| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| |||
|
keeper of thelit Registered: 06/23/03 Posts: 867 Loc: Lookin' for an I Last seen: 21 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 09/25/03 Posts: 11 Last seen: 16 years, 4 months |
| ||
|
Geritol Breath... Registered: 08/25/03 Posts: 59,080 Loc: Crankytown, Texas |
| ||
|
keeper of thelit Registered: 06/23/03 Posts: 867 Loc: Lookin' for an I Last seen: 21 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
keeper of thelit Registered: 06/23/03 Posts: 867 Loc: Lookin' for an I Last seen: 21 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Geritol Breath... Registered: 08/25/03 Posts: 59,080 Loc: Crankytown, Texas |
| ||
|
keeper of thelit Registered: 06/23/03 Posts: 867 Loc: Lookin' for an I Last seen: 21 years, 1 month |
| ||
|
Geritol Breath... Registered: 08/25/03 Posts: 59,080 Loc: Crankytown, Texas |
| ||
|
--=..Did Adam and ...?=-- Registered: 04/30/03 Posts: 3,932 Loc: isle de la muerte Last seen: 26 days, 19 hours |
| ||
|
Anonymous |
| ||
|
keeper of thelit Registered: 06/23/03 Posts: 867 Loc: Lookin' for an I Last seen: 21 years, 1 month |
| ||
| |||
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Getting high makes me feel weird around other ppl. ( |
3,743 | 29 | 09/29/04 07:22 PM by kaiowas | ||
![]() |
Shine on | 865 | 5 | 07/26/04 11:17 PM by Phishgrrl | ||
![]() |
China Cat Sunflower | 2,913 | 17 | 05/05/04 03:57 AM by Krishna | ||
![]() |
I can just feel the lurkers in my bones ( |
1,900 | 20 | 05/24/04 10:39 AM by Krishna | ||
![]() |
Shine on | 522 | 6 | 01/18/05 10:16 PM by saz3 | ||
![]() |
Saturday morning don't shine to bright | 574 | 9 | 04/11/04 08:59 AM by Ripple | ||
![]() |
I'm feeling jazzy tonight. | 881 | 9 | 11/20/04 12:19 PM by iluan | ||
![]() |
My protest at the movies | 1,757 | 13 | 12/14/03 01:40 AM by silversoul7 |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Entire Staff 1,099 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
The wife and I stopped by the grocery store this afternoon to pick up a few things then we got in line to check out and there was only one person in front of us and it was a frail old lady with not much in her purchases other than a small bag of dog food (I could just see the little chihuahua anxiously awaiting her arrival home) a couple of other small items and two little 6 packs of slim fast (which I believe may have been her only sustinence) when the cashier rang up the first of the slim fast she stopped him to check the price and she couldn't afford that one so he totalled her out...her bill came to $15.84 and she laid out some bills and started digging in her old green wallet to scrape up some change. I had first thought it was just the .84 cents she was after until I looked and realized she only had 2 fives and was trying to come up with $6 in change for the little bit she was able to purchase and my heart broke
my wife was paying for our purchase with a check and I was standing there with my hand in my pocket clutching a $5 bill which I just laid down with hers and told her to put away her change and keep it for something else, she wasn't sure how to take it but that didn't matter, she did, after I refused her trying to now give me the change from her purse.....the kid at the checkout line when we got up there said "I want you in line behind me!" all I told him was "If you get the chance to be good to someone..do it, it'll come back to ya'"
Sorry for the lengthy post, just wanted to encourage everyone to do something good for somebody tomorrow, you'll be glad you did
"
