Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

THIS WEEK: WW/MK
    #2797851 - 06/16/04 04:13 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hi
Somehow i fucked up the dates and my record shows it was put in the aeropod on the 16th of May so my babies are actually 1 month and 4 days old today
i'm waiting for bloom nutes and will flower them this week
i've been told that with aeroponics its best to only veg for 2 weeks because i presume that because the roots aren't bound they can topple but ill remedy that if it happens.
what do you think so far?
the WW at the back is short and it topped itself and the stems and tips are abundant:

some big fan/shade leaves had to go cause they were making the tips underneath stretch,she didn't mind :wink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekolizion
LucidMind

Re: THIS WEEK: WW/MK [Re: ]
    #2797901 - 06/16/04 04:45 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Kolizion tip of the month. on your next grow in your tub if you were to slowly bend your plant down to the next rooting chamber hole. clip a branch and tuck it in.... it will root and have offshoots. you could technically keep doing this and have a giant WW bush or shrub.

food for thought.

-=kol=-

Anonymous

Re: THIS WEEK: WW/MK [Re: kolizion]
    #2797922 - 06/16/04 05:06 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

hey i hear ya!
do you mean like bend it down to an empty pot with clayballs in it and nick the branch where its sitting on the clayballs or thread the tip of the branch thru the pot basket and back out and then nick it under neath?
do you think it would root if i just tipped some,dipped in clonex,rockcube and put in the other clay pots or would it need like half a 2 lt bottle over it for a while till it roots?
would the light be too strong?

Offlinekolizion
LucidMind

#2801384 - 06/17/04 05:23 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

this plant seems to be too far along to start playing with it, or wanting to... but you want to tuck it down so your jets are misting it... as if you were rooting a cutting.  adding rooting hormone wouldn't hurt and actually is fairly benificial... no the light would not be too strong for it... your not completly stressing the plant out.

I usually do this method as soon as it sprouts... start pusing it over to the next netpot. (have rockwool in all netpots) fill out the outside of the bin then work it towards the center pots.  The perpous as with tomato plants is to essentially get a 6 - 7 foot plant in a small bush like area... less space, more fruit.

:wink:  i'll post up pics some day, but i'm lasy.  btw.... love the ww... one of my favs.  others are ak-47, willys wonder
-=kol=-

Anonymous

Re: THIS WEEK: WW/MK [Re: kolizion]
    #2801402 - 06/17/04 05:44 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

thanks man  :thumbup:
i'll give it a go next grow
get of your arse and put them pics up :wink:

Offlinekolizion
LucidMind

#2802496 - 06/17/04 03:03 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'll take some photos of a nice bushy island fruit i've been offerd a cutting of.  it's his favorite bush, so he doesn't just clip it for anyone.... I feel so special :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden