Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What professions marry other professions? * 2
    #22891778 -

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-who-marries-whom/


Here is kind of a cool tool by Bloomberg that shows you what the job of your partner might statistically be. You drag your mouse over the profession and the lines will match to the likely partner's job.


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22891792 -

lol, my wife got fucked.

poor thing. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22891820 -

Tears_Acid said:
It seems like school teachers really get around :lol:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: dixienormous]
    #22892431 -

How accurate was it for you guys? It was spot on for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22892708 -

Tears_Acid said:
It seems like school teachers really get around :lol:



So do the registered nurses.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Sun King] * 1
    #22893024 -

The RN nights are the best ones to for university bar nights. Those chicks party the best.


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22893047 -

It doesn't have my occupation. wtf?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22893127 -

Ahab McBathsalts said:
The RN nights are the best ones to for university bar nights. Those chicks party the best.



What are RN nights?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Epigallo]
    #22893154 -

Nurse program. Where the nurses have a bar charge cover and they are all there for some stupid trip or whatever.

You haven't been to college, hey?


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22893159 -

And raffles and whatever else. Auction off some crappy crap.


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22893187 -

Typically a cover charge means I leave. Especially for some dumbs sounding shit like nurse night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: The Moose]
    #22893234 -

It's all chicks. Get your tip wet bro.


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22893244 -

very interesting. Nice share!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: topdog82]
    #22893301 -

Electricians with registered nurses, spot on. I know at least 10 or 15 electricians married to nurses.. Not me however haha


--------------------
Gnome saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22893308 -

Have you never been outside of your college and just assume everything is the same everywhere?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Epigallo]
    #22893626 -

Where's the stripper and adult entertainer option :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22893678 -

According to this, Ill probably marry another person working in agriculture. (if I continue on the same path as I am now)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22893693 -

Chemist here. I married a statistician :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What professions marry other professions? [Re: I_was_the_walrus] * 1
    #22895958 -

machinist here, I married a bitch


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Soldiering as a noble and honorable profession
( 1 2 all )
Jaegar 4,385 34 11/12/09 04:05 PM
by Hendostan
* What is your profession/field of study?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
limestoneman 3,901 67 06/11/12 07:43 PM
by Vodka_dog
* Married?
( 1 2 3 all )
CherryBomM 6,118 44 09/16/03 08:56 AM
by chessrook
* Never Get Married
( 1 2 all )
FloridaMushroomMan 2,791 20 08/16/10 11:42 AM
by Arden
* Homosexual Marriage
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Tangerines 13,740 120 04/28/11 08:15 AM
by Asante
* electrician or computer repair/networking?
( 1 2 all )
mushies r sexy 4,627 24 05/01/12 06:16 PM
by mushies r sexy
* What is your profession?
( 1 2 all )
LZip 2,133 23 04/15/11 10:33 PM
by GhettoChild
* any electricians? Dunno 712 8 08/21/11 12:06 AM
by Dunno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,713 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.