Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool
    #28531980 -

Recently decided to try out a preferred vendor from here SporesMD, the packaging is pretty neat, comes with gloves and alcohol pads, but more so, to my surprise, i like that instead of spore syringes they actually sell LC, from my understanding of reading the literature they sent. Really legit setup seems like. But we will see, the mycelium is all that matters. But wanted to share anyways.
I have not used their products before fyi, this is my 1st order from them.









--------------------


Edited by dovedescent7 (11/06/23 05:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: dovedescent7]
    #28531983 -

Should be perfect for your microscopy work.


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: hellofresh]
    #28532011 -

Well, i am in school for microscopy after all. I would hope that i could grow a mushroom!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: hellofresh]
    #28532018 -

sortof makes me wonder:

What if someone actually PREFERS spores and find out its LC?  Like i get the whole loophole thing but, is that false advertising?


BTW, lets just say this was like amazing, out of this world, perfect LC. Hypothetically.

Put to agar in perfect conditions, done properly, what would be the soonest one might see something on the agar?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: dovedescent7]
    #28532034 -

If you put the smallest possible drop on a petri dish in the middle I would say 1-2 days maybe more or less depending on how much tissue ends up on the agar, but I think discussing that and the vendor name would be breaking the site rules.

I would be pretty upset if I ordered spores and received a lc and I wanted to look at them under a microscope. I really need to buy one.


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: hellofresh]
    #28532154 -

Let me be clear because i dont want to break the rules.


Even the mention of one of shroomery's preferred vendors is breaking rules?


I could see if i said their gear was bad, or grew their stuff or had bad experience then I said who i bought it from.

But the sheer mention of the NAME is breaking the rules?

If anyone knows i'll take it down asap, and my apologies.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: dovedescent7]
    #28532157 -

Ok now i see what your saying...

We'll feel free to delete this thread mod, if this is breaking rules. My apologies.




My thing was, i wasnt going to give my results from this vendor.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: dovedescent7] * 1
    #28532169 -

No I think it's the vendor name + not using the spores for microscopy.

See rule 3 https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14960167


Like the syringe by itself if you think it's cool is fine. The problem is when you say the quiet part out loud.


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: hellofresh] * 3
    #28532192 -

We're just a bunch of people who enjoy looking at our vendor's spores under microscopes for microscopy purposes only.

We're also a bunch of people who enjoy growing mushrooms. Those mushrooms aren't made with spores that are sold for microscopy purposes only though. That is crazy illegal.


--------------------

That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't, cause that's the fuckin way she goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: Way]
    #28532198 -

:whathesaid:


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Preferred Vendor SporesMD Order. I thought this was cool [Re: hellofresh]
    #28532782 -

Aaaaaanyyywaaaaaaay. . .I think there's a sub-forum for reviewing sponsors.  Maybe a mod will move it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ever order contamed syringes? Shaw 1,131 7 12/28/03 12:50 AM
by catalyst777
* Seeing Psilocybin under microscope jamesonjones 140 2 11/06/23 11:24 AM
by jamesonjones
* ordering spores homegrown857 4,495 4 01/31/03 06:30 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Confidentiality of Ordering iloveraving 677 3 09/06/02 03:26 PM
by mickey_rourke
* SporeWorks Orders IbanezFungus 908 7 02/08/03 05:11 PM
by Roadkill
* HELP! Hydrapod or Cool-Mist Setup??Need 50G Dry!!
( 1 2 3 all )
mushroomaniac 7,044 49 07/23/02 11:22 AM
by mycofile
* best spore vendor?
( 1 2 3 all )
gray1 45,719 44 08/26/17 10:33 AM
by ThirdEyeHigh
* online ordering cheaf 786 2 08/11/02 10:46 AM
by Darkmoon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
736 topic views. 16 members, 68 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.