - 07/27/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
    #2932292 - 07/27/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

um.... you need new friends.

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Situation *DELETED* [Re: plexus]
    #2958623 - 08/03/04 12:01 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #2959197 - 08/03/04 06:53 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i would ask everyone who was there where the last place they saw it was and see if any of them would be willing to help you look for it. that way they will all know it is missing and they will not be angry at you as if you where accusing them. it also seems like a good approach because it would give the person who may have taken it a chance to return it without being incriminated on the chance that he took it and would be willing to do so. at least then you have a better chance or finding/recovering it and you are still being more than fair.

this way there is also a chance that the reaction to the question of the person you think could have taken it would be telling.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom