Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Diamonds are still cool, but the over-inflation of price I feel will soon come crashing down- Also- MOISSANITE!! [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27738391 -

Wow! That's quite the price difference. Amazing Ruby BTW


Ruby is in the Corundum family

Quote:



Corundum is said to promote insight into the unknown, promoting wisdom and wise choices. It is also believed to subdue emotional tumult by relieving tension, releasing anger in a positive manner and reducing the presence of negative thoughts. It is also believed to enhance intuition.





:ohwow:

A gem that size used in spritual purposes must be awesome.


I have a small ruby "in the matrix" that I can use when I need that specific type of energy. But that Ruby you have is just stunning!


I've drifted away from my Metaphysical use of stones more into just the geology side and collectors side of things but my roots will always be in the metaphysical and I can't wait to get my "feet wet again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* low price guitars?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,193 22 12/04/03 11:56 AM
by SJR
* Shroomery: What a cool place jong21 794 5 11/21/03 07:27 AM
by kaiowas
* When I do good, I feel good... BluMonkee 1,099 10 10/27/03 08:40 PM
by BluMonkee
* I need some info on Skis and equip. prices HarvestTheBrain 709 5 09/21/03 07:30 AM
by HarvestTheBrain
* Cool stereogram
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 4,821 27 12/22/02 09:31 AM
by mntlfngrs
* Every cool movie I've ever seen
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,452 24 05/03/09 02:36 PM
by unretarded
* cool places to live?
( 1 2 all )
iglou 4,244 30 07/18/03 03:04 PM
by PDU
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/29/03 11:19 PM
by Sheepish

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
370 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 242 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.