Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Moon...
    #2810045 -

The moon is now a the slimmest of crescents; ready to fold up, and disappear up it's own existence. Sharp enough to draw blood from a stone; it's a dull yellow apparition in the cobalt blue, post-dusk, sky...

In the distance, the dogs are all barking...

I wonder why...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: Papaver]
    #2810389 -

:blah: :blah: :blah:


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: Papaver]
    #2810403 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2810705 -

moon


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: goobler]
    #2810771 -

"And I submit, Inspector Ballon, that you arrived home, found Miguel with Maria Gambrelli, and killed him in a rit of fealous jage!"

--Inspector Clouseau


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: goobler]
    #2810780 -

goobler said:
moon





You wont shout as I fiddle about
Fiddlle about fiddle about... fiddle fiddle fiddle :smirk:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: Papaver]
    #2811067 -

Quote:
Sail to the Moon
I sucked the moon
I spoke too soon
And how much did it cost?
I was dropped from moonbeams
And sailed on shooting stars

Maybe you'll
Be president
But know right from wrong
Or in the flood
You'll build an Ark
And sail us to the moon
Sail us to the moon
Sail to the moon






--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: Papaver]
    #2812483 -

And would you like to swing on a star?
Carry moonbeams home in a jar?




Inspector Clouseau said:
"And I submit, Inspector Ballon, that you arrived home, found Miguel with Maria Gambrelli, and killed him in a rit of fealous jage!"




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: Papaver]
    #2812540 -



--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2812547 -

Inspector Clouseau said:
"I thought you said your dog did not bite?"




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Moon... [Re: Papaver]
    #2818003 -



Now in Vienna there?s ten pretty women
There?s a shoulder where Death comes to cry
There?s a lobby with nine hundred windows
There?s a tree where the doves go to die
There?s a piece that was torn from the morning
And it hangs in the Gallery of Frost
Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay
Take this waltz, take this waltz
Take this waltz with the clamp on its jaws

Oh I want you, I want you, I want you
On a chair with a dead magazine
In the cave at the tip of the lily
In some hallways where love?s never been
On a bed where the moon has been sweating
In a cry filled with footsteps and sand
Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay
Take this waltz, take this waltz
Take its broken waist in your hand

This waltz, this waltz, this waltz, this waltz
With its very own breath of brandy and Death
Dragging its tail in the sea

There?s a concert hall in Vienna
Where your mouth had a thousand reviews
There?s a bar where the boys have stopped talking
They?ve been sentenced to death by the blues
Ah, but who is it climbs to your picture
With a garland of freshly cut tears?
Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay
Take this waltz, take this waltz
Take this waltz it?s been dying for years

There?s an attic where children are playing
Where I?ve got to lie down with you soon
In a dream of Hungarian lanterns
In the mist of some sweet afternoon
And I?ll see what you?ve chained to your sorrow
All your sheep and your lilies of snow
Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay
Take this waltz, take this waltz
With its "I?ll never forget you, you know!"

This waltz, this waltz, this waltz, this waltz ...

And I?ll dance with you in Vienna
I?ll be wearing a river?s disguise
The hyacinth wild on my shoulder,
My mouth on the dew of your thighs
And I?ll bury my soul in a scrapbook,
With the photographs there, and the moss
And I?ll yield to the flood of your beauty
My cheap violin and my cross
And you?ll carry me down on your dancing
To the pools that you lift on your wrist
Oh my love, Oh my love
Take this waltz, take this waltz
It?s yours now. It?s all that there is...


--Leonard Cohen


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The band. Last waltz
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,967 35 04/03/08 12:23 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Best bad guy POLL Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men) or Christopher Waltz (Inglorious Basterds)? CaptainAhab 1,572 9 12/29/10 07:17 AM
by fapjack
* Eternal Etheric Waltz sunset_mission 238 3 11/15/11 01:37 PM
by sunset_mission
* Does the moon exist, or is it an optical illusion.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Supreme Slammage 11,961 176 11/06/12 03:54 PM
by Bridgeburner
* U.S. Planning Base on Moon To Prepare for Trip to Mars
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,321 45 03/26/06 06:38 PM
by DoctorJ
* Are aliens on the moon?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legend 3,088 85 03/09/11 11:34 PM
by Azure Essence
* March 19 'super moon' may cause disasters on Earth.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Legend 11,487 173 03/21/11 06:52 PM
by igwna
* Bombing the MOON
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Zerolive 6,578 97 02/06/10 05:52 PM
by CandyGirl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
954 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.