Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: Schizophrenia
    #288424 - 04/08/01 09:05 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

One of my older cousins is skitso. He also has many forms of cancer..... (worries me a bit) He did a lot of acid and shrooming when he was younger, and just started loosing it around his late 20's. He's completely nutso. He was even married to another skitso who beat the living shit out of him and tried to throw him out of a window. Nice eh? Anyways, If skitso tripped, wouldnt it have the same effect on them as prozack? Or would it just make them have really bad episodes?

Hydro has spoken!
hydro@edgegaming.com
Home page

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemanwithoutaface
Re: Schizophrenia
    #289309 - 04/09/01 07:51 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I've always believed datura hallucinations were closest to schizophrenic hallucinations. Dolls talking, people who are not there, and rabbits controlling your thoughts using rewired telivision remotes in an effort to force you to masturbate until either your hand or penis falls off. And another thing since I was about eight i've had the notion that people are reading my thoughs as they appear in a cartoon baloon behind my head. I know Its not true but I still am afraid to think certain thought. I also think sometimes that I am a robot built by my father and he dissasembles my chips to view my actions throughout the day. These other parts are true. I wonder if I'm schizo???

--------------------
" Give Me One More Medicated Peacefull Moment" - Maynard James Keenan
-Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words just hurt my feelings and make me depressed.

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: manwithoutaface]
    #289422 - 04/09/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like it to me... ;-)

Hydro has spoken!
hydro@edgegaming.com
Home page

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

OfflineSolo
enthusiast
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: manwithoutaface]
    #289962 - 04/10/01 06:21 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Have you ever seen a mental health professional such as a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist? Would you consider the possibility? Do these beliefs and thoughts interfere with your functioning? Do they distress you? Do you want to get rid of them? Just a few thoughts that come to mind that you may want to ask yourelf (if you haven't already).

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: Solo]
    #290022 - 04/10/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

heh, when i was that age i used to entertain the idea that perhaps my thoughts could appear in thought bubbles. this however is immagination, i also used to beleive i could levitate if i really beleived i could. this is not a delusion. this is what we call immagination. its ok for kids to have immagination, and its ok for their immagination to run wild... its when youre older and youre thoughts and fears interfere with your life and your ability to cope and process reality that it is considered a disorder. for a clinical diagnosis, one must be experiencing symptoms for a period of 6 months.
beleiving that your thoughts may be visable to others in bubbles is a silly easily dismissed figment of your immagination. but if you think people can read your thoughts by some real contraption, invention, or devise to steal your thoughts because they are a supernatural being and want to absorb you but it seems as thogh you are only human because they manipulate your mind that way with telemetric mind control and nothing is as it seems because they sheild the truth away with lies and you find yourself doing things against your supposed nature that obviously must have in retrospect been the work of an external thought-inserting secret agent or demon..... well, you get the idea.
if such beleifs and suspisions cause you to hide away in your little house with an x-ray sheilding aluminum beanie like hongus of you think you may have implants in your head, or the dentist removed your wisdom teeth to get a clear path pased your mandable through your sinus and into the synapse of your cerebrum to place a self-destruct module in case your thoughts get out of hand and you have to be killed, so you spend all day rocking back and forth or smack your head to keep yourself from thinking about stuff that might get you killed, like perhaps thoughts about stuff you think maybe you did or repressed memories of things you werent supposed to know. ha ha ha! maybe im saying this as a hypothetical situation... maybe not. *wink* maybe i fabrikigate my own words to misilate a onitiquious calon. maybe talk I speak i un-organized hard hard to underjumbled stand up.
I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND! DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT! WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OR SOMETHING COWARD! THAY GOT TO YOU!!!! i know what youre thinking before you say it! so you dont need to say anything, because its easier to read the thoughts when you concentrait all your energy into just thinking of them. this works both ways.... if you say evrything out loud as you think it. they wont be able to read your thoughts so easily, and you can control your thoughts better orally, to prevent audio-spies. simple turn up the music or frequent noisy areas. dont take the medicine, its poison, there is no aids virus, its just a trick, to kill people with the immuno-attacking carcinogen AZT, thats why AIDS positive patients have depreciated immune systems and often die of cancer. the bavarian illuminati has a force of about 1% of the population each with about 99 people in his constiuancy, only 3-5 of those 100 must be given HIV, these numbers will increse in the comming years, withought this secretive population control and mind-trickery the population would explode from 6 billion to 100 billion on 3 years. in fact, withough the aids factor in the passed 20, the population now would be closer to 20 billion.... providing a real plague and pestilance did not arise from the overpopulation and garbage/chemical problem that would have soon followed the explosion of people.

