Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePlanet Asia
addict
Re: datura
    #280262 - 03/29/01 02:49 AM (23 years, 5 days ago)

a good idea before doing it would be reading all datura trip reports at erowid. many of them report fucked up vision long after taking it. not to mention how delerious and dangerous they were to themselves while on it

--------------------
answers, theyre never out of question

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: datura [Re: Planet Asia]
    #281336 - 03/29/01 06:02 AM (23 years, 5 days ago)

A warning: Stay away fromthe Datura's. They are extremely dangerous plants and unless you are an American Indian Shaman or a Hindi Sorceror, then do not attempt to consume this plant.

Recently five Marines in Kaneohe, Oahu ended up in Queen Emma Hospital near death.

Mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: datura [Re: mjshroomer]
    #281886 - 03/29/01 08:43 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

Mj, i beleive it causes death, ive heard many near death stories and personally witnessed dozens of accounts of delerium caused by datura... yet ive only heard of death accounts in rumor. i think most people need to see some hard-core evidance of the plants true threat. would ya could ya find something in your repitiore about some fatal poisonings on datura and burgmansia species? i immagine if anyone has this information, it would be you. im quite interested, and i think such information is well warented.

even tho evryone who does it says its a bad trip (or most anyway) and warnings galore exist, there is still that tingle present that young people and the curious have that makes them wanna see for themselves what the fuss is all about as a one time sorta thing. most people who actually experience the effects, in my experience only do it one time anyway reguardless of their initial intentions... but then, some i know have done it again and again. havent seen those people for a while..... in fact now that i think about it, nobody has. wonder where they are these days.

ohyeah, and sorry for slagging your nazi shirly temple and cadavers on the flip side, i was totally being a horses arse and i was picking hypocrasy out of ben dovers teeth...
i dont actually have anything against it, i appreciate honest and spontanious shit like that. in fact, im probbaly worse for it.

OfflinePlanet Asia
addict
Re: datura [Re: Mitchnast]
    #281901 - 03/29/01 08:56 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

i would do it once and have my brother sit me but this is whats keeping me:
-reports of fucked up vision long after doing it
-reports of trips lasting 3+ days....thas way too long for me

--------------------
answers, theyre never out of question

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: datura [Re: Planet Asia]
    #281932 - 03/29/01 09:16 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

ive seen a guy eat 120 seeds and get nothing and another guy eat 50 and end up taking his shoe off, putting it in the dryer, walking outdoors at 2 am to go to work and spending all nights trying to convince his parents that there was a party in the house and ragged on them for being antisocial. when there was really nobody there.

another goy ate 800 (2 and 1/2 seedpods worth roughtly) and jibberjabbered all night on an imaginary phone to his mother about people with lizard skin and cats and objects hidden just under the threashold of the wallpaper and carpet... needless to say he tore up some carpet and ripped down some wallpaper and ended up in the hospital. where he say looking crazy saying "here kitty kitty kitty"

Offlineredworm

Re: datura [Re: Mitchnast]
    #282025 - 03/30/01 12:11 AM (23 years, 4 days ago)

A FOAF (for real) drank some tea made from about an 1/8th of jimson weed and his sitter FELL ASLEEP! So after dude had passed out the FOAF got in his car and drove 1 1/2 hours back to the house where he grew up and told his mom to take him to the psych ward. Mind you this was after he walked into his fridge thinking it was his bedroom. Long story short he got to the psych ward where they shot him full of thorazine and he hasn't been the same since. Be careful with this plant...

-------
The reality that you live is nothing more than an audio-visual demonstration of where your attention is.

--------------------
------
We are all, infinite and together.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate