Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2870328 -

oh man.  after i get out of college, i would like to find a place to live where people aren't strung out, and my neighbors are mellow, chill people.  I don't really have ambition as to career goals... i just see my future "career" as a way to get some money so i can do other things.

theres no way i could be a politician.

i will probably end up moving to the pacific nw or canada somewhere... but id like to travel and possible move across seas to europe.  there are too many issues in my neighborhood.. state..country.. whatever.  everyone is screaming for something, i wish they would all just shut the fuck up and  :stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: kaiowas]
    #2870579 -

talking to people is great. You can learn so much cool stuff from other people, especially foreigners.

Last time i was in colorado, me and my friend were at a bus stop at night to go home and a man and wife were there too. We started talking and they were from Scotland. ANd this sparked lots of great conversations. We talked about everything from the scenery there, to the differences of the countries, and their thoughts on things about stuff thats going on. It was wonderful. That was probably a "highlight" of my life, aside from seeing shows and doing crazy things. Just a normal wonderful time from just talking, it was fun, interesting and all that jazz.

Communication is a wonderful thing.

"this may not be much in the way of money, but it will sure be satisfying to my soul, and that's what matters most"

TRUE. Money doesn't mean shit. Well it doesn't to a certain extent, but not nearly the same as to making yourself happied and satisfied with yourself. I'd rather be poor and happy then super rich and not happy. If you feel good about yourself, that's what matters really. That doesn't always work out in reality because if you are into some hardcore drug and happy with yourself that you do it all the time that can be bad, but you get my point.

And what you said about taking a camcorder and stuff and talking to people, thats a great idea. I've wanted to do something like that and just make a little random documentary or something. I love videography or whatever it's called. I love filming stuff and i used to make short movies of whatever and i get such a blast out of it. It's something that makes me happy, because it's something i truely love doing and i feel good after i make it because i feel that i succeeded or achieved something with myself. I don't really know how to word it but it's a passion.

Another goal that i want to achieve is to travel parts of the world. America is such a young country and a crazy one. i want to go to Europe and other places. Europe has so much interesting history and stuff, and that would be fun to video tape and make documentary out of.




(never seen any thread like this in OTD, PUB RULES!)


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2871183 -

YouEnjoyMyself said:
talking to people is great.  You can learn so much cool stuff from other people, especially foreigners.

Last time i was in colorado, me and my friend were at a bus stop at night to go home and a man and wife were there too.  We started talking and they were from Scotland.  ANd this sparked lots of great conversations.  We talked about everything from the scenery there, to the differences of the countries, and their thoughts on things about stuff thats going on.  It was wonderful.  That was probably a "highlight" of my life, aside from seeing shows and doing crazy things.  Just a normal wonderful time from just talking, it was fun, interesting and all that jazz. 

Communication is a wonderful thing.





I agree with you 100 %, thats the best part of traveling.
you can be in the most beautiful (or disgusting smelly ugly) place ; with the company of some strangers who you just met, but feel like you've known all your life,  it can intensify the happiness so much. 

I swear, some of the people in the politics/activism room need to travel, meet some of the people they're so scared of.  it would make them think differently. 





(never seen any thread like this in OTD, PUB RULES!)



i hear that....its chiiilled in here..... :rasta:
:cheers:


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2871420 -

we need to talk sometime man!!! 

I'm serious, I"m saving money right now, but I hope to do this very soon.

I reallywant to go visit shroomery members and talk to them.  I had a taste at the ohio gathering and I want a whole lot more. 

check you pm's :wink:    :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: kaiowas]
    #2871703 -



--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: 40oz]
    #2871757 -

:eek:

awesome!!!!!  that's like perfect timing to because I'm out of school and i just moved 3 hours closer to so cal!!

rock on 40!  :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: 40oz]
    #2871850 -

fortyounces2freedom said:
im just dust in the wind :sun:

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind.
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind
*Now* Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky,
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.
Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.



i think of will ferrel every time i hear this song


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Locus]
    #2871861 -

I think of Bill & Teds excellent adventure!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: kaiowas]
    #2873676 -

kaiowas said:
:eek:

awesome!!!!!  that's like perfect timing to because I'm out of school and i just moved 3 hours closer to so cal!!

rock on 40!  :grin:



awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup:
should i add you to the 'going' list? :grin:


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2873687 -

when i hear that song,
i think of a moment on the beach,
holding up a fistful of sand &
watching it ease out like an hourglass, pondering.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: 40oz]
    #2873704 -

I'm thinking, I wish I was naked lying on that sand!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2873719 -

i'm thinking i'd like to be sittin' next to desiree nekkid.... :dancing: ....either that or hidin' in the bushes with my binoculars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2873748 -

desireesden2003 said:
I'm thinking, I wish I was naked lying on that sand!



yesterday night (3am), i was walking along the beach
in search of a $15 hacky sack i just bought, but lost it...
so along the way, i ran into a couple fucking on the beach,
she was on top.

and so i thought...

"wow..my next gurl & i are going to have to try that..."

and so i continued on, to the bonfire i was at & found my hackysack.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: 40oz]
    #2873759 -

"should i add you to the 'going' list?"

indeed!!!  I was going to see oakanfold anyway with crystal meth opening when they come up to no cal,  but screw that!  :grin:  yay!


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Edited by kaiowas (07/09/04 04:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: kaiowas]
    #2873777 -

done deal.

...and we will party hard yet again! :sun:


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2873789 -

Watching can be almost as fun as participating!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2873841 -

sometimes more fun... :popcorn:  :grin:


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: JPZ]
    #2873913 -

Come on now, when has just watching been more fun than full active participation!!  :grin:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2874389 -

mud/pudding/jello wrestling

BigNerd


--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2874897 -

I don't have a fantasy about the reflection of my life when dying, so I guess I don't really care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Serendipity CherryBomM 504 5 11/26/04 12:42 PM
by annielicious
* what's the world's oldest profession?..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
zZZz 10,392 206 01/05/16 06:39 AM
by akira_akuma
* Soldiering as a noble and honorable profession
( 1 2 all )
Jaegar 4,385 34 11/12/09 04:05 PM
by Hendostan
* Which profession has the worst reputation in your opinion?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 4,822 113 04/14/15 07:34 PM
by zappaisgod
* What is the most morally disgusting profession?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 10,145 90 07/27/05 07:59 PM
by AvatarofAtavism
* What is your profession/field of study?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
limestoneman 3,901 67 06/11/12 07:43 PM
by Vodka_dog
* Would a girls profession keep you from fucking her?
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 1,273 31 12/30/17 05:27 PM
by agent
* What professions marry other professions? Ole Field Trashe 1,713 18 02/12/16 01:31 PM
by JohnnieYen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,145 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.