also they dont want you to know that the more people living, the less intelligence there is to spread between them. crouds in general are stupid, look at them, a crowd moveds like robots, macheines, you can see it i know you can! but one person is a human. after all you are arent you? or arent you???
i tried to have my implants removed, but the doctor tried to diagnose me with schitzophrenia and gave me some pills that made me stupid, i realized they were causing me to become sick and i was sure my dick was shrinking. this is why they call psychiatrists shrinks... i mean, why else? open your eyes man, not those ones! your REAL eyes. schitzophrenia is a term they can apply to you as well when you start to see the truth, if you keep it to yourself, they wont hrass you, share it and they will, they dont like the sharing of wisdom for free. go in peace

OfflineSolo
enthusiast
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: Mitchnast]
    #290049 - 04/10/01 07:35 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

If you don't stop revealing that classified information I will be forced to re-activate the micro chip I had implanted up you anus. We know where you live. You can not escape us!

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: Solo]
    #290121 - 04/10/01 08:38 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

fuck you you nazi pig! i got friends on the inside, i regularly have corispondance with many important people in high government and they they know about you! youll never get me. i regularly undergo very cleansing rituals. i wash EVRYWHERE. and i am quite thurough, occasionally healing is required. thats all you need to know. id tell you more, but youed like that wouldnt you? it would make it all so easy for you wouldnt it? just never you mind! i got you all figured out! evil evil person!

ok, theatrical and dramatic examples aside. i know people like this, and yer right, you cant convince them they are wrong. you cant tell them they are insane to think this way. they always have some people fooled. scourses of support. later in life that may corrode, and it may seem to them that people have been spreading harmful lies to make their friends turn against them, when in actuality, their friends probably just got sick of their weirdness and accusations/paranoia.

ive been one of those corroding scorces, its how i lost my best friend. i can be pretty accepting of most eccentricities, but i was under enough stress from real concerns to be deluged with head games, noise making sessions, conspiracy rants, suspicion, and the rest of all that stuff that goes along with strange thinkng patterns. you feel pretty helpless to do anything.. wasnt so long ago... still, its one of those things ive put behind me. when it comes to having some people as friends, you either can or can't. forcing it leads to anger and that doesnt help anyone.
if you think you might be schitzophrenic you probably aren't. unless you truly have audiotory hallucinations. its more of an issue of paranoias and delusions, and you cannot actively have either and realize it, when you are being paranoid, youre fears seem rational, thought out, and completely real. and in retrospect they remain that way, this is how they become delusions. it is the nature of delusions that they seem realer than what is actually real, and therefore one would dismiss reality as lies. one also might stumble on their words or make up words to express things, or their speech may be disorganized and imposible to understand. a person may beleive they have something horribly wrong with their body, or some external force is controling them, voices and other sounds are often heard, their are other types of hallucinations also. most schitzophrenics lead normal lives with medication, some even without, some may actually cope with their illness or simply take the ball and run with it never running into distress of mind whatsoever.

but as with any disorder, youre much better without it.

or maybe im just trying to sound hypothetical so Solo doesnt activate my implant *fingers crossed*

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: Mitchnast]
    #290418 - 04/11/01 05:58 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

dr abram hoffer has a book out called something like _vitamin B3 and schitzophrenia_ (publ 1999) and at the back it has a "symptometer" which is a simplified version of the "hoffer-osmund diagnostic" test (HOD) ; it is a bunch of statements about the way the world looks to you. as you read the statements, you check off the ones that you agree with, and then add up the points (the higher the score, the more you should check in with your physician ;) ...)
i picked up my copy of the book at a really neat healthfood store (weber's in clevelnd OH)...
(my kid brother was diagnosed as an atypical schitz... then they found the 2 tumors midbrain... he is a survivor!!!)
(& his wife has used B3amide to get him through a crisis weekend until doc's office opened monday... then a visit to re-adjust med doses... bro could have arranged for marinol for chemo adjunct, but doesn't like the way THC stuff makes his brain work... so i bought him some candied ginger for chemo & rad nausea...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: gnrm23]
    #290552 - 04/11/01 11:33 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

tumors gone then?
I'm always amazed that a scan is not standard when diag someone who starts hearing voices . . .
If ity is standard, I know two docs who need their lic's pulled asap.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineSolo
enthusiast
Re: Schizophrenia [Re: PGF]
    #290799 - 04/11/01 04:20 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

It's never used to diagnose (maybe if your wealthy and request it). Self reports, reports of others, and direct observiatons are used.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale