Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: This is your life! [Re: JPZ]
    #2866147 -

i want to travel as much as possible.

i will do what i can with what i have.

I just wanna be happy with life, and glad i did things. 

I love the feeling of looking back at something good you did, especially if it helps other people, and feeling good that you did it and you helped other people out.


A long long time ago when my parents forced me to go to religious ed, and blah blah blah, i hated it, but i had the choice to go out on a little date with this REALLY hot girl who i wanted so bad, or go do something with my religious ed class to raise money for something, and i ended up doing the religious ed thing and at the end of the day i was glad i did, i felt good about myself and i knew i helped other people out. 

:sun:


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: JPZ]
    #2866156 -

JPZ said, "ps can i stay in the teepee? I've always wanted to do that."

Of course thats what it is there for.

And like in my area now. Most homes must be built on five acre plots. So with each 5 acre yard comes a 500,000 dollar home. So how would one find time to mow when they will be working hardcore trying to pay there morgage. Plus each lawn will earn about 65 dollars per week I can easily do 4 to 5 a day. So ruffly I can earn 300 a day, thats 1500 a week for about 7 to 8 months of the year. Then clean ups in the fall and spring and plowing in the winter. So in mowing alone its feesable to pull in 42000. Thats not including 100 dollar yard cleanups. Then 50 dollar snow removel sevices. I just did all this math out right now so dont quote me on any thing.
Hell that sounds real good to me. Never thought about it in the term of money before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2866159 -

Good luck. Don't forget them greenbacks.


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2866166 -

YouEnjoyMyself said:
i want to travel as much as possible.

i will do what i can with what i have.

I just wanna be happy with life, and glad i did things. 

I love the feeling of looking back at something good you did, especially if it helps other people, and feeling good that you did it and you helped other people out.

*snip*

:sun:




That's what it's all about! :laugh: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2866179 -

Hey! That is my dream, give it back!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2866181 -

yes it is.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Adom]
    #2866208 -

Well great minds think alike. And there are plenty lawns to go around.
So no I wont give it back but I would sure as hell shair.

Edited by SHEIKofSHIITAKE (07/07/04 06:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2866212 -

As far as my career  goes im doing it now .....more than I ever hoped for!

So now I just want to meet as many of you good people from the shroomery as possible!

:heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2866214 -

Much love Gillette :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Ripple]
    #2866245 -

Oh yeah and much love too you to Gillete for helpin me like arange my thoughts in a maner that I can see and understand.  Never realy looked forward to the future before. :heart: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2866253 -

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:
Oh yeah and much love too you to Gillete for helpin me like arange my thoughts in a maner that I can see and understand.  Never realy looked forward to the future before. :heart: :heart:



You have a great head on your shoulders my bro!

Keep on shining :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Ripple]
    #2866337 -

i want to win the formula 1 world cup.
i want to get the nobel prize for curing cancer
i want to invent a supercrop to end world hunger
i want to invent the first efficient cold fusion reactor
i want to travel to space
i want to have sex with a pornstar


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #2866342 -

oh my god, traveling to space would be sooo insane, i would love to do it.

having sex with a pornstar, i wouldn't argue that, but i would wanna pick.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2867036 -

My life is working out the way it should! I love it, quite an adventure! I hope to meet my soul mate someday, if I have one that is. But so far, my dreams are unfolding at their proper pace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Worldbridger]
    #2867053 -

Nice. Don't ya just love it when things work out they way youw ant them to.

My life has been filled with high highs, and low lows. Even though i sometimes dwell on not so good things in the past, i always try to think of something good that has happened, or something that makes me happy. I just try to move away from the negative. I do what makes me feel happy, and what feels right to me (most of the time) and it sure isn't perfect cause it's definately gotten me in not so good situations. But so far i've been doing good at getting out of bad situations in my life. I don't even really know what i'm trying to say anymore so i'll stop talking/rambling.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2867124 -

World Peace, fixing the destructive problems that technology causes for the world, and lots and lots and lots more safe sex with multiple partners, often at the same time.

But more realistically, I'll just choose the last one as my life goal.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2867152 -

safe sex is good.

world peace is good.

fixing destrutive problems is good.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Barbi]
    #2869835 -

mndfreeze said:
I'm already doing it!




--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: Gillette]
    #2869913 -

great post gillette!!!

I am starting what I feel is my life's goal. 

really all I want to do is talk to people.  you know, communicate with as many people as possible. basically hit the road with a camcorder and a cassette recorder and just go out and have fun. talk to people about life, how they feel about certain issues (of the philisophical and spiritual nature :wink:)  I've been trying this out for a week so far and it has been a blast.  definately a good idea to recognize your calling and then go for it!  this personality of mine will only be here once so I might as well do the most I can with it.

this may not be much in the way of money, but it will sure be satisfying to my soul, and that's what matters most

:sun:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This is your life! [Re: kaiowas]
    #2869965 -

Yeah Great post Gill :thumbup:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Serendipity CherryBomM 504 5 11/26/04 12:42 PM
by annielicious
* what's the world's oldest profession?..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
zZZz 10,392 206 01/05/16 06:39 AM
by akira_akuma
* Soldiering as a noble and honorable profession
( 1 2 all )
Jaegar 4,385 34 11/12/09 04:05 PM
by Hendostan
* Which profession has the worst reputation in your opinion?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 4,823 113 04/14/15 07:34 PM
by zappaisgod
* What is the most morally disgusting profession?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 10,145 90 07/27/05 07:59 PM
by AvatarofAtavism
* What is your profession/field of study?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
limestoneman 3,901 67 06/11/12 07:43 PM
by Vodka_dog
* Would a girls profession keep you from fucking her?
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 1,273 31 12/30/17 05:27 PM
by agent
* What professions marry other professions? Ole Field Trashe 1,713 18 02/12/16 01:31 PM
by JohnnieYen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,145 topic views. 0 members, 62 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.